Community Forum

OSU!Xmas Avatar Project (๑´ㅂ`๑)

posted
Total Posts
321
show more
-HascHKekS-
Pic: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/338954
Id: HascHKekS

Thank you in advance :)
Sky Shaymin
Aoko

Queen wrote:

Aoko wrote:

Hello, and thank you very much for this adorable thread! Merry Christmas! *v*

Avatar Link: http://puu.sh/dv8bU/34aa5a88d6.png
ID: Aoko
Thank you very much! ><
Topic Starter
Queen

-HascHKekS- wrote:

Pic: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/338954
Id: HascHKekS

Thank you in advance :)

Keldy wrote:

Avatar: http://puu.sh/dBSHm/95b8706724.png
ID: Keldy

:3
Guilnerd
Avatar : http://www.emptyblue.it/data/wallpaper/ ... yu_blo.jpg
Id : Blue-Swallow

Thank you :D:);)
Topic Starter
Queen

Blue-Swallow wrote:

Avatar : http://www.emptyblue.it/data/wallpaper/ ... yu_blo.jpg
Id : Blue-Swallow

Thank you :D:);)
Heal
Img : http://puu.sh/dCnkA/5f6a4da3d0.jpg
Id : Heal

Christmas bandwagon time.
Pawsu
great project <3 keep it up!
Topic Starter
Queen

Heal wrote:

Img : http://puu.sh/dCnkA/5f6a4da3d0.jpg
Id : Heal

Christmas bandwagon time.

CanadianPaws wrote:

great project <3 keep it up!
Thanks!
Aikyuu-Chan
Ane juga mau dong... :3

Nick : Aikyuu-Chan
Picture :
Topic Starter
Queen

Aikyuu-Chan wrote:

Ane juga mau dong... :3

Nick : Aikyuu-Chan
Picture :
Hoshia
Avatar : http://puu.sh/dDvQI/6b5c4c98af.jpg
Id : sky15967

thanks a lot to make awesome avatar xD
Topic Starter
Queen

sky15967 wrote:

Avatar : http://puu.sh/dDvQI/6b5c4c98af.jpg
Id : sky15967

thanks a lot to make awesome avatar xD
Hoshia

Queen wrote:

sky15967 wrote:

Avatar : http://puu.sh/dDvQI/6b5c4c98af.jpg
Id : sky15967

thanks a lot to make awesome avatar xD
checked , thanks Queen-san
-Chelly
Hi i think i can request here again, right?

Avatar:http://imgur.com/3Ba8ooD
Id: Chelly

thanks you^^
Topic Starter
Queen

-Chelly wrote:

Hi i think i can request here again, right?

Avatar:http://imgur.com/3Ba8ooD
Id: Chelly

thanks you^^
yes XD
-[Jess]-
-Chelly
Thanks^^
Guilty
avatar: http://puu.sh/dE4vX/245987ad7a.png
id: Guilty
*thank you in advance!*
Aikyuu-Chan
Holy sh*t!!!
It's cool! :3
Thank you very much!!! :D:D:D:D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply