Thanks for your mod~
Milhofo wrote:Hi, from my modding queue
Sorry for the huuuuge delay >.< I thought I had completed all requested mods before my break for exams but apparently I forgot yours.. So, better late than never!
- What's the difference between the second and third red timing points? I can't see the purpose of the third one. If there's an offset change I can't really notice it ._. It's the timing that Hinsvar came me, and he's a better timer than me, so I'm rather gonna keep it.
- 00:01:975 (3,1) - blanket I think it's fine.
- 00:48:475 (1) - would just make this a straight slider Yeah, I agree. Fixed.
- 01:10:600 (2,3) - is this meant as a blanket? if it is it could be better Already made a slight adjustment.
- From 00:01:600 to 00:05:537 the changes between double circle and a slider are a bit confusing, at least for a hard, since sliders should follow the same base beat, and you alternate between sliders and circles on the same beat (f.e.: Slider Slider Circle Circle -> Circle Slider Circle Slider) kind of hard to explain lol Hehe, I think it's fine.
- 00:27:850 (4) - this note just feels off, maybe replace by slider? Hm, I think the single circle works better.
- 00:35:537 (1) - mhm not sure about this one, it just changes the spacing by a lot and its positioning isn't the best either Nah, it's not such a big jump. It makes the diff a bit more interesting.
- 00:41:537 (4,1) - blanket not perfect, move slider's center point to x:48 y:88 Fixed.
- 00:44:725 (1) - weird slider shape No, it's fine.
- 01:09:100 (7) - ctrl+g? Ok
- 01:14:725 (1,2,3) - I would stack the triple and make the slider blanket 01:15:287 (4) (just a suggestion) Nah, I like my pattern more.
- 00:15:850 (6,1) - blanket better I don't have a blanket there anymore.
- 00:21:475 (3) - you could reverse this slider once tbh Yeah, already did.
- 00:22:225 (1,2,3,4,5) - the slider isn't on the same line / curve as the stream, you should rotate either the slider or the stream (and then fix the blanket between 00:22:600 (5,1) if it gets changed) It looks fine to me.
- 00:26:350 (4) - if following the vocals, you should reduce this slider by 1 tick in time Nah, I like how it is now.
- 00:32:725 (1) - move slider end down by a bit Ok, fixed.
- 00:35:725 (3) - the curve looks ugly, move the curve's anchor point to the left Ok, made a slight adjustment.
- 00:43:037 (1,2) - this blanket is not perfect, yet :3 Hm, looks fine to me
- 01:10:225 (1,2,3) - spacing is not consistent It's a jump.
Nothing useful to add on easy. Sorry again for the delay and hope this helps somehow, gl