forum

Easy Maps...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
otoed1
So as you progress in osu! and get better you begin fcing harder maps and old maps that were easy simply get easier. Well not for me... For some inexplicable reason Maps that used to be easy for me are harder than they used to be, but I've still progressed in rank and what not. It really bugs me. Anyone else feel like this is the case, or am I just a retard. I feel like this game is designed to hate me and make my life hard.
GhostFrog
Maybe they're AR8
Fluxi
Here is my guess at what your problem might be

Maps change in various ways(like AR and other details). When you improve you seem to be able to play maps of similar characteristics to your recent map types but you forget the way you used to play the easier maps. Once you practice different types of maps, switching between different types of maps become easier.

I may have explained it really badly (I think I did to) but being able to switch between between different map types is a skill you may need to develop.
chainpullz
Perhaps you are just trying too hard and every note you screw up puts you even more off your game because it should have been 300 causing successive notes to go wrong. You retry the map in this worsened state of mind and before you know it you are so irritated with yourself that you are making stupid posts on the forums.
Topic Starter
otoed1

chainpullz wrote:

making stupid posts on the forums.
yep.... lock mai thread now plz
DahplA

GhostFrog wrote:

Maybe they're AR8
buny
play more
Nyxa

buny wrote: