forum

Overhovering on tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hatty
Hey guys.
I just got a new tablet and besides the obvious getting used to playing with it i ran into the problem that sometimes i hover to far away from the tablet causing me to fail songs. I was just wondering if anyone has had the same issue or some advice to give.
B1rd
practice.
Gumpy
Had the same problem fixed it by playing more.
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

practice.
that'll never work! clearly you have to watch cookiezis liveplays in 1080p 10 times in a row without blinking
Saphirshroom
Just letting you know that I only read the first sentence of this post:
Play more.

Edit: After reading the rest of it: Yeah, I've had this problem too and I also have a solution for it: Play more. My second advice would be that you shouldn't overhover, when you do that you usually overhover.
sayonara_sekai
I just got a new tablet

stopped reading
winber1
use magnets
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
how can our tablets be real when our eyes aren't
uzzi

Saphirshroom wrote:

you shouldn't overhover, when you do that you usually overhover.
Usually. Sometimes you don't but yeah.
Green Platinum
Attach weights to your pen so you don't lift it to high. What kind of solution do you want?!?
Dozy Van

aking23 wrote:

Hey guys.
I just got a new tablet and besides the obvious getting used to playing with it i ran into the problem that sometimes i hover to far away from the tablet causing me to fail songs. I was just wondering if anyone has had the same issue or some advice to give.

I had the same problem. How I went about it was that I set up my phone to record my tablet while I play.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sa35lm52ligtc ... 2.mp4?dl=0

I then saw the places where I moved furthest away from the tablet at and worked on keeping it down on those parts. So really just knowing where you lift too high and practice. I felt that the recordings made a difference but if you cba to do that just practice practice practice.
SomeLoli
Yer I also record myself, but from several angles. The crack of my arse is my fav angle....git inspired.
ZenithPhantasm
Learn2Mouse
buny
play more
Axel

Riince wrote:

B1rd wrote:

practice.
that'll never work! clearly you have to watch cookiezis liveplays in 1080p 10 times in a row without blinking
i tried it.
Can confirmed it worked.
winber1
can confirm. elephants are purple
I Give Up
Play more.
AdamMZ
"Get good" 0/10 -Kratos