Community Forum

OSU!Xmas Avatar Project (๑´ㅂ`๑)

posted
Total Posts
321
show more
Verniy_Chan

Queen wrote:

Verniy_Chan wrote:

Avatar: http://puu.sh/drIjL.png and http://puu.sh/drIiN.png
ID: Verniy_Chan

Thanks.. (。◕‿-。)
Yay.. Thanks \(^ω^\)
+ my collection
Novixion

Queen wrote:

Done

Thanks a billion again!
Accio
Avatar: Here
ID: Crimsonese
Ritsume
Sonic
.
Nihad
Request~ Thank you
Avatar: http://imgur.com/aNshJdx
ID: Nihad
:):D:oops:
Topic Starter
Queen
Done
killmate
Thank you so much its really great :)
Verniy_Chan
Avatar: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/58b5d1da ... 3bcc0f.png
ID: Adinata28

Thanks again.. (。◕‿-。)
lolikai
request -w-
avatar: http://puu.sh/dsMkS/974f8ba229.png
ID: Sekai
Topic Starter
Queen

Verniy_Chan wrote:

Avatar: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/58b5d1da ... 3bcc0f.png
ID: Adinata28

Thanks again.. (。◕‿-。)

[sekai] wrote:

request -w-
avatar: http://puu.sh/dsMkS/974f8ba229.png
ID: Sekai
Verniy_Chan

Queen wrote:

Verniy_Chan wrote:

Avatar: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/58b5d1da ... 3bcc0f.png
ID: Adinata28

Thanks again.. (。◕‿-。)
Wow, So fast..!!
Arigatou... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
lolikai

Queen wrote:

Verniy_Chan wrote:

Avatar: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/58b5d1da ... 3bcc0f.png
ID: Adinata28

Thanks again.. (。◕‿-。)

[sekai] wrote:

request -w-
avatar: http://puu.sh/dsMkS/974f8ba229.png
ID: Sekai
OwO thanks so fast ww
Makou
Avatar: http://www.zerochan.net/1810407#full Kagamine Len on the left
ID : Mako

Ty ^^
litoluna
hi~ Queen o/

Avatar:http://puu.sh/dsTW7.png
ID:litoluna

thanks ;)
Topic Starter
Queen

litoluna wrote:

hi~ Queen o/

Avatar:http://puu.sh/dsTW7.png
ID:litoluna

thanks ;)

Makou wrote:

Avatar: http://www.zerochan.net/1810407#full Kagamine Len on the left
ID : Mako

Ty ^^
xJunkosHand
Harmoni
Hello ^^
My avatar : http://puu.sh/dt2xD/ea440eed30.png
ID : NoYami

Thank you for your job ;)
Topic Starter
Queen

xJunkosHand wrote:

yahoo, Queen-chan!

Avatar: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/343/b/9/nozomi_tojo___render__2_by_hikulockhart-d8995mw.png
ID: xJunkosHand

thank youuu! <3

NoYami wrote:

Hello ^^
My avatar : http://puu.sh/dt2xD/ea440eed30.png
ID : NoYami

Thank you for your job ;)
CSLM
hi queen-chan :3

Avatar: my avatar
ID: CSLM
thx you
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply