forum

How to describe osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jutschl
Everytime when ppl ask me what games I play, the first thing I say is "Osu!".

Only problem now is, that I don't know what to say about it cause apparently no one living near me knows it :(

Until now I always said "It's an online rhythm game where you need to click circles with the music playing in the background.", but that just doesn't cut it, cause it seems like no one understands that right and no one understand how complicated the game really is. Plus I wouldn't know a way to describe the game otherwise without talking about it for 20 minutes or smth like that.

So what can I say to describe osu in a very short, but exact way?

THX in advance
Jutschl
kouzuki_karen
a game made up of a collection of other popular japanese rhythm games

the best way to drain spare time
its a game.
dung eater
rsi the game now with more triangles
Therieri
Game where you click circles.
[Bystander]
ddr on computer with keyboard and mouse lol
AnotherEpicName
Rythm game where you use a mouse or tablet to move to circles in certain paterns and keyboard to tap the beat of the song
HaruryuuSan
a rhythm game ofc
Trash Boat
point blank?
Midori Tea

[Bystander] wrote:

ddr on computer with keyboard and mouse lol
This. Personally, I'd say Guitar Hero instead of DDR because it's better known where I live.
Shohei Ohtani
The embodiment of hell.
fieryrage
make squares and circles and lines with your mouse: the movie: the game
Kedi
A game with full of virgins.
yumi
weaboo guitar hero for a computer
leepdesu
life
Dozy Van
Best way I could describe it to my freinds was

"Its like Guitar hero but you use a mouse and keyboard so there is a lot more skill involved"
Rilene
If it is just 'osu'... Well... 'music rhythm game filled with variety of song and about aiming, clicking circle'

If it is 'osu!mania', show this.
Norb
First person shooter, but instead of shooting people you shoot circles to the rhythm with a wide variety of anime short size crap and pony songs. One-way ticket to having no friends IRL.
Cayman
click them circles
Kouya-
illuminati that has Cancer with Ebola in it .
Therieri

Dubu wrote:

First person shooter, but instead of shooting people you shoot circles to the rhythm with a wide variety of anime short size crap and pony songs. One-way ticket to having no friends IRL.
Well at least osu! players haven't killed everyone in the school yet like FPS players?

No there is not any stereotyping in my post.
Gumpy

Therieri wrote:

Well at least osu! players haven't killed everyone in the school yet like FPS players?
Yes of course my thousands of hours spent on FPS games have made kill someone...
Please don't make ignorant statements like that.
show more