Community Forum

OSU!Xmas Avatar Project (๑´ㅂ`๑)

posted
Total Posts
321
show more
-[Jess]-
-Chelly
Thanks^^
Guilty
avatar: http://puu.sh/dE4vX/245987ad7a.png
id: Guilty
*thank you in advance!*
Aikyuu-Chan
Holy sh*t!!!
It's cool! :3
Thank you very much!!! :D:D:D:D
Aikyuu-Chan
Oh, I forgot...
My friend just want like me...
Can you create for my friend too?
Thank you very much :3

Nick : KudouAsuka-Chan
Picture : Click here if the picture can't see... :3
Topic Starter
Queen

jessicakaka wrote:

avatar:http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/26/97/fb/2697fbb7adf788a1943718b523a16f00.jpg
id:jessicakaka
:?

Guilty wrote:

avatar: http://puu.sh/dE4vX/245987ad7a.png
id: Guilty
*thank you in advance!*

Aikyuu-Chan wrote:

Oh, I forgot...
My friend just want like me...
Can you create for my friend too?
Thank you very much :3

Nick : KudouAsuka-Chan
Picture : Click here if the picture can't see... :3
The id is too long..so....if u mind I can add -chan
Aikyuu-Chan

Queen wrote:

The id is too long..so....if u mind I can add -chan
Thank you very much, my friend is happy now.. :3
:):):):):)
Tohsaka Rin
Hi !
Avatar : http://puu.sh/dEWP3/9e10b26806.jpg
ID : Bot Bot
Thanks ! (´・∀・)

Bot Bot
Topic Starter
Queen

Bot Bot wrote:

Hi !
Avatar : http://puu.sh/dEWP3/9e10b26806.jpg
ID : Bot Bot
Thanks ! (´・∀・)

Bot Bot
Tohsaka Rin
Thanks Queen <3
Chikuura
avatar : http://puu.sh/dF4Fd/572d8ba337.png
id : Chikuura
<3 <3
Guilty
Thanks so much! looks awesome :3 ~
Mio Yamanobe
Topic Starter
Queen

Chikuura wrote:

avatar : http://puu.sh/dF4Fd/572d8ba337.png
id : Chikuura
<3 <3

Naokella wrote:

Hi!

Avatar: http://s7.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/i ... f42c63.jpg
ID: Naokella

Thanks ^^
Adinata28
Hi Queen ~

Avatar : http://puu.sh/dGcWp/4ffbe8d0be.png
ID : Adinata28

Thanks =w=
Topic Starter
Queen

Adinata28 wrote:

Hi Queen ~

Avatar : http://puu.sh/dGcWp/4ffbe8d0be.png
ID : Adinata28

Thanks =w=
LoryJL
Perished
Avatar: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=47498156
ID: Perished

Thank you and Merry Christmas~~
Angelique
OMG OMG OMG This looks so nice! May I have one too~~?

Avatar: http://puu.sh/dHkly/1b18dd3deb.jpg
ID: Angelique
Topic Starter
Queen

LoryJL wrote:

Avatar: http://static.zerochan.net/Yuigahama.Yu ... 314578.jpg
Id: LoryJL

Thanks ^^

Perished wrote:

Avatar: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=47498156
ID: Perished

Thank you and Merry Christmas~~

Angelique wrote:

OMG OMG OMG This looks so nice! May I have one too~~?

Avatar: http://puu.sh/dHkly/1b18dd3deb.jpg
ID: Angelique
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply