BeautifulDay - Christmas Memories

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019
may i keep this bubble until next xmas
Garven
Damnit, you were supposed to tell me when Cilvery replied. I'll check this when I get home or something.
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019

Garven wrote:

Damnit, you were supposed to tell me when Cilvery replied. I'll check this when I get home or something.
;A; Sorry garven chan!
Garven
Ranked! ;A;
HelloSCV
gratz ;A;
Lust
Congrats~
Myxo
This is amazing <3 I especially love the Hard ;A; diff, congratz!
Axey
;)
Sonnyc
wow This reminds me EiJi http://osu.ppy.sh/s/214

grats!
Kaguya Hourain
Finally lol
Avishay
I'm confused, why are the diff names rankable?
Myxo

Avishay wrote:

Because it's easy to guess the difficulty level from the names
Avishay

Desperate-kun wrote:

Avishay wrote:

Because it's easy to guess the difficulty level from the names
So it means I can add unneecssary symbols to the diff name as long as I know the diff's difficulty level?
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019

Avishay wrote:

So it means I can add unneecssary symbols to the diff name as long as I know the diff's difficulty level?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/16964
Garven

Avishay wrote:

Not you because you're just being belligerent. Anyone else can though. Make sure it at least has relevance to the song.
Stefan
I find them nonsense, personal opinion.

Congrats for qualify
Sieg
Congrats for qualify (:

Garven wrote:

Make sure it at least has relevance to the song.
It amuses me. (c)
Lust

Stefan wrote:

I find them nonsense, personal opinion.
I thought this too, until I found out what the song was about.
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019
Thanks!
Aka
cuuuuuuuuuuute song awh
Cygnus
I know this I'm way too late to respond on this but since i love O2jam, let me state out my opinon for this one. Oh and by the way, I'm not here to make some arguments about some stuff, I'm only here to point out some parts that I find a little peculiar and weird. Nevertheless, congrats for having this ranked!

[Hard]
• 01:16:347 (3) - I think this slider followed the wrong rhythm of the song. Both the trumpet and the vocal (which I consider the two leads of the song) hit on 01:16:465. But the mapper instead followed the sound that has less emphasis with the song. I know that this is clearly okay since it technically follows the music. But I believe the consistency of the map flow in terms of timing and hit sounding went a little lost.

[Insane]
• 00:20:700 (5,6,7) - Not sure what the mapper was trying to do here. I find these circles completely breaking the great rhythm of the previous circles due to the fact that (5) is 1/1 away from the circle before it. I am also completely aware that all these circles follow a specific beat in the song. But I believe these circles did not follow the same type of beat (e.g Vocal, Instruments) which may have caused a little confusion with the flow of the patterns.

• 00:39:641 (1) - The visual structure of this slider worked well with the next slider. But, the speed up on this one is really confusing. The music itself is not changing its rhythm or speed so this speed up slider should have been avoided. Using x1.9 speed for this slider is just too much compared to rest which are just around x1.2~1.5.

• 01:24:936 (3) - The gameplay on this part would have been better if this slider ended on 01:26:230. The current end, which is on 01:26:347 is the part where drums are emphasized in the music. Placing a normal circle here would have emphasized the drums a lot better and also make it easier for players to play this part since streams usually begin at tall white ticks.
kitajima12
ohhh, your profile picture is soooo cute!
Can i ask detail? where is this from? :D

btw your map is great thank you