Kedi
A game with full of virgins.
yumi
weaboo guitar hero for a computer
leepdesu
life
Dozy Van
Best way I could describe it to my freinds was

"Its like Guitar hero but you use a mouse and keyboard so there is a lot more skill involved"
Rilene
If it is just 'osu'... Well... 'music rhythm game filled with variety of song and about aiming, clicking circle'

If it is 'osu!mania', show this.
Norb
First person shooter, but instead of shooting people you shoot circles to the rhythm with a wide variety of anime short size crap and pony songs. One-way ticket to having no friends IRL.
Cayman
click them circles
Kouya-
illuminati that has Cancer with Ebola in it .
Therieri

Dubu wrote:

First person shooter, but instead of shooting people you shoot circles to the rhythm with a wide variety of anime short size crap and pony songs. One-way ticket to having no friends IRL.
Well at least osu! players haven't killed everyone in the school yet like FPS players?

No there is not any stereotyping in my post.
Gumpy

Therieri wrote:

Well at least osu! players haven't killed everyone in the school yet like FPS players?
Yes of course my thousands of hours spent on FPS games have made kill someone...
Please don't make ignorant statements like that.
Therieri
Actually my statement wasn't ignorant. I have played easily over thousands hours FPS games too. (I played Wolfenstein 3D before I did go school. Other FPS games I've played is: Duken Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior 3D (the one from 3D Realms), Quake 1-3, Quake Arena, Quake Live, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Doom 1-3, Counter-Strike overally [all versions and modifications of it], Half-life 1, Alien vs Predator, Call of Duty 1 (mostly just that one, but also have touched some of later versions), Brink and loadout also some others but those mostly.

Because I've played FPS games pretty much I don't have any reason to actually think that FPS gamers are some kind of crazy murders or such. My statement was more like sarcasm. It was just making humour (bad humour but still humour) of reflecting the image what old adults see as us FPS gamers.

People who know little of osu! (not much just little) can automatically think that all osu! players are nerd anime otakus who don't think anything but unrealistic loligirls which have way too big eyes on they head. Same goes to FPS players. This might sound stupid but many adults actually think that if you have played much of FPS games (or other violent games) you will become next murder. It's sad but there is actually people like that. Unfortunately.

But if I did hurt you with my bad joke I apologize. I didn't intend to do that.
AnotherEpicName
comparing the link osu-anime nerd with fps-murderers
is a bit...
It's sugoi.
xAsylum
You click circles at the right timing while listening to song lol
Therieri

AnotherEpicName wrote:

comparing the link osu-anime nerd with fps-murderers
is a bit...
Well yeah I know that comparing is not same class but this is just all about stereotyping.
Maus
The game you first come to to spend free time, but end up spending all your time.
-Kyousei-
Its fun while playing with your favorite music ;)
Therieri
Good game for mouse aiming practise for games like sc2 and cs:go
[ Boo ]

heyitskry wrote:

weaboo guitar hero for a computer
i lol'd :)
GSG95

Maus wrote:

The game you first come to to spend free time, but end up spending all your time.
Fuck yeah.
UnknownPlayer
I often send them a video of cookiezi or hvick DT random insane beatmaps then say: " This is how my game is" ;)
Ringohan
Osu! is a game...

Osu! is a..-
xGx

Eddy EX
Game where you cri because Sliderbreaks
Yukiteru Amano
A place you can never leave once you joined.
Toshi-Kun
osu! is like Touhou bullet hell circle clicking/tapping. . .

idk lol
piruchan
It's a game that teaches you how to keep trying after failing and pushing your limits.
DeletedUser_3905941
A game made by a weeaboo, for weeaboo's.
c h e f
A rhythm game duhh
makes u rage tho