forum

Question about dpi

posted
Total Posts
show more
cheezstik
5000 DPI is pretty ridiculously high, but that doesn't necessarily mean you would be able to do 4.5 star+ maps even with a normal DPI. That said, you should definitely try reducing to 3k tops, shouldn't take too long to get used to and will be a massive benefit in future.
buny

Mr Buttts wrote:

i play at 5000dpi with a razer deathadder. osu mouse setting at 1x. window at 6/11 with percision on. been playing for a few months now, prolly with in the oast 2 months or so ive been playing more seriously. i pretty much A or better 3- 4 star songs even if i havent played them before. but whne i get to 4 1/2 star songs or close to 5, i cant so shit. i know practice makes perfect and thats what im doing. But when i dee people like doomsday using 800 dpi or some crap like that, how are they barely moving their mouse hand but playing insane songs. i know they are on a small screen res, but it just doent make sense to me... help anyone?
Topic Starter
Definitely Luck

Mr Buttts wrote:

i play at 5000dpi with a razer deathadder. osu mouse setting at 1x. window at 6/11 with percision on. been playing for a few months now, prolly with in the oast 2 months or so ive been playing more seriously. i pretty much A or better 3- 4 star songs even if i havent played them before. but whne i get to 4 1/2 star songs or close to 5, i cant so shit. i know practice makes perfect and thats what im doing. But when i dee people like doomsday using 800 dpi or some crap like that, how are they barely moving their mouse hand but playing insane songs. i know they are on a small screen res, but it just doent make sense to me... help anyone?
DahplA
You don't have nearly enough plays to even say you've played enough. You need at least 15k to say you know how to play the game. 5000 DPI is ridiculously high. Don't think that you need high DPI so you can move quicker to notes further away, because it doesn't work like that. Honestly, lower DPI is much better because you have much more control. Personally I use the DPI settings x=1750 y=1900 with an altered palm grip. I have quite good control, but I still know I need much more practice.

If you want to improve your mouse control, there are a couple of things you can do that helped me.
  1. Firstly, lower you sensitivity to something no higher than 2500. This way, the mouse never feels over sensitive and you can develop much more control over your mouse. You may thing "If I switch now, it will mess with my muscle memory," Learning and adapting to new DPI only takes a couple of days/weeks to get the basics down pat. Humans' adaptability is not to be underestimated.
  2. Secondly, play maps that are about +1 star harder than your comfort zone with Relax mod. Over the past few weeks, I've come to realise that practicing fast, jump-heavy maps with the Relax mod really boost my aim control, even if the maps I do play way outclass me. Examples being Airman and Freedom Dive, which are very hard. The point here, is that somewhere along the lines, you have to move out of the comfort zone to improve at the game.
  3. Lastly, practice is the only way you will get anywhere with osu! Whilst everyone can help mention little tips and tricks you can do to get better, practice will always be the most reliable tip that anyone can give you. You don't become the best just by only playing once, and then being able to fully understand the game. I'd like to refer to someone like WubWoofWolf. This guy is currently ranked #4 in the world, and he has an insane playcount with 170,000. He's played more that 10 times more than I have, and much more compared to you. He knows how to play the game, how to read notes, what to hit, what to do. He knows it all.
When we play games, we play them to have fun. Another factor that helps this is being good at the game. If you are good at the game, you can have fun because you aren't bad, but it's also double edged, in a way. If you play the game for fun, you will become better without realising. If you are good at the game, you will have fun. Don't wish that you were the best at osu!, because you'd have lost half the fun from the game if you instantly became the best player. Play this game for fun. Play for fun, to improve.

TL;DR Play more and play for fun. (I kind of branched of and answered the question "How to get better" rather than the actual question at had...oh well)
B1rd
Lower your dpi to under 2000 if you want to be good. There is practically zero players who are successful with dpi over this.
chainpullz

B1rd wrote:

Lower your dpi to under 2000 if you want to be good. There is practically zero players who are successful with dpi over this.
There are mouse click players who play in the 3000-3600 range. That is to say, even with the slight jitter you may experience from clicking, their aim is just fine. People are just making up numbers right now because they know most people play under 1000dpi but they don't want to discount the few people who do well above that. I will repeat what I said previously: there are people who have broke 1k rank on 3000-3600dpi. Take it for what you will.
buny
those r a lot of A's
keep sugar coating everything pls, won't make you play better

also,

play more
B1rd

chainpullz wrote:

B1rd wrote:

There are mouse click players who play in the 3000-3600 range. That is to say, even with the slight jitter you may experience from clicking, their aim is just fine. People are just making up numbers right now because they know most people play under 1000dpi but they don't want to discount the few people who do well above that. I will repeat what I said previously: there are people who have broke 1k rank on 3000-3600dpi. Take it for what you will.
breaking into 1K doesn't mean anything, you can do 'well' with a bad setup. The vast majority of good mouse players play at under 2000 dpi, that's a pretty strong indication that it's better. Not to mention that many top mouse players openly advocate the use of lower dpi, I think they know what they're talking about.
FieryLight
Everything is relative. If you have very, very strong screen resolution, maybe you need even more DPI. But for the most part, if you've got a regular, modern monitor, you'll probably want a lower DPI to have more precision. I use 1600 DPI and I only move my mouse within a 1 inch^2 square to hit all four corners of my screen. In general, it seems that most good mouse-only players (players who play solely with the mouse and not with the keyboard) play with 400 DPI and need a considerable amount of physical movement to move their cursor. Mouse+keyboard players tend to use anything from 400DPI to 3600DPI. I think the most common mouse sensitivity in the higher ranks is 800DPI but I'm not certain. The currently highest ranked mouse player uses 2000DPI.

Don't take any of that to be fact, but that's what I seem to see and I hope it helps =)
chainpullz
Those people advocating for lower dpi are doing so based on what they feel comfortable with. That doesn't automatically make it superior. We don't tell people they have to play full tablet area and there is a reason for that. There are people who find smaller tablet areas suit them better. Instead of having tablet players tell a mouse player what their settings should be, we should instead state some settings that work for some people. If you notice I didn't say, you cannot become good at this game if you don't lower your dpi below X dpi. How the fuck would any of us know that? People are not mass produced to all function on similar settings...
I Give Up
1000dpi -> 1600dpi -> 2000dpi -> 800dpi -> 400dpi BINGO!
buny

chainpullz wrote:

Those people advocating for lower dpi are doing so based on what they feel comfortable with. That doesn't automatically make it superior. We don't tell people they have to play full tablet area and there is a reason for that. There are people who find smaller tablet areas suit them better. Instead of having tablet players tell a mouse player what their settings should be, we should instead state some settings that work for some people. If you notice I didn't say, you cannot become good at this game if you don't lower your dpi below X dpi. How the fuck would any of us know that? People are not mass produced to all function on similar settings...
1) lower dpi is a procedure nearly every player took to get better.
2) Telling tablet players to go full area is an extreme measure - you're basically saying the equivalent of telling a mouse player to go 400 dpi
3) show me a pro player that plays with 5k dpi. You have to admit that you find this ridiculously high too, right?
4) whatever you're trying to prove, has less credibility simply because you don't have the foundation to back up your argument (rank, experience etc)

anyways, you COULD get good with any setting. However, some are better than others and telling other people that a lower/higher dpi is or isn't better is misleading.

though anything lower than 5k is better

changing dpi probably won't help too much at the difficulty of the maps that OP does. The excessive dpi is also completely useless because unless you have no arms I don't see how you can't do any jumps on 4 star difficulties at a dpi 10x lower than that

also,

play more
Bauxe
Here, let me give you an anagram:

paly mroe
B1rd
Small tablet area is not the same as high mouse dpi. It's a moot point. And the pro mouse players are not advocating lower dpi because 'they're comfortable with it', but because they think it's better in general. And frankly I'm much more convinced by Kriers, Amai and the like, along with my own experiences, than some random 12K player's opinion.
Noobsicle
5000 dpi is absurdly high, even at full screen

don't be lazy and put effort into mouse movements plz
cheezstik

chainpullz wrote:

The difference between full and small areas on tablet is your grip / having to move your arm as well gets changed. I would love to use full area as it is objectively better, but I personally don't move my arm, and only move my wrist, so for me specifically and others with this problem, using full area would actually make them worse. Meanwhile, unless you're using ridiculously low sensitivity with mouse, then you probably don't need to change the way you move or grip the mouse to hit all corners. I barely move my wrist and keep it planted on my desk as I play, and using 800 DPI @ 1080p fullscreen, I can hit all 4 corners with ease, I'm sure 5k DPI, even at 4k res (which OP most likely doesn't have) is a little excessive, he could definitely reduce it a bit without changing the way he moves.
I Give Up
Can't go wrong with 800dpi.
B1rd

cheezstik wrote:

The difference between full and small areas on tablet is your grip / having to move your arm as well gets changed. I would love to use full area as it is objectively better, but I personally don't move my arm, and only move my wrist, so for me specifically and others with this problem, using full area would actually make them worse.
It's a misconception that you have to use your arm to play full area. Cookiezi didn't use his arm and he used full area. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hilDUKUOlbY
gregest
1.play more
2.lower your DPI,between 800-400 is good
3.Doomsday plays with 1300 DPI
cheezstik

B1rd wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

The difference between full and small areas on tablet is your grip / having to move your arm as well gets changed. I would love to use full area as it is objectively better, but I personally don't move my arm, and only move my wrist, so for me specifically and others with this problem, using full area would actually make them worse.
It's a misconception that you have to use your arm to play full area. Cookiezi didn't use his arm and he used full area. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hilDUKUOlbY
I know it's true that you don't have to, but it's pretty damn difficult on a full sized tablet such as 470 (And I'm pretty sure cookiezi played osu in windowed mode, so it's not really full area). You have to increase the range of motion that your hands / wrist cover so much to play full area without moving your arm, different experience all together to small area, while moving the mouse is just moving the mouse.
Mystrian_old
...play moe
Saphirshroom
The easiest way to win in this game is by setting your cursor size to 12633% and making it transparent. That way you never have to move it.
silmarilen

Definitely Luck wrote:

with percision on.
turn this off if you ever want to be non-shit at osu
i cant believe nobody mentioned this yet

the first thing anybody should do when they get a new pc is turn this off, there is absolutely no reason anywhere to ever have it turned on.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
sadly to do well at this game u need minimum a 15k dpi gaming mouse or ur never gonna get good because high dpi equals speed and without speed ur gonna be stuck in the mud

yes its going to cost money, but think about it, a standard gaming mouse has only about 2000 dpi, it's just too slow compared to what i have, a 23400dpi 2400fps razer LED MMO mouse with 50G's of acceleration. thats 10 times faster than your mouse.
FrzR

x_Co0ki420ezi_x wrote:

sadly to do well at this game u need minimum a 15k dpi gaming mouse or ur never gonna get good because high dpi equals speed and without speed ur gonna be stuck in the mud

yes its going to cost money, but think about it, a standard gaming mouse has only about 2000 dpi, it's just too slow compared to what i have, a 23400dpi 2400fps razer LED MMO mouse with 50G's of acceleration. thats 10 times faster than your mouse.
>to do well >minimum 15k dpi >or ur never gonna get good

bby pls. I play with 800 dpi. And I reached 4-digit rank.

Why did even Windows invent mouse acceleration? :^)
buny
with 5 digit dpi u get 5 digit pp
Bauxe

buny wrote:

quick use 10,000 dpi
Topic Starter
Definitely Luck
iI recently changed my name to this to match my other names in games, but im mr.buttts. I just lowered my sens down to 3k dpi and 1440x900 res yesterday and im already seeing improvement in my accuracy. The only reason ive been playing with 5k was because my mouse has been on that setting for years, so i just stuck with it. sorry if you call me bad or w/e it really doesnt bother me, i just came here for help. i dont see my self taking the screen res and further down than what its at now. it just seems "right". and i may in the future loswer my dpi to like 2600 or somethin. imma keep playing 3k for a while. Thanks to every one for help that wasnt a troll :)
buny

Bauxe wrote:

buny wrote:

quick use 10,000 dpi
im on my 8th digit
Bauxe

Definitely Luck wrote:

iI recently changed my name to this to match my other names in games, but im mr.buttts. I just lowered my sens down to 3k dpi and 1440x900 res yesterday and im already seeing improvement in my accuracy. The only reason ive been playing with 5k was because my mouse has been on that setting for years, so i just stuck with it. sorry if you call me bad or w/e it really doesnt bother me, i just came here for help. i dont see my self taking the screen res and further down than what its at now. it just seems "right". and i may in the future loswer my dpi to like 2600 or somethin. imma keep playing 3k for a while. Thanks to every one for help that wasnt a troll :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Rewben2

Bauxe wrote:

Definitely Luck wrote:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
fuck yo
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
silmarilen
can you guys please stop being litle fucks?
this shit isnt even proper behaviour for OT, let alone G&R
B1rd
G&R is the new OT
Bauxe

B1rd wrote:

G&R is the new OT
It was OT before OT even existed.

But back on topic...

:) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :) :D ;) :o >:( :( :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock:
chainpullz

silmarilen wrote:

Sadly G&R mods are lazy as fuck and only deal with stuff with it's overly convenient for them so that they can justify retaining their mod status.
Bauxe

chainpullz wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Sadly G&R mods are lazy as fuck and only deal with stuff with it's overly convenient for them so that they can justify retaining their mod status.
I'd sort that shit out if I was mod.

#Bauxe4Mod
chainpullz
#Bauxe4mod

Sadly no one of import will probably ever read this post hehehe.
Cyclohexane
alright australia i know that's what you're good at but try to keep shitposting to a minimum with the emotes, i don't wanna go and edit all of these posts
winber1

Mr Color wrote:

alright australia i know that's what you're good at but try to keep shitposting to a minimum with the emotes, i don't wanna go and edit all of these posts
this is why buny came to murica
Bauxe

Mr Color wrote:

Mr Color best osu! mod
show more