forum

DJ Mikesh - Be Free (Nightcore Mix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
riffy
Aaaand recheck time o/

AlexaBM helped me a lot with this modpost, and a few of suggestions here belong to her.

[General]
  1. Combo colours in Another are a little different. Please keep the same colours in all diffs, that's a important.
  2. You have a missed skin elements.
    1. spinner-glow.png
  3. Your spinner-background.png s just 1x1 file. Are you sure that you want to keep it that way?
[Standard]
  1. Set AR to 4,5. It will look slightly better and it fits better for the easiest diff of the set.
  2. 01:08:361 (2,3,4) - some players may mistakenly hit 94) too early, can we use a pattern like this, maybe?
  3. 01:35:947 (2) - minor - can we rotate it a little, so it'd look neater? Example
[Hyper]
  1. 00:25:602 (2,3) - are you sure about the jump here? I would say that it is quite exaggerated. Reducing DS here might be a good idea.
  2. 00:42:671 (3) - I am pretty sure that there should be a whistle on its head. There is a whistle on Standard and Another. So, replace the clap with a whistle.
  3. 01:02:844 (2,3) - minor - curve on them makes your flow a little unnatural. How about this?
  4. 01:20:085 (4,1) - try to unstack them a little, so, players will be able to notice (1) in time. Example
  5. 01:24:137 (7) - think about it one more time, please. I highly recomend you to remove it since this is the ONLY triplet in the whole diff.
  6. 01:43:533 - a strong drum hit is ignored here, are you sure that you want to kleep it that way?
[Another]
  1. 01:15:602 (5,6,1) - a sudden jump-stack transition might trick players. I would avoid the stack, if its possible.
  2. 01:38:016 (1) - overmapped. Please think about replacing it with an 1/1 slider.
That's pretty much it fix these and let me know when it's done. Meanwhile, I'll try to confirm a couple of things.
Myxo
This is, honestly, the best Nightcore map I've seen. Good job!
Good luck with ranking owo
Topic Starter
Kazuya
Thank you Bakari, AlexaBM and Desperate kun. : )

Added spinner glow, and fixed combo colours!

Your spinner-background.png s just 1x1 file. Are you sure that you want to keep it that way?
In order to save space, because it's transparent png!

All sugestion fixed, but...

Normal: AR 5 is perfect!
Hard: 01:24:137 (7) - triplet >_<I keep it.
riffy
I've confirmed the rankability of the set with a few BATs and I think it's ready to go.

Bubbled!
Alarido
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And the girl in the background image is really ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

^_^ A M A Z I N G ^_^

Let's call next Bats to rank this very soooon (:

(In truth, waiting almost 2 YEARS for SOAD-Aerials get ranked is soooo >< Seriously, I'll delete and sell it if some1 no longer cares >< Sad, but it's undeniable reality)
Sieg

Desperate-kun wrote:

Good job!
Topic Starter
Kazuya
Thank you Sieg. : )
Myxo
All of my love <3
Kurokami
Kazu, ne adogass kudosu-t minden random postért. Csak modpostok érdemelnek kudo-t és azok is csak akkor ha hasznosak voltak neked. Ha nem használtál az adott postból semmit, akkor arra se adj kudosut.

Egyébként grat~
Krfawy
SO FAST OH MY GOD

Cowgratulations Kazuya this is beautiful o3o
Topic Starter
Kazuya
Thanks guys. : )

Kurokami, ha nem kell nekik, visszautasítják, de jól van. Nem adogatok akkor semmit. D:
Kyouren
Gratzz~
Mao
Nice map and song :3
Nozhomi
Gratz Kazuya :D
Topic Starter
Kazuya
Thank you all. : )
Alarido
\o/ :) \o/ :) \o/ :) \o/ :) \o/ :) \o/ :) \o/ :) \o/

RAAANKEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU ^^ e foi rápido hein!

Nyukai

Ranking Criteria wrote:

No two uninherited or two inherited timing sections should be placed at the same point. An inherited timing section may be placed on an uninherited timing section (but only to change the slider speed). Having two uninherited or two inherited sections on top of each other will cause problems within the beatmap.

I think is that rule which explains what I want to say, but maybe I'm wrong. I have a map which had red points and green lines in the same points and I had to remove them because they weren't necessary, I guess, that's why.

Also, some stuff to point out, just in my opinion of course:

1. Diff names don't really fit, although it's not a big problem.
  2. The hardest diff of the mapset could have a higher OD due the AR and BPM.
Sorry if I'm mistaken with something, I just wanted to comment that, but I'm not saying the mapset is bad. Moreover, I modded this some days ago and I enjoyed doing it because map is awesome. Please don't misunderstand me, the important stuff is what I said at the beginning x_x
Sieg
Inyuschan, this is fine, just read carefully (:
An inherited timing section may be placed on an uninherited timing section (but only to change the slider speed)
Nyukai
Okay then, sorry for the inconvenience ^^U

Gratz btw~
Eni
Grats on rank :)
ARCskieZ
Map is nice...except this one stream.
Really sucks at that point.
-.-
vitail
nice beatmap