forum

any ideas?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sonofgeek
I and my dad are thinking about going to Japan next year as a treat type thing for me passing (hopefully) my GCSE's. By that time I should be coming up to or be 16. The thing is we have no idea what sort of time of year to go or what to do when we get there. It wouldn't be the best trip if we didn't do all there is to offer. So I have decided to come onto here and ask if any of you have been to Japan before and could tell me what sort of stuff that you would recommend doing while there.
Anyway thanks for reading. Here is a cute puppy
Friendan
*My dad and I
You anime of course
winber1
high quality tentacle hentai
Mofu kun
find the hentai goods
B1rd
Go to a maid cafe in Akihabara

Go to a legitimate Japanese sushi bar
Bweh
Visit sites such as the Horyuuji or Ise Shrine
Shohei Ohtani
Tell every person you meet about how you love Naruto and how you love the sexy anime girls in Bleach.
Gumpy
Buy all the expensive figurines
silmarilen
go for cherry blossoms (i have no idea about nature so i dont even know when that happens)
that shit looks amazing
Cyclohexane
that can only happen if he goes in march, they look like regular trees most of the year
NotEvenDoomMusic
I've heard there's a lot of black people in Akihabara.
If you wanna get some nippon street cred it's the best place to get some there.

IIRC there's also a neat place where people gather around with their handheld devices and basically sit there with whatever they have, most of the time with a 3DS though because of that streetpass thing which benifits everyone around but i'm not 100% sure about it though.
Dunno why i told you that but just in case if this would benifit you in any way.

In general, try to expose yourself (not literally) to what japan has to offer.
Try out their cuisine that you've never tried before, research the shit out of japans most trafficked locations and some that are not on most tourists destinations and generally try to do things that you won't do at home.
Look at reviews, different experiences from people that were in different prefectures (or just the one/s you want to stay in for you trip) and also look for things you'd be slighty interested in.

If "I've masturbated in japan and it was great" needs be on your résumé then so be it, do it.

Also don't drag your dad through locations that he won't be interested in so it's best if you genuinely ask him which locations would interest him the most and build up from there so that you get out the most from your trip (and your dad will be left with an impression of japan - increasing the chance that you might fly there someday soon again)
But for starters since you haven't visited japan once, i would recommend you choose your flight on a month that does not overlap on big events/festivals such as Golden Week or Obon etc. since it's quite expensive to get tickets on those particular weeks.

If you book your flight on a hot month there, bring BO neutralizing deodorant with you just in case if both, you and your dad have strong BO.
I'm not sure if the no-deodorant thing mitigated over time since japans tourist rate is still going strong but please do your dad and yourself (and probably every passerby) a favor and do take some with you.
To not be a total ass towards your dads wallet, you/he should check this out.
Don't worry, it's not a pic of my dick inside a burrito shell.

Man, kush is one hell of a plant.
Topic Starter
sonofgeek
thanks to those who suggested good things and not just hentai xD
Kappa FrankerZ
Finland is a country of unspoiled nature. The surface of Finland is mostly covered by forest and lakes. Boreal and broadleaf forest belts, deciduous woodland, and tundra vegetation can all be found in Finland. The clean, pure waters of Finland provide a great variety of fishing waters and fish species. Finland also has what is called “everyman’s rights” which ensures access to the countryside for everyone: as long as you stay out of homes and cultivated fields you can camp freely. However, clean up after yourself so that the surroundings will remain pristine for everyone after you.

Recreational fishing is the most important nature activity for Finns. About 40 per cent of the Finnish population, more than 2 million people, take part in fishing events at least once a year.

The most common fish species in Finland are perch, roach and pike, which are abundant in almost all waters. Because of the cold climate, the salmonids are common in Finland.

Southern part of Finland offers great sea fishing opportunities. Northern pike (up to 10 kg), perch (up to 1 kg), sea trout (up to 5 kg), Atlantic salmon (up to 20 kg) are all abundant in the coastal areas.

Finland is a country of thousands of lakes. In the middle of the country the lakes are so numerous that the area is called Lake Finland. Pike, pikeperch, perch, brown trout and lake salmon are fisherman's target species.

In the northern part of Finland there are a lot of free flowing, wild rivers. Natural brown trout, grayling, pike and whitefish are present in almost all rivers and lakes in Lapland. Arctic char is also present in some wilderness areas.

Finland’s waters have a rich and varied fish population. The most common predators in Finland are perch, pike, and pikeperch, which are abundant in almost all waters. Other common fish species are roach and bream.

Because of the cold climate, the salmonids are also common in Finland with Trout being the most common. Brown trout can be found almost everywhere in the country and can grow to a respectable size. On the Baltic Sea you have the chance to get into serious fights with sea trout and Atlantic salmon. The trout population in Finland is both stocked and wild. The Atlantic salmon population relies heavily on hatcheries.

Rainbow trout are also stocked in many areas, because they cannot reproduce in our conditions. Brook trout are more rare, though they are also stocked in some places. Arctic char and lake trout can be found in the north and it is well worth the trip to the remote areas where the best populations are found. Whitefish provide good sport in lakes and some rivers throughout the country.

Grayling are very abundant in the north of the country, but there are some decent populations in central and eastern Finland as well. The average weight for grayling is between 0.5 and 1 kg, but specimens of over 2 kg are not uncommon.

The season for trout, char and salmon is closed in rivers between the 11th of September and the 15th of November. The closed season for Grayling is in April and May.

The southern part of Finland offers great sea fishing opportunities. Northern pike (up to 10 kg), perch (up to 1 kg), pike-perch (up to 5 kg), sea trout (up to 5 kg), and Atlantic salmon (up to 20 kg) are all abundant for spinning and trolling in coastal areas. Angling for bream and roach can be very successful as they are numerous in coastal areas and are easy to catch.

The main attraction of southern Finland is the unique archipelago, which stretches from the Åland islands to the border of Russia. There is some very fine sea fishing to be had in these beautiful and varied surroundings, from the stark beauty of the outer archipelago to the inlets of the lush inner islands.

Southern Finland can offer excellent fishing inland as well. There are many lakes in the south as well as rapids and ponds ideally suited for spinning, trolling and fly fishing.

There are two true fishing lodges in Helsinki region. One is in the Porvoo area, about 1 hour (75 km) drive from Helsinki to east.
Scintillate
wear a bear suit. also buy a bunch of fucking henti.
Friendan

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

Finland
He said Japan
AutoMedic

Bill Nye The Pope Guy wrote:

Fuck you, finland is better
we're talking about japan here, kappa