forum

Favourite games of 6th gen consoles?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saneaux
In case you aren't already aware, the 6th gen consoles were the PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, etc. That time in console gaming. I was about 7 or 8 when I started playing the Jak & Daxter series on the PS2 and absolutely loved all of them. That and the Ratchet and Clank series remain to this day my favourite childhood games. I used to love pulling out Super Smash Bros. Melee and playing that with friends when I was a bit older. :D :D
Ceph23
I had both a Gamecube and a PS2.
On the PS2, there was a game called Dark Cloud. I don't know if it was a popular game, but it was my favorite at that time. I still remember the story. Also Kingdom Hearts 2 was amazing.

On the Gamecube I only played Smash Bros Melee and of course,The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I miss those games.
Topic Starter
Saneaux

Ceph23 wrote:

I had both a Gamecube and a PS2.
On the PS2, there was a game called Dark Cloud. I don't know if it was a popular game, but it was my favorite at that time. I still remember the story. Also Kingdom Hearts 2 was amazing.

On the Gamecube I only played Smash Bros Melee and of course,The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I miss those games.
I played Dark Cloud and KH aswell. Awesome games.
Gumpy
Wind Waker and Twilight Princess because I can play them on my PC to this day.
I really want to play through Twilight Princess again maybe a 100% run this time.
Vapor
kingdom hearts 1/2 are amazing and ssbm for gc too ofc. i guess there's the ps2 final fantasy games also, i have more hours than i'd like to admit in XII. and the two pokemon games for GC were pretty fun too. there's the first 2 halo games for xbox, despite me never actually owning an xbox i still managed to get a few hours clocked on both of those..
Nathan
Starfox Assault and Twilight Princess
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Ace Combat 5 was awesome (Wished I played the other 2 for 6th gen ;~;)
Timesplitters 1, 2 and future perfect was pretty good as well.
Athrun
gundam vs next plus: psp
Varetyr
Devil May Cry 3 (PS2) + Super Smash Bros: Melee (GC) were my favs back then.
I also loved FFX, Persona 3 and Tekken 5.
_sparky_
Paper mario: the thousand year door :3

I never did finish it though..
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I forgot to mention the crash bandicoot games, as well as the Ratchet and Clank trilogy for the PS2. I miss those games ;~;

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

gundam vs next plus: psp
But the PSP is 7th gen... :/
Karuta-_old_1
I played persona 1,2,3,4 haven't managed to clear persona 2 though

Kingdom Heart series

Devil May Cry 2 & 3

Tales of abyss

sorry can't remember the rest