forum

Practice Buddy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xasuma
Im looking for a practice buddy(or up to three).

Must be:

- Addicted to osu!
- Under #1000 rank
- Have most maps.
- Willing to improve.
- Willing to talk.

The idea is not to waste time on multiplayer rooms, but at the same time have someone just as addicted as me to practice with every now and then, and share some knowledge with. I want to learn from this individual, that's why the rank prerequisite. . I won't waste your time, so don't waste mine.

Contact me in game. ^^

This is a serious thread, gtfo trolls. 8-)
winber1
hi, i would like to quit this game

please accept, i have three kids and a wife. i just lost my job. i don't have anywhere else to go.

think of the children. pls
Saphirshroom

xasuma wrote:

This is a serious thread, gtfo trolls. 8-)
Is that a challenge?
Also...

xasuma wrote:

I want to learn from this individual
What is this other guy gonna teach you? How to press keys?
chainpullz
So I hear there's this super easy way to hush-hush achievement... Also, how about that banned player...
ZenithPhantasm
Lock thread please.
otoed1
What...?
Vuelo Eluko
im down
ZenithPhantasm
He only wants rank 1k or better. This is clearly just an e-penis thread. Please lock.
Topic Starter
xasuma

Riince wrote:

im down
let me know in game if u wanna, i can attempt to help you out if i can.
[-Cloud-]

xasuma wrote:

Riince wrote:

im down
let me know in game if u wanna, i can attempt to help you out if i can.
I can read AR10.3 perfectly but I'm still only rank 55k. What can I do senpai, these noobs do not deserve their rank because AR9 is so slow.
CXu
"I won't waste your time, so don't waste mine."
Considering you want people below 1k so they don't waste your time, I'm fairly sure you'll be wasting their time by the exact same logic.
lit120
Ohh boyy... 1k under? And trying to get better and better? You should practice the game by yourself
Saphirshroom

Saphirshroom wrote:

What is this other guy gonna teach you? How to press keys?
I still wonder...
DT-sama
im up for it i no im not rank 1k but i cant rank up for some reason, i can read ar 10.3 ez im rank 2k, i should have more rank than these noobs, they are slow so slow.
GoldenWolf
im not up 4 it i no im rank 1k and i can rank up but i dun wanna cuz i cant ar10.3 so i dun deserve my rank sozsozsoz
Akali
Someone post a funny gif for me, don't have anything worth this thread
Purple
is someone under rank 10 willing to be my training partner pls i need validation
ZenithPhantasm

Purple wrote:

is someone under rank 10 willing to be my training partner pls i need validation
I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR PARTNER YOU SCRUB.
DxNightwave
what is up with this xD