forum

Are you waiting for christmas?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Therieri
Because its already December and christmas eve comes closer and closer I would like to know are you waiting it? And what is best of it in your opinion? I love to spend it with my family and have wonderful christmas food with them which we eat only once in a year. Presents are not my thing anymore. Also time which we spend with each other as whole family is important. What about you?
Mofu kun
im waiting for christmas

that's about it
Shohei Ohtani
How the fuck do you wait for christmas do you just put your e621 tag on one monitor and then stare at countdown for when chirstmas is like jesus
Kouya-

CDFA wrote:

How the fuck do you wait for christmas do you just put your e621 tag on one monitor and then stare at countdown for when chirstmas is like jesus
Geebuz, I laugh at almost every post I see from you ~

Thank you .
Gumpy

MoF10 wrote:

im waiting for christmas

that's about it
thelewa
ffuck yeah christmas

by far the best time of the year
Nub1
I'm waiting for steam winter sale
xasuma
christmas is stupid.
Pegram
PRESENTS

PRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSSDVXCONTROLLERPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTS

YES

Yes as a matter of fact I am waiting for christmas
ColdTooth

CDFA wrote:

my sides have left the universe
Pawsu
my birthday is on christmas so i get extra benefits :D
Brazilian
Hell yeah. Steam winter sale and food is always nice.
Mr Capuce
I'm waiting for Christmas Event in Audition! Online :oops:
Katsu_old_1
food food food food food food food food food food food
food
I love food.

xasuma wrote:

christmas is stupid.
Flanster
Christmas came to the mall I work in at 24th November, I'm already sick of christmas songs being put on the sound system all the time.
So you can guess what my answer is.
Lust

LoliFlan wrote:

I'm already sick of christmas songs being put on the sound system all the time.
They will be here on osu! soon :P

OT: I've always looked forward to Christmas each year. Its not like I am in it for the gifts or anything, but my mood around this time of year is usually better. Also everybody loves a Christmas vacation haha
GSG95

Adicf wrote:

Raisha Millenia
yes
and

Adicf wrote:

Flanster

Lust wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

I'm already sick of christmas songs being put on the sound system all the time.
They will be here on osu! soon :P

OT: I've always looked forward to Christmas each year. Its not like I am in it for the gifts or anything, but my mood around this time of year is usually better. Also everybody loves a Christmas vacation haha
I don't even download maps :P
Topic Starter
Therieri

thelewa wrote:

ffuck yeah christmas

by far the best time of the year
For some reason I think you're being sarcastic there.

LoliFlan wrote:

Christmas came to the mall I work in at 24th November, I'm already sick of christmas songs being put on the sound system all the time.
I feel you man! And there is still 21 days to the christmas eve :/

Katsu wrote:

food food food food food food food food food food food
food
I love food.
Welcome to the club!

Lust wrote:

Indeed that's so same to me. The mood (or should I say spirit?") of christmas is something really great which makes me feel good and be so happy!
Nathan
presents are always fun
Garpo
Giving is always fun
Receiving is always better
_sparky_

LoliFlan wrote:

on one radio station they started christmas music way before thanksgiving, like a week before
Vapor
i'd probably look forward to christmas a lot more if people kept it in december rather than starting with christmas-ness as soon halloween is done.

but i still look forward to it i guess, food is good.
Kyonko Hizara
Waiting to blow all my spending money on steam.
DeletedUser_4041880
Getting money you didn't work for is always glorious
Ananda

Garpo wrote:

Giving is always fun
Varetyr

Garpo wrote:

Giving is always fun
To be honest, it's the other way around for me
TheNekoNextDoor
My older sister and my mum are nearly finished with decorating the tree as I type this, and it looks really good.
I'm hoping to get Vocaloid for Christmas, but I love giving gifts to friends... and that happy atmosphere that's around in December in the run-up to Christmas. It's so nice. :)
Topic Starter
Therieri

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

My older sister and my mum are nearly finished with decorating the tree as I type this, and it looks really good.
I'm hoping to get Vocaloid for Christmas, but I love giving gifts to friends... and that happy atmosphere that's around in December in the run-up to Christmas. It's so nice. :)
Giving gifts is always cool but also pain in the ass if you can't really figure it out what those actually need or want to get as gift.
Tiisa
I'm counting the hours until Christmas, seriously.
I can't wait to eat all the food.
kaetwo
I guess I am, but well, I work like 5 days a week now, having time with family during Christmas would be nice.
show more