forum

Your worst jump part

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lit120
Well, there are many maps that has jumps on it, like Airman for example. Well, here are my worst jump part:
-Square Tornado
-Back and forth
-Satan

IDK the rest of the jump parts, but it is really hard for that
B1rd
Well It takes me a lot of tries to successfully do those consecutive singles. And squares sometimes. I can FC this till near the end where I can't hit any of the squares and fail https://osu.ppy.sh/b/285534
Bauxe
You're pretty much stating the patterns that just about anyone finds difficult.

But what the fuck is satan?
Topic Starter
lit120

Bauxe wrote:

You're pretty much stating the patterns that just about anyone finds difficult.

But what the fuck is satan?
http://puu.sh/dcIYy/58c24c420d.jpg
wildcookie
the 'satan' one I find on the airman the hardest just because I lose the rhythm by a split second and either go too fast or too slow and miss everything on that part :<
winber1
this guy obviously can't spell people's names so we'll just assume satan likes osu

#polish
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
PLAYER WITH RSI
everything
ZenithPhantasm
Squares.
dung eater
good luck beating satan
don't give up
Illkryn
the jump into adulthood from teenagehood has been the worst jump part of my life
Bauxe

wildcookie wrote:

the 'satan' one I find on the airman the hardest just because I lose the rhythm by a split second and either go too fast or too slow and miss everything on that part :<
You don't lose your rhythm. You can't aim it because cross-screen jumps are difficult. Stop making excuses.
Athrun
So I'm playing this beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/54824

So the beginning is fine, until...
ROTATING SQUARES.
ATAMA NO TAISOU INFLUENCE T_T
I Give Up
Dem centipede jumps.
Saphirshroom

Bauxe wrote:

You don't lose your rhythm. You can't aim it because cross-screen jumps are difficult. Stop making excuses.
Losing your rhythm on those is legit though. I personally don't lose the tapping rhythm but the pen movement rhythm and I begin to move it way earlier than I should whilst keeping perfect aim (as long as the map isn't too fast for me, obviously). More of a reading rather than a rhythm problem though.
Like, I literally get 20 more misses on a 1:50 map when I just play it on AR 9.0 instead of AR 9.3. Which is basically a testament to me being fucking horrible at reading.
fieryrage
I honestly hate the side-to-side jumps that gradually increase in distance in Airman. Everything else is at least somewhat easier.
Bauxe

Saphirshroom wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

Losing your rhythm on those is legit though. I personally don't lose the tapping rhythm but the pen movement rhythm and I begin to move it way earlier than I should whilst keeping perfect aim (as long as the map isn't too fast for me, obviously). More of a reading rather than a rhythm problem though.
Like, I literally get 20 more misses on a 1:50 map when I just play it on AR 9.0 instead of AR 9.3. Which is basically a testament to me being fucking horrible at reading.
It's most likely that you are rushing the notes, possibly because they are too fast for you.
Dozy Van
Used to hate Triangles, Still Kinda hate square Jumps but my brain just can't do those umm... star jumps?

What ever this is called:
UnknownPlayer
I always confuse while doing this
drum drum

KukiMonster wrote:

Dem centipede jumps.
BUT THOSE ARE SO MUCH FUN /caps
Vuelo Eluko
best map for squares or if you want to see how fast its possible to fail on hp0
Topic Starter
lit120

Dozy Van wrote:

Used to hate Triangles, Still Kinda hate square Jumps but my brain just can't do those umm... star jumps?

What ever this is called:
That must be "satan" jumps
Tommy Yang
I've always had trouble with high jump back when I was in high school. I seemed like to me, on paper, I would be pretty good at it. I had a decent vertical jump height and could bend my back really well. For some reason I never got the hang of it. So I did triple jump instead. I was okay at that.
naliem
Lateral jumps are death to me, like the ones in Airman (not the Satan ones, the horizontals).
Nakano Itsuki
Recently defeated triangles(yes!), however I still sometimes trip on squares.
Loving back and forths recently. <3

Saten? I'm nowhere near that level...
cheezstik

Riince wrote:

best map for squares or if you want to see how fast its possible to fail on hp0
Dat shameless self advertising, riince pls
show more