thanks for the mod!
Inconsistent Volume Setting
- 00:22:188 - 01:06:078 - To avoid potential issues, please fix the inconsistent volume such as this.fixed
- Places where you could improve distance snap. both accidently, thanks
- 00:34:359 (2,3) -
- 00:41:388 (1,2,3) -
- 00:53:559 (4,1) - This is forming a 1/2 jump which doesn't suit the overall difficulty.temporarly removed, i just cant find any pleasant pattern :<
- 01:40:364 (3,1) - Low readability due to slider path of (1) being covered by (3). well this is definitvely readable
- 00:16:703 (1,1,1,1) - The setted volume is too low to hear. Please set to at least 15%. If you do not plan a fix, then please note that 00:17:388 - has an inconsistent volume setting. fixed
- The following jumps were exaggerated and forms an unnatural flow. Having a higher jump than 01:01:788 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - where the music is more intensed also lacked in placement logic.
- 01:00:759 (2,3) -
- 01:01:102 (4,5) -
- 01:01:445 (6,7) - lowered the overall ds and increased ds for 01:01:788 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - but also added another jump
thanks for that, i will move "cut" to the tags then... rip
Sonnyc wrote:Oh btw since you've mentioned this song was cutted by yourself,Do not alter the song's title. This includes adding any marker to describe the cut of the song such as "Short Ver.", "TV Size" and so forth unless those markers are part of the official song title as listed by a reputable source.This RC includes the case for adding an additional "Cut Ver." marker.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/88299 This case of my map is also unrankable considering that RC.
I definitely support the idea of adding such markers, but rules are rules and several arguements with logical reasons have got denied with the logic of "only use officially provided metadata".
For this case, (Cut Ver.) should be removed and go to the tags.