Well, since I like this song and the diff spread isn't good, if u ask me for a GD, I would not resist
Tshemmp wrote:I haven't done this modding thing in over 2 years, so yeah, my advice probably sucks but you asked for it so deal with it.
- check auto mod, there are several unsnapped objects at the beginning ( 00:27:834 and 00:29:205 and 00:31:434 ) fixd
- 00:43:105 (3,4,5) - why suddenly the difference in triplet spacing? Just stack it like before. now that convinced me
- 00:47:391 - I feel like there is a very strong beat here, remove the repeat and add a slider instead like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3457975 . changed pattern
- 00:55:963 (4,5) - ctrl+g so it is a continuation of the slider movement before. nice la
- 01:01:619 (7) - NC here since it doesn't really belong to the two circles before.changed somehow~
- 01:16:704 (1) - what. RNC pls oops. Maybe one here 01:16:019 (6) - instead.nope
- 01:19:791 (1) - make the combo consistent with 01:08:819 (4) yes
- 01:29:048 (6) - ctrl+g here maybe? Idk, with the slider this direction the flow feels way better although the triplet afterwards doesn't really fit THAT much.
- 01:34:533 (6) - if you did ^ you should it also do it here but also rotate it a bit so it goes more into the opposite direction of 01:34:876 (1) .nah, i kept the pattern consistent with similiar parts
- 01:38:648 (10) - yeah look, here you didn't do this weird NC you did at 01:16:704 (1), way better!
- 01:51:162 (4) - double the length of the slider, it feels so empty.
- 01:56:648 (4) - ^no. the sliders in the last part end on white ticks just because i didnt want to map the weaker beats afterwards.filling the gap makes playing 01:52:191 (6,7) super weird. id have to remove all red-ticks-slider... blah blah blah cant explain
- 01:18:762 (7) - NC here, otherwise it just gets too long. Also to make it consistent with 01:07:791 (1)
- 01:28:705 (2,3,4) - instead of circle-circle-slider I suggest slider-circle-circle because the accentuation on (3) atm doesn't feel right imo. You will obviously need a circle at 01:29:216 then, too.
- 01:39:676 (2,3,4) - same as ^
- 01:44:473 (7) - NC?
fixed all nc issues in the kiai time
- 00:30:591 (1,2,3) - hm, maybe turn them into slider instead so the beginner player doesn't have to have such a good rhythm to keep accuracy. Syncopations too hard. fine imo
- 00:52:534 (1,2,3) - ^ ^
- 01:08:819 (5) - NC, otherwise it gets soooo long.
- 01:14:476 (1,2,3) - HERE YOU DID IT (yeah it's not quite the same part but similar in map rhythm).
- 01:19:791 (5) - NC -> the combo colours would become different at this repeat so it decreases the structure if i NC, but ill still do it
- 01:29:391 (3,4) - don't really like this. Try this instead http://puu.sh/jhpvE.jpg .dunno~
- 01:32:133 (1) - sometimes you don't use a new NC in 10 seconds and then you spam them every second, lol. Remove it here?oops
- 01:40:362 (3,4) - like 01:29:391 (3,4) .^
- 01:43:105 (1,2) - yeah, your NCing isn't consistent, check 01:32:133. fixed
Woho, I did it.
Also, nice map, starrr. thanks :>
- The easiest diff for this mapset is a Normal, which is normally okay, but since it's 2,07*, you should map an Easy, since the ranking criteria states so.
- You should add more tags. I'd suggest to add liquid drum and bass edm
liquicity.everything but edm
- Remove (Cut Ver.) from the title, as it isn't posted as it anywhere else but here. Also, the Ranking Criteria says not to do this. (2) i personally dont approve that "rule" >.<
- The current hitsound give me a headache lol. Consider changing them, as most players who play with Custom hitsounds on will probably also think so. (I mean... normal-hitnormals on normal-hitnormals is migraine fuel.)i changed the clap for the first kiai now dunno if there are other issues with the hitsounding. pm me if you thought of something especially or if it is "just" a general problem
- 00:24:762 (4,5) - This stack may confuse players new to the game. Use DS to fix the issue. Also, 00:24:933 (5) - should have a NC.made from own expierence + advise/testplays from 5 newer players. NC would confuse rather more than imo and its not that nessecary here :p
- 00:28:876 (3,4) - Same as mentioned before.^
- 00:31:619 (4) - Move to why ? explain, and again, the stacking issue with 00:32:819 (5) - .^
- 00:35:733 (3,4) - Stacking + NC on 00:35:905 (4) - .^
- 00:46:276 (5) - Starting on a red tick may be confusing to some players, but I can't say for sure you have to change it. I'd suggest you do it, anyway. goes 100% with the music so i dont think it is hard
- 00:47:219 (6) - NC okay ~
- 00:51:848 (5) - Same as before. The following beats can stay on the red ticks.^
- 01:08:819 (5) - NC done
- 01:12:248 (2) - Turn this in just a straight slider:meh? more generic? why? it doesnt even look sea water likehttp://puu.sh/jxDX7/d781394cbb.jpg[/img:1337]
- 01:15:505 (4) - NC here instead of 01:16:019 (1) - .oh yes
- 01:17:733 (2) - Move this up to to create a better blanket.not everything is everytime supposed to be a blanket :p
- 01:19:791 (5) - NC done
- 01:21:848 (1) - Remove NCno, you didnt pointed it out once before at 01:10:876 (1) - . i guess thats rather not a problem anyway tho
- 01:21:848 (1) - Move to (1up)uhh i know, but i everything else sux :s
- 01:25:276 (1,1) - The space between the two is way too short for a Normal difficulty. It should at least be three white bars inbetween: .
- 01:30:762 (1,2) - Make this a good blanket:okay, done
- 01:32:133 (1) - Move to .pls mention why :v if this was intentionally to fix the blanket issue, if done that since its menitoned just above~
- 01:32:819 (1) - Remove NC no
- 01:33:848 (2) - Add clap to end nice thanks
- 01:37:448 (1) - NC here instead of 01:37:962 (1) - .yep
- 01:41:733 (1) - The beginning of the slider is semi-covered. Maybe its an issue idrk. not an issue :p
Its a decent difficulty, although i don't really like the spacing used in it.
- Use AR8.not that many objects, isnt that hard. made 7.9 for you :p
- Decrease the OD to 5. thats really low especially since its already mostly sliders. changed it to 6.3 (just sth above 6 xD)
- 00:00:249 (1) - Either add a sliderslide or remove the sliderslide from the following sliders.first slider sounds completely different on prupose. the background noise gets louder and louder(volume increase one 3rd slider) but isnt noticeable at the beginning
- 00:18:077 (2,3) - The spacing between the two is kinda confusing. maybe move 00:19:449 (3,4) - to :something was wrong with the pattern. fixed it but differently
- 00:22:191 (1) - Move the middle point to x476 y60.done but moved it afterwards a little
- 00:23:562 (2) - NC here instead of 00:23:391 (1) - .ok
- 00:24:933 (1) - Make a better overlap with 00:24:762 (6) - , and then copy/paste and replace (1) with the following sliders, or just leave them. Up to you:moved it by +1 x instead
- 00:25:962 (3) - Move to , and then move 00:26:819 (4) - to .why q_q
- 00:31:619 (1) - Remove NC fixed
- 00:34:534 (2,3) - This can throw some people off, but its up to you if you want to change it or not. nah dont think so^^
- 00:36:933 (3) - Make a better blanket with the sliderend of 00:36:419 (2) - : done
- 00:39:848 (1) - Remove NC and add NC at 00:40:362 (2) - .nah would become different from 00:38:648 (1) -
- 00:44:133 (1) - Make a better blanket with 00:43:619 (5) - :done
- 00:45:333 (1) - Better blanket for 00:44:991 (3) - , and then move 00:45:848 (2) - one pixel up : done
- 00:50:648 (5) - Add a clap thanks
- 00:50:819 (6) - NC fixed
- 00:51:848 (1) - Remove NC and add NC at 00:52:533 (3) - .nah, also would become different from 00:46:362 (1) -
- 00:56:476 (4) - NC fixed
- 00:57:505 (1) - rem NC same as above ~
- 00:57:848 (3) - Add nc done
- 00:58:705 (6) - Make a better blanket with 00:58:191 (4) - .moved it a bit. but its not supposed to blank the slider-tail but the slider-trail
- 01:03:333 (6) - NC ok
- 01:14:305 (4) - NC done
- 01:15:505 (1) - Remove NC yea
- 01:19:791 (10) - NC no. it would become inconsistent, too
- 01:30:762 (10) - NC ^ ~
- 01:32:133 (1) - Rem nc ^
- 01:44:476 (7) - NC already done
Thats it. Mostly combo errors here.
- 00:00:249 (1) - Either add a sliderslide or remove the sliderslide from the following sliders. same as normal
- 00:16:706 (1,1,1) - All these NC's arent manditory, since there is no slidervel. increase/decrease, and since they all have the same distance spacing. 1) maybe i could remove the NC's but thats not really important anyway. but 2) they are nessecary to keep up the hp-drain rate (at least on HR) or it would become lower than i want to
- 00:23:561 (5) - NC
- 00:24:419 (1) - Rem nc didnt change any NC's in the first part (00:44:133 - ), gomenasai
- 00:28:533 (5) - Remove one point and make it a better blanket: oops, fixed
- 00:29:047 (7) - NC
- 00:29:905 (1) - Rem NC
- 00:31:962 (6) - NC
- 00:32:648 (1) - Rem NC
- 00:34:533 (7) - NC
- 00:35:390 (1) - Rem NC
- 00:55:106 (1,2) - This really plays akwardly. hu o.o? i dont think so, need more opinions on that first..
- 01:01:276 (5,6,7) - So does this changed
- 01:08:819 (4) - NC
- 01:10:019 (1) - Rem NC
- 01:15:505 (5) - NC
- 01:16:704 (1) - Rem NC
- 01:37:448 (5) - Rem NC
- 01:58:191 (4) - NC
- 01:58:362 (1) - Rem NC fixed the NC's in my own way already before i replied >.<
Don't really like the style, but most things that i saw in this dif was inconsenty in NCs.
Good Luck! thanks C:
(Also, if you applied my mod, please rate it. It'll help me out alot. Thanks~!)
Secretpipe wrote:This map is so gud! I love the hitsounding btw
The difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order. Easy or Normal can be skipped if the gap in the star rating spread allows it. The order can be seen in the chart below. If your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be an Insane or Expert. The lowest difficulty must be below 2.0 stars.Also, changes in slider velocity aren't rankable in normal because they'll just confused players, so this diff will probably need a major overhaul so I guess I'll just point out things to keep in mind instead of specific issues
Synpoo wrote:hi, from my qModerate
Check AIMod for unsnapped objects
This diff needs to be below 2.0 stars in order for this map to be rankableThe difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order. Easy or Normal can be skipped if the gap in the star rating spread allows it. The order can be seen in the chart below. If your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be an Insane or Expert. The lowest difficulty must be below 2.0 stars.gonna do it somehow... how are people getting so picky about this? although current difficulty rating system is really good, its not like you can possibly feel those 0.07 "too high difficulty" to make it reasonable to say that this is definitely too hard...orz
Also, changes in slider velocity aren't rankable in normal because they'll just confused players, so this diff will probably need a major overhaul so I guess I'll just point out things to keep in mind instead of specific issues apparently they dont get confused by just everything, they are not dumb after all. this kind of guideline comes from long ago to prevent completely unreasonable sv-changes
- 00:00:000 - Remove all these unused green lines i propably do later >.<
- 00:24:762 (4,5) - Changes in spacing are not rankable in normal difficulties, stack this or give it proper spacing ill need a hell lot of opinions about these i guess before i decide what to do with them
- 00:28:876 (3,4) - Same thing about this and all other instances, fix all of them ^
- 00:32:819 (5) - Plays pretty bad to end on the downbeat, make it a 1/2-circle instead not a really strong beat at all, even though its on a white tick. map would become harder to read too..
- 00:42:762 (2) - Same thing here, strong beats aren't good to end a slider on, they should have something clickable on it [color=#000Bb00]agree[/color]
- 00:44:476 (1,2,3,4) - This rhythm represents the music more accurately like this i actually know, but having 1/2 circles combined with 1/2 sliders will make it more difficult to play/read it. i think currently the rhythm get represented well enough this way
- 00:49:962 (1,2,3,4) - Same ^ ^
- 00:54:248 - Probably shouldn't skip this insanely strong beat hmm nah~
- 01:01:276 (2,3,4) - You should just follow the buildup of the drums here cuz that's definitely the focus of this part, right now this rhythm plays really awkwardlyc gonna get some testplays for that, on hold
- 01:16:019 (2) - Touching the hp bar srsly.. D: fixed
- 01:25:276 (1) - Unrankable, see this: t/241019 fixed it
- 01:40:362 (3,1) - This overlap looks really bad looks cool
But yea this diff is has lots of issues making it unrankable such as: inconsistent spacing, SV changes, spinner, etcInsane
Why is this not just ar9? because ar9 feels different from 9.1 actually :v
Also, the hp is incredibly high, lower it to 7 done
I disagree with the way you use combos in the kiai, you should just keep NC to the big white ticks instead of random NC like these 01:20:991 (1) - 01:21:848 (1) - 01:24:762 (1) - time to create yet another 4/4-NC map.. :s didnt changed all
- 00:25:962 (6) - Stack this on 7 instead as it's clearly a different sound from 5 and white ticks like this should get the jump, not the red tick since i mapped along the melody 5,6 sound the same and 6,7 sound differently. when i play it and get that (i guess my hitsounding is propably irritating then) it seems to be the most logical solution the way it is. it didnt feel different to play at all anyway so..
- 00:36:933 (6) - ^^
- 00:39:505 (5,6,1) - Why is the jump from 5->6 so big but 6->1 is smaller even though 1 is a stronger beat? oops, wasnt even intended
- 01:01:619 (1) - Delete NC? well ok, i change it back :p
- 01:08:133 (6,1,2) - Emphasis here is a bit wrong too, 1->2 should have more (or at least equal) spacing than 6->1
- 01:12:248 (4,5,6) - Here too
- 01:13:619 (6,1,2) - ^^ Hmm this happens in a lot places actually, look through the rest and fix them yourselffixed 3 out of 4 (i just like one pattern too much) ;w;
Gl~ thanks for modding :3
You should check your aimod
fixed, but that last point didnt occur o.o
00:00:249 (1,2,3,1,1) - I think you wasted alot of white ticks , your sliders Is a good idea too hm nah~
00:45:333 (4,5) - why these 2 sliders cross each other? i like the pattern ;w;
00:47:562 (3,5) - ^^
00:48:076 (5,7) - stack for a good pattern done
00:50:819 (3,4) - again o.o maybe they are good. I'm not a professional modder ^
01:12:419 (5,2) - stack done
01:31:962 (7,3) - ^ 01:31:448 (4,7,1) - and 01:31:448 (4,7,2) - are tirangles. they have another angle than the pentagon 01:32:133 (1,2,3,4,5) - so they are unstackable
Since you have 1 insane I'm going to mod your normal and hard but I'm not a professional in easy~hard
00:48:762 (2,1) - overlap maybe? dont think this will be confusing. the time difference is pretty high imo
00:55:791 (2,2) - how about stacking these? not so sure, i dont like that 00:56:476 (1) - would have to be moved more to the upper left, which makes playing 00:55:962 (3,1) - feel "a lot" different. it isnt noticalbe (for me) while playing anyways~
01:14:305 (1,3) - ^ done
Well , that's all
00:23:391 (3) - move this too 00:23:562 - i didnt map on the drum or sth else, its on the melody. i think those syncopes are very easy to play, since they dont go against a somewhat stronger beat
00:30:076 (4) - remove this and move 00:28:876 (3) - to 00:29:048 - ^
00:30:762 (1,2,3) - move this to the white tick on the right or on the left ^
01:05:048 - 01:05:391 - missing notes o.o this is an easier difficulty which means players must be granted recovery time after a spinner~
That's all , I hope my mod helps you ♥ [color=#0000b]green = prove <3[/color]
Fluttershy552 wrote:Request in #modreqs
Delete this in all Diff's
this is basically for the flash effect when a kiai time starts. its like a minor sb even noobs like me can add
Delete the Green Lines When you are not using them done
00:26:305 (6) - Maybe Something Like this? Because Flow and Nice Design ^^
it should be the same with 00:24:933 (5) because they are both the same rhythm. if there is another reason notify me ingame and i might reconsider
00:30:076 (4) - Sanap the Note like every modder complained T_T im so damn sure that these work after i asked literally a dozen of newbies
00:32:819 (5) - Same ^^
01:36:762 (2,3) - Maybe Singletap or only the 3 convert to Single Tab? no because they are syncopes and sliders are more forgiving than circles. i would do it in the intro to but then it would get like "overmapped"
00:52:533 (3) - Curve? well okay^^
00:57:848 (1) - Delete The Slider and Pute here 00:57:848 - a Note nah. i also tried sth else but that didnt work neither imo. i just want to press my keys there :p. also i like it the way it is at 00:46:876 (1,2)
01:01:962 (1,2,3) - Singletap? changed to something completely different
01:08:305 (2) - Snap the Note with 0,2x wait i dont want an overlap i just wanna stack them
01:19:276 (2) - Same ^ ^
01:30:248 (2) - Same ^ ^
01:36:419 (2) - Something like this? all sliders must be straight in the second kiai, because now one less "instrument" is playing in the music
00:22:533 (2) - Curve? nah
00:48:076 (5,6) - Same ^ Or Maybe only the 6 ^
01:04:019 (5,6,7,8) - Maybe a Stream and Only 01:03:333 (1,2,3,4) - Should be Sliders not, sry
Thats From my Side thanks for your mod and time anyways =w=
Good Luck with your Map
Snaggletooth wrote:Count yourself lucky that I'm sick.
- Check off Letterbox and Widescreen Support since no SB is in use. this...
- Offset comes in a little too late. 22.185 sounds pretty solid to me. took a look at it. gonna do things like Bonzai suggested
- You're going to need a Diff below 2.00 Stars. Make an Easy or nerf the current Normal.
- Rhythmical Issues:
- 00:30:076 (4) - Why did you feel the need to place a beat on this note, to empathize it, to engage with it
while ignoring the following note on 00:30:248 - ? This leaves a rather uncomfortable 3/2 gap which interrupts
with the rather consistent tapping rhythm of 1/1. I highly suggest you simply use a 1/2 slider instead
of a circle. That would catch both tunes while filling the gap + still leaving enough time for the player
to react.kinda true :p
- 00:44:991 (3,4) - Eh, it's not particularly wrong in terms of song-rhythm, but the tapping-rhythm
is a bit too much here, in my humble opinion. The song is still in it's early stages, it hasn't 'sped-up'
enough yet, to warrant stressing the player at this point. I suggest you use a 1/2 slider to keep
both tunes and to make it more lenient to play for the player. Same on 00:50:476 (2,3) - ofc. i dont think a slider is good because it would be played like a syncope. using circles is imo better to read/play. might change it in another way after looking through bonazi's stuff ^^
- 01:14:133 (4,1,2,3) - I dislike this rhythm very much. I see why you would use it. It covers
all beats that hit in this section, except for the major downbeat, but not in an efficient and
satisfying way. I get that you wanted to map the synth here, alongside with the drums, but
having strong beats - in this case, the snare - on slider ends is useless, as it dosn't provide
any incentive to actively tap it. The curent 1/2 beat stresses the player unneceassirly.
I suggest you the rhythm below. sorry but i cant agree here~ it should be the same like at 00:30:591 (1,2,3,4). now obviously its plays the same and still is "harder" fitting with the kiai. i could change 00:30:591 (1,2,3,4) - too, but then it wouldnt leave me an option to make it harder in the kiai. anyway cant go with that kind of suggestion, would do sth different because: 01:14:648 - not mapped thr offbeat but 01:15:333 - mapped the offbeat. then just adding a circle would turn it into another pattern of which i personally think doesnt represent the rhythm of the song the way it should >.<http://puu.sh/krD2M/bc96d233eb.jpg[/img:1337]
- 01:36:077 (4,1,2,3) - ^
- Placement Issues:
- 01:40:362 (3,1) - This is hidden. As in, the starting-circle and the end-circle aren't
fully visible. This can lead to confusion for newer players. Not only that but in mysubjective
opinion, I don't think this looks very good either. If you flip it around you can avoid the overlap. D: i like how it overlap - as same as i like the angle to the previous slider (2). i asked some newbie friends for testing this diff already because of some other worrysome issues but i ont remember this being a problem. going to find some more then for testing :p316,364,100362,2,0,P|440:356|474:214,1,273.125005209446
- Cosmetical Issues:
- 00:57:505 (1) - Remove NC here as it is a little overkill imo. This section already uses a lot of short
combos, resulting in large HP boosts over and over again. Removing this NC just helps to keep the
Difficulty a bit 'high'. It also dosn't help to highlight the beat if it's inconsistent, which it is. agree
- Placement Issues:
- 00:52:533 (2,3,4) - Ay, nice placement.
- 01:03:333 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - All in all, nice placement BUT useless, considering that this
is after all a build-up. The tapping-speed does increase a bit, at least its a more stressing part
then the prior 1/2 part, but it gets rendered pretty much powerless considering that the
jumps in said 1/2 part are extremely far apart. This is more a slow-down than an increase
due to rhythmic changes. Either increase the spacing in the 1/4 part, or reduce it in the 1/2 part. hope its fine now
- 01:08:133 (4,1) - Don't do that. Stack here really isn't warranted. At least, there isn't
anything in the music that would suggest a stop-and-go movement. Ontop of that it's a bit hard
to read. If you'd set 01:08:305 (1) - to x:152 y:144 it would flow much better and it would
break the flow between 01:08:305 (1,2) - to make the drum and snare stand out much more.
And 01:08:476 (2,3) - would pick the flow back up and carry it to the next pattern. changed it entirely
- 01:13:619 (4,1) - // move 01:13:791 (1) - to x:272 y:92 ^
- 01:19:105 (4,1) - // move 01:19:276 (1) - to x:100 y:224 (These 3 aren't even ^ but how are they not consistent
consistent throughout the song)
- 01:10:019 (5,1) - This touches the HP bar. Consider moving it down a bit, to avoid not existing anymore
unnecessary futur conflicts and to appease the ranking-criteria.
- Cosmetical Issues:
- 01:51:676 (5) - NC this one since 01:51:676 (5,6,7) - acts as a seperate/single formation/part. sound belongs to previous melody.. anyway, i made it identical to the NC-ing at the intro
- 01:57:162 (5,1) - ^ //Swap NC.
- 01:54:076 (6) - NC due to Major Downbeat.
Nice set. thanks
Snaggletooth wrote:Count yourself lucky that I'm sick.
Offset comes in a little too late. 22.185 sounds pretty solid to me.
I rechecked the Timing since there's been a small discussion about this between Bonsai and phaZ. I agree with
Bonsai, that the right Offset is 22.183, but that offset goes smoothly through the entire song. The only
discrepancy that I can find would be about 2-4ms diffrence in the Kiai. If that is what Bonsai is referring to,
then the only thing to catch that is with a second timing point, however, I found that increasing the BPM by
,005 takes care of this very well while still hitting the beats prior to kiai. Those are my two cents on this topic.
You can feel free, obviously, to not apply it.
Bonsai wrote:@Timing: We discovered that for the part before Kiai it is indeed to high and 22.185 or even less is probably right for that part, but it seems to change exactly at the first beat of the Kiai, maybe bc of different attack points or whatever, where 01:06:075 is imo the right offset (which is the original timing -1 hehe). Dunno what phaZ is doing in the end tho ^^
osu file format v14
AudioFilename: Feint - Face Down (Cut Ver.).mp3
Title:Face Down (Cut Ver.)
TitleUnicode:Face Down (Cut Ver.)
Tags:liquid drum_and_bass dnb
//Background and Video events
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
Combo1 : 240,244,62
Combo2 : 64,252,31
Combo3 : 36,194,255
Combo4 : 30,120,187
Combo5 : 226,253,187