forum

Ayano Mashiro - ideal white

posted
Total Posts
show more
10nya
i would like to have some assistance since this was my first time sb-ing with widescreen options
also mini-snow.png has fixed and followed all issues that mentioned on your mods

>fixed + new osb here
Topic Starter
Modem
Thanks 10nya ><
Updated~! :3
ziin
Just wanted to let you know I'm in the process of doing the following:

Fixing hitcircle overlay using the default skin. It may look significantly different, and I can tweak it a little more if you're unhappy.
Fixing spinner-background (it's unrankable as well) due to greater than 692/768 vertical height.
Compressing all images to save ~ 1 MB total.
Tweaking the pngs with transparency to remove the artifacts and jagged edges using an edge blur and an eraser.

I'll double check the new SB when I get home from work, and I'll upload the updated files.

By the way this is an awesome beatmap.
Topic Starter
Modem

ziin wrote:

Just wanted to let you know I'm in the process of doing the following:

Fixing hitcircle overlay using the default skin. It may look significantly different, and I can tweak it a little more if you're unhappy.
Fixing spinner-background (it's unrankable as well) due to greater than 692/768 vertical height.
Compressing all images to save ~ 1 MB total.
Tweaking the pngs with transparency to remove the artifacts and jagged edges using an edge blur and an eraser.

I'll double check the new SB when I get home from work, and I'll upload the updated files.

By the way this is an awesome beatmap.
Thanks ziin!!
You're also an awesome modder (> w <)/
And thanks for the star!!! ><
ziin
OK. Skin + SB is here. I think the old spinner is better, personally (just needed to be centered). If you like the new spinner then use that.

10nya did a great job with the SB fixes, though he removed the white background for whatever reason. That's back in. Make sure you double check everything 10nya.

So here's all the circles placed too high/low: I don't expect you to fix them, just want to point them out.
[insane]
01:11:084 (2) -

[hard]
00:54:751 (4) -
01:00:251 (3) -
01:01:584 (3) -
01:21:251 (3) -
01:37:084 (3) -
01:50:751 (3) -
02:04:417 (1) -
02:08:917 (2) -
02:25:751 (4) -
02:29:751 (1) -
02:41:751 (3) -
02:49:417 (4) -
02:50:417 (1,2) -
02:52:584 (3) -
03:04:751 (1) -
03:10:751 (3) -
03:20:417 (2) - This slider end is actually out of the map, and is unrankable. Glad I caught it.
03:34:417 (7) -
03:46:917 (6) -

[normal]
00:38:417 (3) -
03:49:084 (2) -

[easy]
00:17:751 (3) -
00:26:417 (3) -
00:33:751 (3) -
01:45:751 (2) -
02:07:084 (2) -
02:25:751 (2) -

No KD because you already gave me KD.
10nya
thank ziin for a lot of help! checked with your SB and .osb files and I think its already okay so Modem please update with ziin's .osb!
sorry for the late responds and thanks again, ziin!

edit: i think its ready to get bubble again. oh yeah Modem please add -_t_e_n_n_y_a_- to tags since you added my username on the tags D: which i prefer not though
Topic Starter
Modem
Thanks for the help ziin!!!! (> w <)
I really want to give you some kudos for this ><
-Nya-
I'll recheck this soon~

@10nya: It's required that the one who made the SB's username is included in the tags.

Recheck

General:
  1. Missing skinfiles:
    cursormiddle.png
    scorebar-marker.png
    spinner-rpm.png
  2. I just want to know why this file is named: scorebar-colour-0 and not just scorebar-colour like shown here:
  3. You didn't add -_t_e_n_n_y_a_- to the tags yet like 10nya had asked.

Easy:
  1. 02:20:417 (6) - Nazi. Just move this slider a bit to the left or so and just make sure it's equally between 02:19:084 (4,5) -

Normal:
  1. 00:38:417 (3) - Just to be safe, can you please just lower this circle a bit. (It's hard to see if it's touching the HP bar or not :P)
  2. 01:07:084 (1,1) - I'm not sure if the reaction time between the spinner and the next note is long enough. Can you please just make sure with an expert.
  3. 02:13:751 (1,1) - ^
  4. 03:45:751 (1,1) - ^

Call me back.
Topic Starter
Modem
Thanks senpai~!
I'll call you back soon ^^
Topic Starter
Modem
Okay then, senpai, I fixed almost everything that you told me. But I didn't make cursormiddle.png and scorebar-marker.png since that skin was just used in default skin on osu! I also look at this ranked map that has a complete skin for examples -> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/215187 . This map was made by an expert in skinning and he also didn't make cursormiddle.png and scorebar-marker.png so I thought it would be fine. Anyway, senpai about that spinner, I thought it also fine since there was one beat gap after the spin before the next note so that any beginner players could try to play in this diff. jonathanlfj and Cherry Blossom also didn't mind about the spinner so I thought it also would be fine senpai (> w <)/
-Nya-
Err, I don't think you should ignore those two skinfiles even if another map did, cuz I also have a map with my own skin and I was instructed to add those skinfiles as well.

Just make sure with a QAT please.
ziin

Modem wrote:

Okay then, senpai, I fixed almost everything that you told me. But I didn't make cursormiddle.png and scorebar-marker.png since that skin was just used in default skin on osu! I also look at this ranked map that has a complete skin for examples -> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/215187 . This map was made by an expert in skinning and he also didn't make cursormiddle.png and scorebar-marker.png so I thought it would be fine. Anyway, senpai about that spinner, I thought it also fine since there was one beat gap after the spin before the next note so that any beginner players could try to play in this diff. jonathanlfj and Cherry Blossom also didn't mind about the spinner so I thought it also would be fine senpai (> w <)/
Better safe than sorry.

I hate to suggest this, but you can force the default skin to ensure the map looks the way you want it (this also means you don't need to include extra objects). It actually may be worthwhile since you are using a custom skin.

Personally I'd prefer you release the skin elsewhere and have people download separately, but that's just me being me.
Topic Starter
Modem
Okay then, I added those two skinfiles. Hopefully it would be fine now (> w <)
-Nya-
Where's "-_t_e_n_n_y_a_-" ? It's not in the tags.
Topic Starter
Modem
Whoa. I forgot about that!!! (O A O'''''')
Don't worry senpai! I'll make sure to update it in 24 hours (> A <)7
Topic Starter
Modem
Updated~!
-Nya-
Ok, nice. Let's finally give this map its bubble back.

Rebubbled~

To next BN: I assume the SB should be fine now, regardless of what AiBat says. I guess just doublecheck the skin again, but it should be fine. Some of the spinners in Normal may seem too risky but since other BN's accepted it I guess it's fine and also just look out for potential off-screen sliders.
Topic Starter
Modem
Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks senpai~~~~~<3333
You're just too MOE <333333
ziin
Please let me triple check before rank. Will do tonight/tomorrow.
Topic Starter
Modem

ziin wrote:

Please let me triple check before rank. Will do tonight/tomorrow.
Thanks ziin!! ^^
ziin
Hey, mapset looks good. I forgot to upload the updated rin1.png and saber1.png (and actually deleted them in the process :( so I remade them).

https://copy.com/O6LIpoSinRYLSq3J

Here's the updated files. I noticed you didn't include most of them. I losslessly compressed them all so they're smaller, except for rin1 and saber1 which I removed the white jaggies.

Also, spinner-background.png and spinner-metre are over the recommended height of 692. I guess I missed the memo on this when skin.ini v2 came out. This should not be an issue since the center of the spinner is not at the center of the screen.

I still think the old spinner looked better.
Topic Starter
Modem

ziin wrote:

Hey, mapset looks good. I forgot to upload the updated rin1.png and saber1.png (and actually deleted them in the process :( so I remade them).

https://copy.com/O6LIpoSinRYLSq3J

Here's the updated files. I noticed you didn't include most of them. I losslessly compressed them all so they're smaller, except for rin1 and saber1 which I removed the white jaggies.

Also, spinner-background.png and spinner-metre are over the recommended height of 692. I guess I missed the memo on this when skin.ini v2 came out. This should not be an issue since the center of the spinner is not at the center of the screen.

I still think the old spinner looked better.
Thanks ziin~! I'll update this when there's BN who responds my request :3
VINXIS
o wtf when did this get bubbled LOL
Topic Starter
Modem
Three days ago I wonder?
jonathanlfj
you might as well update the map and ask -Nya- for a rebubble. The ranking cap is reached today and I am ranking something else tommorow, so I will get this to qualified on Tuesday hopefully.
Topic Starter
Modem

jonathanlfj wrote:

you might as well update the map and ask -Nya- for a rebubble. The ranking cap is reached today and I am ranking something else tommorow, so I will get this to qualified on Tuesday hopefully.
Okay senpai (> w <)/
Topic Starter
Modem
Updated~!
jonathanlfj
just minor changes with sb files, so i guess i will just directly qualify it~
VINXIS
nice
Topic Starter
Modem
Yaay!! Thanks jonathan-senpai ^^
Monstrata
Congrats on your first ranked :3.
Topic Starter
Modem
Thanks (> w <)/ Hopefully it would stay like this 7 days onwards
10nya
finally! i hope nothing wrong and grats!
Topic Starter
Modem
Thanks 10nya (> w <)/
And thanks for your nice SB too \(O w O)/
-Nya-
Yay~! You got this ranked.
Gratz, modem-san~!
Topic Starter
Modem
Thanks Nya-senpai~! (> w <)/
Thanks for all of your help too~!
Atrue
Sorry for inconvenience.

Disqualify Reason:

As the current N plays like an Easy, while Hard has several jumps plus 1/4 rhythms. It is necessary to get it fixed by increasing the density of 1/2 objects.

Additionally,
1. Ticks on hard can be seprated into slider + circles. Currently the slidertick usage is a little bit noisy, which has no relationship with the actual hit feeling.
2. Placements in Insane can be improved and polished better.

Good luck. Further assistantship should be handled by BNG.

###D
VINXIS
me irl
hehe
VINXIS
me irl

ill get to this map in the weekend or smth i guess rip
show more