Snaggletooth wrote:Count yourself lucky that I'm sick.
- Check off Letterbox and Widescreen Support since no SB is in use. this...
- Offset comes in a little too late. 22.185 sounds pretty solid to me. took a look at it. gonna do things like Bonzai suggested
- You're going to need a Diff below 2.00 Stars. Make an Easy or nerf the current Normal.
- Rhythmical Issues:
- 00:30:076 (4) - Why did you feel the need to place a beat on this note, to empathize it, to engage with it
while ignoring the following note on 00:30:248 - ? This leaves a rather uncomfortable 3/2 gap which interrupts
with the rather consistent tapping rhythm of 1/1. I highly suggest you simply use a 1/2 slider instead
of a circle. That would catch both tunes while filling the gap + still leaving enough time for the player
to react.kinda true :p
- 00:44:991 (3,4) - Eh, it's not particularly wrong in terms of song-rhythm, but the tapping-rhythm
is a bit too much here, in my humble opinion. The song is still in it's early stages, it hasn't 'sped-up'
enough yet, to warrant stressing the player at this point. I suggest you use a 1/2 slider to keep
both tunes and to make it more lenient to play for the player. Same on 00:50:476 (2,3) - ofc. i dont think a slider is good because it would be played like a syncope. using circles is imo better to read/play. might change it in another way after looking through bonazi's stuff ^^
- 01:14:133 (4,1,2,3) - I dislike this rhythm very much. I see why you would use it. It covers
all beats that hit in this section, except for the major downbeat, but not in an efficient and
satisfying way. I get that you wanted to map the synth here, alongside with the drums, but
having strong beats - in this case, the snare - on slider ends is useless, as it dosn't provide
any incentive to actively tap it. The curent 1/2 beat stresses the player unneceassirly.
I suggest you the rhythm below. sorry but i cant agree here~ it should be the same like at 00:30:591 (1,2,3,4). now obviously its plays the same and still is "harder" fitting with the kiai. i could change 00:30:591 (1,2,3,4) - too, but then it wouldnt leave me an option to make it harder in the kiai. anyway cant go with that kind of suggestion, would do sth different because: 01:14:648 - not mapped thr offbeat but 01:15:333 - mapped the offbeat. then just adding a circle would turn it into another pattern of which i personally think doesnt represent the rhythm of the song the way it should >.<http://puu.sh/krD2M/bc96d233eb.jpg[/img:1337]
- 01:36:077 (4,1,2,3) - ^
- Placement Issues:
- 01:40:362 (3,1) - This is hidden. As in, the starting-circle and the end-circle aren't
fully visible. This can lead to confusion for newer players. Not only that but in mysubjective
opinion, I don't think this looks very good either. If you flip it around you can avoid the overlap. D: i like how it overlap - as same as i like the angle to the previous slider (2). i asked some newbie friends for testing this diff already because of some other worrysome issues but i ont remember this being a problem. going to find some more then for testing :p316,364,100362,2,0,P|440:356|474:214,1,273.125005209446
- Cosmetical Issues:
- 00:57:505 (1) - Remove NC here as it is a little overkill imo. This section already uses a lot of short
combos, resulting in large HP boosts over and over again. Removing this NC just helps to keep the
Difficulty a bit 'high'. It also dosn't help to highlight the beat if it's inconsistent, which it is. agree
- Placement Issues:
- 00:52:533 (2,3,4) - Ay, nice placement.
- 01:03:333 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - All in all, nice placement BUT useless, considering that this
is after all a build-up. The tapping-speed does increase a bit, at least its a more stressing part
then the prior 1/2 part, but it gets rendered pretty much powerless considering that the
jumps in said 1/2 part are extremely far apart. This is more a slow-down than an increase
due to rhythmic changes. Either increase the spacing in the 1/4 part, or reduce it in the 1/2 part. hope its fine now
- 01:08:133 (4,1) - Don't do that. Stack here really isn't warranted. At least, there isn't
anything in the music that would suggest a stop-and-go movement. Ontop of that it's a bit hard
to read. If you'd set 01:08:305 (1) - to x:152 y:144 it would flow much better and it would
break the flow between 01:08:305 (1,2) - to make the drum and snare stand out much more.
And 01:08:476 (2,3) - would pick the flow back up and carry it to the next pattern. changed it entirely
- 01:13:619 (4,1) - // move 01:13:791 (1) - to x:272 y:92 ^
- 01:19:105 (4,1) - // move 01:19:276 (1) - to x:100 y:224 (These 3 aren't even ^ but how are they not consistent
consistent throughout the song)
- 01:10:019 (5,1) - This touches the HP bar. Consider moving it down a bit, to avoid not existing anymore
unnecessary futur conflicts and to appease the ranking-criteria.
- Cosmetical Issues:
- 01:51:676 (5) - NC this one since 01:51:676 (5,6,7) - acts as a seperate/single formation/part. sound belongs to previous melody.. anyway, i made it identical to the NC-ing at the intro
- 01:57:162 (5,1) - ^ //Swap NC.
- 01:54:076 (6) - NC due to Major Downbeat.
Nice set. thanks
thanks a lot! motivated me again to work on the maps a bit