1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted
i don't have photoshop so i (messily) cropped this in 392x364
is that ok?
http://up.ppy.sh/files/osumas.jpg (copy and paste to browser)

good luck everyone :)
posted
posted

ReeChelly wrote:

Annnnd here it is

http://puu.sh/daCsZ/540238b127.png(without the pink glow thing)
http://puu.sh/daC1v/b6cd63250c.png

Good luck everyone~
looks like hallowen theme but anyway good job
posted

-makoto yuki wrote:

ReeChelly wrote:

Annnnd here it is

http://puu.sh/daCsZ/540238b127.png(without the pink glow thing)
http://puu.sh/daC1v/b6cd63250c.png

Good luck everyone~
looks like hallowen theme but anyway good job
Thanks ^^
I was going for a dark horror themed christmas >.<
posted

Mira-san wrote:

lol. The images link to a higher version of the image.





w00t. :D
like these triangles
lol
you've got my vote ;)
posted
I did it! I finally finished it! :D
It took me a very long time to make this one (seems to me that I'd worked on this for maybe half a day, probably more). Fortunately, GIMP nor my laptop crashed (139 layers used, including sketches and guides). Ugh, the characters didn't really turn out to what I'd been trying to make them look like (the shading looked really bad and too smooth, like plastic). I was trying to make the style look like the one in my previous entry but I failed :(. The tree's there so that it can stand on its own without the osu! cookie.



High-resolution: http://puu.sh/dbDRX/2827c41bb7.png

Phew! I'm so tired :(. If I feel like it, I'm gonna try to make another one. :D
posted
:( So...here is my entry -- I Hope 3D Rendered Models are fine too, because I really can't draw characters and stuff... :D Hope you guys like it....




Hi-res:
http://puu.sh/dd0FI/4d8738fd8f.png




Hi-res:
http://puu.sh/dddEL/6876e1cb17.png

( inspired by Shrapnel )



Hi-res:
http://puu.sh/dutJK/5ce6120b0d.jpg

Second One in Action: ( Looks good with the falling ''snow'' ) :D


Normal-res:
http://puu.sh/dddVZ/ee10bd57de.jpg
posted
Can you draw the thing on a physical piece of paper? I suck at digital drawing :/
posted
hmm, i might actually enter this, GL everyone
posted
posted

ReeChelly wrote:

-makoto yuki wrote:

looks like hallowen theme but anyway good job
Thanks ^^
I was going for a dark horror themed christmas >.<
Nightmare Before Christmas? :P
posted

Derekku wrote:

ReeChelly wrote:

Thanks ^^
I was going for a dark horror themed christmas >.<
Nightmare Before Christmas? :P
;)
posted

KingSnowBlack wrote:

Can you draw the thing on a physical piece of paper? I suck at digital drawing :/
Maybe you could draw it on paper then trace it digitally?
posted

Arthesian wrote:

So...here is my entry -- I Hope 3D Rendered Models are fine too, because I really can't draw characters and stuff... :D Hope you guys like it....




Hi-res:
http://puu.sh/dd0FI/4d8738fd8f.png




Hi-res:
http://puu.sh/dddEL/6876e1cb17.png


Last One in Action: ( Looks good with the falling ''snow'' ) :D


Normal-res:
http://puu.sh/dddVZ/ee10bd57de.jpg
Love these ones. Hope you win
posted
Awesome entries... How can one draw such amazingness O.o
posted
I can't do an account on puush, I don't know why..
So if you know how I could upload my image another way, thanks to tell it to me !!
posted

Thildou-Ookami wrote:

I can't do an account on puush, I don't know why..
So if you know how I could upload my image another way, thanks to tell it to me !!
You can upload the images on http://up.ppy.sh/ or http://puush.me/
Read this carefully
posted
Here is my entry! God was this a pain to get out ><

Best of luck to everyone else who entered / is entering!






http://puu.sh/dg9sp/4fe02d0449.png
posted

Thildou-Ookami wrote:

I can't do an account on puush, I don't know why..
So if you know how I could upload my image another way, thanks to tell it to me !!
You can upload the images on http://up.ppy.sh/ or http://puush.me/
use up.ppy.sh, you don't need an acc for that one :)
posted

Shrapnel wrote:

Here is my entry! God was this a pain to get out ><

Best of luck to everyone else who entered / is entering!





http://puu.sh/dg9sp/4fe02d0449.png
O.O great art
show more
Please sign in to reply.