show more
Topic Starter
Buttercup
GOGO RE-RANK \o3o/
Topic Starter
Buttercup

Mao wrote:

Reason for Disqualification

1. My main concern on this set are the stacks in Normal. Having a closer look at them each shows you that you have used 1/2 and 1/1 stacks all over the place both stacked onto notes/sliderheads and slidertails which might be really confusing for newbie players to play. Generally I'd recommend you to unstack one typ completely and also unstack all the ones below slidertails. Especially these ones are really hard to recognize for newer players which complements the overall confusion here. Have a look at the Normal's mod below to get an idea of what I want you to do.

Tl;dr Tidy up these different kinds of stacks as you can read in the Normal mod to avoid confusion. Optimal would be if just one type of stacks would be left (or you don't use them without any order in between each other). Also the stacks below slidertails should be substituted by regular spacing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Modding

[ Easy]
  1. 00:56:757 (2) - /Minor/ - If you have the key-overlay activatey, it touches this very oddly and therefore I'd move this to the left. Quite minor though. yep
  2. Nice and clean.
[ ZdzireXollab Normal]
  1. What is this difficulty name? Normal Collab would be much easier to understand. :/
  2. 00:04:900 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Why are you doing all the 1/1 stacks here? I'd rather go for something like what you did before to get some "variation" into it as these "anti-jumps" might not be the best idea here.
  3. 00:15:614 (4,5) - Stacks below slidertails in Normal difficulties are no good idea in general as it's pretty hard to read and might lead to confusion in combination with all the other stack types. I would recommend you to unstack all of these to increase the readability. (e.g. 01:04:471 (3,4,1) - , 01:22:471 (1,2,1) - , 01:25:900 (1,2) - )
  4. 00:50:328 (6,7) - Suddenly these are 1/1? Weren't the ones before all 1/2? Please unstack this. Same applies for 01:01:900 (1,2) - .
  5. 00:58:471 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Quite dense compared to the rest, don't you think so? I'd rather replace 2 by just a single circle but that's up to you.
  6. 01:01:471 (3,1) - This might be just me but I'd definitely unstack these as I would have expected a faster movement from all this 1/2 before implying that I felt like this is going to be 1/2.
  7. 01:27:614 (1,2) - 3/2 Stacks are really confusing, why is this even here ;_;
  8. Generally the major issues are the stacks. Do what I have listed above (and adjust the others yourself!) and in the overall reason and you will be fine.
[ Whsipers]
  1. 00:47:757 (5) - Why are you mapping 1/8 here? I'd go for simple 1/4 but it should be fine if you want that kick as you hit all the notes correctly. Just wanted to mention this.
  2. 01:08:328 (3) - I understand what you want to do here but it might be better to actually introduce the new section with a clickable action by doing something like Sieg did. (Same applies to 01:15:186 (1) - , 01:22:043 (1) - , 01:28:900 (1) - ) fixed all o3o
  3. 01:36:186 (3) - How about raising the volume of this a bit? I know the section is fairly quiet but still 10% for a clickable object is so low. sure
  4. Cool difficulty in general!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not being able to thoroughly as I am really short of time lately but well, the main focus here lies on the Normal where I have pointed out the most important overall facts. Good luck with this o/
thanks, let's try again ;3;
BNs please!
xxdeathx
Fixed unsnapped object in Whispers.

Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Buttercup

xxdeathx wrote:

Fixed unsnapped object in Whispers.

Rebubbled!
ya
thanks o3o
BeatofIke
We only fix a minor issue on Normal difficulty (I also did a background check just to be safe *runs*). Mapset re-nominated to qualification status!
Topic Starter
Buttercup

BeatofIke wrote:

We only fix a minor issue on Normal difficulty (I also did a background check just to be safe *runs*). Mapset re-nominated to qualification status!
\o3o/
thank you so much <3
meii18
Regratz Nhawak ~
[ Mephisto ]
Regrats :)
Pappy
:) Congrats Nhawak. <3
Gamu
Congrats~ \:D/
Kuron-kun
Unranked due to inappropriate BG. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topic Starter
Buttercup
Thanks to everyone!
iMega

Near wrote:

Unranked due to inappropriate BG. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
near pls dkaposdkpaoskd
Mao
Grats :3
meii18

Near wrote:

Seriously ?!
Topic Starter
Buttercup

Mao wrote:

Grats :3
thanks owo
Zallius
Someone join me in a test.

Whispers diff, play once. Set OD6 and play again.

Opinions?
Kuron-kun
I did the test.

My conclusion is: OD6 is easier.

weird isn't it?
Topic Starter
Buttercup
ahahah
Raven94260
Hardcore !! Raven94260 8-)