forum

What Keys are better for osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LiquidAir
Hi, for Christmas im thinking of getting a new keyboard. I have two in mind. 1 Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Keyboard and 2 Razer Blackwidow Chroma. The Corsair using cherry MX red switches which I have heard Cookizie used. The Razer I think it has brown or blue. The Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Keyboard is a full mechanical keyboard and so is the Razer Chroma. I don't really know how to change and buy switches and change them so I need to know whats the best for gameplay and clicking fast.
Thanks
AnotherEpicName
I've got a corsair K70 (not an RGB)
and its pretty nice
I tought razer used their own designed switches(green and orange), not cherry ones
deletemyaccount
From a gameplay standpoint, reds are generally better because of the lighter actuation force and liner switch.

The new Razer Blackwidows don't use cherry switches iirc, so I personally would get the K70.
[Bystander]
k70 cherry mx red RGB looks amazing
B1rd
Get the K70, stay away from Razer.

Reds are generally the go-to switch for most osu! players, browns and blacks are also popular choices. It's personal preference really. I wouldn't recommend blues though.
Topic Starter
LiquidAir
Thanks guys I just ordered the K70 RED SWITCHES.
I did my own research and the K70 was way better!!!
Thanks
naliem
8-) You did the right choice. K70 is a great keyboard and reds are the best for osu!
FrzR
Congrats. lol
Nathan
Nice, reds are kind of "all-around" switches
Charrd
Well I use my laptop keyboard

Cri
Topic Starter
LiquidAir
When I get it I will make a review!!! 4 u guys
Toshi-Kun

--

I mean honestly, buy Corsair because it looks so professionally finished than Razer.
Topic Starter
LiquidAir
u w0t m8 I did buy the corsair
cuz it has red switches
gg
[Bystander]

LiquidAir wrote:

I did buy the corsair
Nice!
Topic Starter
LiquidAir
Thanks man