Thanks for the mod!
ReallyFastCat wrote:Hi! From my modding queue
I'm sorry if I repeat anything from CelsiusLK's mod, that one was posted while I was writing this and I'm too lazy to read the whole thing
- There's only 1975ms of audio lead-in, while the minimum is 2000ms (I know it's picky but it isn't that hard to change :p) Changed it to 2000ms
- Try to make your background have a 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio (In this case it would be best to crop it to 1024x768) Fixed the BG
- You need to skin the full set of elements when skinning something out of one. Added the necessary skin elements (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria#Skinning)
- The diff names "Hard" and "Mei's Hard" don't clearly indicate which one is harder. I'd rename Mei's diff to something like "Mei's Advanced". Okay, named it Mei's Advanced now
- AR2 and OD2 would be better I think Yeah, already fixed that
00:26:725 (1,2,1) - 1/2 beats seem too fast compared to the rest of the diff (there's no change in the music, so no reason for that) I disagree. The vocals get faster. I feel that rhythm fits.
00:48:100 (4) - I think it would be better if you just deleted this slider and left a gap here (since there's nothing happening in the song at that part except for the vocals) There is still vocals there, so I think the slider is necessary.
- There's a pretty huge gap on the difficulty settings between this and Hard. I'd either make this one a bit harder or Hard a bit easier. Is it really such a big issue. There are a lot of ranked maps with a big difficulty gap and I think this normal is pretty hard. This diff gap is actually not that big at all. Remember, doesn't Mei's diff count as well?
00:38:537 (1) - The notes after this spinner are already visible right after it appears, which is confusing. I'd replace this with a slider. I think a spinner fits better, and seeing the notes a bit earlier just makes the diff a bit easier. Doesn't it. And it's a Normal not an Easy.
00:44:725 - Small SV changes are probably okay on a Normal, but halving it is too much. Set it to around 0,80x here. Already fixed this. I just removed the SV change
00:25:600 (4,1) - These overlap kinda awkwardly Since someone else also mentioned this, I removed the overlap
01:07:787 (3,4) - ^ Removed the overlap
Can't find anything in the Insane, so that's it. Good luck with the map! Thanks!