6: Mindless Self Indulgence - 1989
7: Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
8: Hoobastank ft. Vanessa Amorosi - The Letter
9: Family Force 5 - Face Down
10: La Roux - Quicksand
11: Collective Soul - Better Now
12: (Boss) S Club 7 - Bring It All Back
13: (Bonus) Queen - Don't Stop Me Now

Description: During the time period when I was working on new ideas for fresh theme packs I thought about it...There will come to a point where users may want to actually back and notice a certain beatmapper's style. So during one of my much more slower nights in osu! I decided to go bug my best retiree packer Luigihann on an idea on authenticly creating Best Of/ Greatest Hits type theme packs. And finally after a long 2 month hiatus I bring to you.... The Very Best Of 980~

Notes: I sorted the maps mostly by chronological order to preserve the authenticness of an actual Greatest Hits Album. Without speaking to m980 personally I was lucky enough to figure out which maps of his would be most suitable for the honorable placements for the respected Intro, Boss and Bonus map slots as per Luigihann's wishes to continue on the legacy of Theme Packs.

Thanks to...

Gens - For who has been my extremely reliable partner when it comes to opinions and helping out designing banners for the packs.

m980 - For mapping as a self-proclaimed INIS style mapper and being the first set of mappers to be featured in my Greatest Hits series.

Luigihann - For starting out the creation of Theme Packs and for giving opinion on the meaning of Authentic albums.

bmin11 - For being my loyal test subject for testing my packs and giving me new ideas on pack making.

And finally...

You - For waiting this long for my latest pack. :)
m980
Should've waited a month or three, but to be honest, I would have liked to set up my own "Best of" pack. Doesn't really seem to pick out the good maps, just in order of when I uploaded them. Kinda laaaame tbh.
Topic Starter
DeathxShinigami
Sorry, m980...there were reasons I didn't use any maps before Cackletta Soul Battle because I didn't see them as fit as your standard style as what we know today, and I wouldn't be using Naengmeyon in this pack since it would be noticed as possible copy paste from my Korean Pack which I made even before this idea came to me.

Thanks for the opnion on the project at least.
Larto

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Cackletta Soul Battle

DeathxShinigami wrote:

m980's standard mapping style
0_o
NotShinta
How about 19 maps, sorted in order of difficulty like a real iNiS game?

Eh idk
m980
I don't have 20 maps, and the difficulty curve would be screwed up.

Also CSB was my FIRST original map. What.
NotShinta
Yeah, that is the main problem. :)
Lilac
Oh geez,

Why ain't Fly Me To The Moon here?

I think that was a decent...collab part from m980.
m980
There are better collab sections than that IMO.
Topic Starter
DeathxShinigami

MarioBros777 wrote:

Oh geez,

Why ain't Fly Me To The Moon here?

I think that was a decent...collab part from m980.
I'll admit it, originally when I was doing Greatest hits packs I was trying to be authentic to real studio albums until Luigihann corrected me collaborations are authentic in this case. But hey m980, more reason for you to upload your own pack.