Community Forum

OSU!Xmas Avatar Project (๑´ㅂ`๑)

posted
Total Posts
321
show more
Topic Starter
Queen

Ghergus wrote:

Avatar: My avatar
ID: Ghergus

Thanks in advance~! ;u;
would u mind to tell me how did u know this project :D
Hoshino Ayumu
Chinese Network IS BaKa ._.

http://puu.sh/doAfO/2173c755c0.jpg
ID:Asriel



I'm very greatful~

Append: can i have the psd file ..?
Ghergus

Queen wrote:

Ghergus wrote:

Avatar: My avatar
ID: Ghergus

Thanks in advance~! ;u;
would u mind to tell me how did u konw this project :D
Ahh~ A group on steam that I follow recommended checking out this thread!
Thank you again! It looks really neat~ :)
Topic Starter
Queen

Hoshino Ayumu wrote:

Chinese Network IS BaKa ._.

http://puu.sh/doAfO/2173c755c0.jpg
ID:Asriel


I'm very greatful~

Append: can i have the psd file ..?
PSD:Osu!Xmas BY Queen

Ghergus wrote:

Ahh~ A group on steam that I follow recommended checking out this thread!
Thank you again! It looks really neat~ :)
oh I see XD Thanks!
[Lewd]
Avatar: Clicky!
ID: Kano
Topic Starter
Queen

[Kano Shuuya] wrote:

Avatar: Clicky!
ID: Kano
coolyc3
Puush: ^-^
ID: coolyc3
Thanks :D
Topic Starter
Queen

coolyc3 wrote:

Puush: ^-^
ID: coolyc3
Thanks :D
Eriona
Thanks in advance!
ID: Eriona
Image: Image
Topic Starter
Queen

Eriona wrote:

Thanks in advance!
ID: Eriona
Image: Image
Scottish Goose
Topic Starter
Queen

Soap755 wrote:

ID: Soap755
Image: hak 2 get ur 2 rank 1 legit (Picture here)
Thanks :D
what's the meaing of "hak 2 get ur 2 rank 1 legit" :<?

Scottish Goose
It's a joke in terrible English (Sorry :P) It reads out "Hack to get to rank 1 legit"
:P and thanks
Eriona

Queen wrote:

Eriona wrote:

Thanks in advance!
ID: Eriona
Image: Image
Could you do another one, but with this picture https://a.ppy.sh/5338300_1418217946.jpg? Sorry for trouble. D:
TheBurningFox

Queen wrote:

PAGE 9
Topic Starter
Queen

Soap755 wrote:

It's a joke in terrible English (Sorry :P) It reads out "Hack to get to rank 1 legit"
:P and thanks
XD I see.I need to study more English.

Eriona wrote:

Could you do another one, but with this picture https://a.ppy.sh/5338300_1418217946.jpg? Sorry for trouble. D:
pulyi96
Hy Queen!
Sry for asking you again(i already got one xmas avatar), but i would like to use your avatar for my steam too, but it has a different name.
avatar:http://tinyurl.com/oocxhl4
ID:Kuro-Usagi
Thanks, And sorry for plus work.
PS:I really love theese avatars you make :D And thank you for my avatar.
Topic Starter
Queen

pulyi96 wrote:

Hy Queen!
Sry for asking you again(i already got one xmas avatar), but i would like to use your avatar for my steam too, but it has a different name.
avatar:http://tinyurl.com/oocxhl4
ID:Kuro-Usagi
Thanks, And sorry for plus work.
PS:I really love theese avatars you make :D And thank you for my avatar.
thanks your support:D

Grampzed

Queen wrote:

PAGE 8
Thanks Queen, love you <3
grindfest
Going to be requesting another one because I really like the avatar :>
Thank you for putting in the effort to make all these, I'm sure everyone appreciates it!

Avatar: http://puu.sh/doUrw/68f075929f.jpg
ID: Eri-chan
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply