July - Somewhere

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Shiranai
Let me answer the following mod,

Narwhal Prime wrote:

Hi Mako Sakata, here's a mod from my queue!
(oh snap it's already bubbled! nice job (hope this mod isn't too late :P) Hey NP, thanks for coming. Well yeah it's finally bubbled XD

[Easy]
  1. 01:07:162 (4) - , 01:12:957 (4) - , and 01:19:094 (4) - are all possible places to put new combo to be consistent with how NC is placed in the first half of the song. (then again this is all in kiai so I dunno if longer combos here are intentional) Yes, it's intentional and I'm aware of that. Anyway, if the second bat say to fix that I'll fix it imedietely, thanks for noticing :)
[Normal]
  1. 00:04:667 (4) - I'm being picky here, but given the curvature of the slider' at 00:03:451 (3) - I feel this should be moved down two squares :\ Tbh I don't see anything wrong on that, it's kinda same if I move that two squares below and with the curent position it can be blanket nicely with next curve slider
  2. 00:42:275 (4,1) - Again being picky (I can't find any significant errors lol) - For perfectly parallel sliders: move (4)'s points to (108,116) and (28,106) (had to turn off grid snap for that), and (1)'s points to (96,16) and (256,36). I tried my best to have nice paralel there ;(
[Galau]
  1. 00:38:014 (2) - move to (120,240) - again dealing with the curvature of the previous slider No change also on this one, I tried to make the best S shape on that slider, circle, slider
Relaxing song and very polished map! I might make use of the piano score someday :P Hahaha yes go ahead, that piano score is free to use anyway, glad someone like it :)

Regards,
NP
Thanks NP,
Sorry no change atm, I hope you're fine with that~

You give nice sugestion, I'm looking forward on your mod in the future :)
Sieg
@to next BAT
Did anyone checked timing?
I've got

but considering my temporary sound card give me glitches sometimes this need to be rechecked.
Also pay attention that first piano part in 3\4 imo :?
Leorda
3rd uninherited timing should snap at 00:15:350, and don't forget to resnap and object. Do this for all diffs

Also, change the "Galau" to "Hard". I'll confuse the players if that name were hardest or not

Popped and PM me if you already fix it
Topic Starter
Shiranai

Leorda wrote:

3rd uninherited timing should snap at 00:15:350, and don't forget to resnap and object. Do this for all diffs

Also, change the "Galau" to "Hard". I'll confuse the players if that name were hardest or not

Popped and PM me if you already fix it
Fixed and a bit adjusted some aesthetic things
Umm about re-name the Galau diff, I think it's not necesary I want to keep the curent one, bacause if you see on curent ranking criteria, it said:
"A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming."
Well aside from that, Galau diff is indicated as the hardest on the mapset if you look on the star rating, so player is aware that diff is the hardest, and the hardest diff is not always to be an Insane or Extreme imo. I hope you can understand :)

Thank you Sieg, Leorda, and Lust to check the timing~
Updated!
pishifat
sieg asked me to look at the timing. if someone rebubbles this with the current timing it's just gonna get popped (again). use this:

changes:
  1. first timing point is unnecessary. there's just a beat of pick-up notes which you don't need to include a timing section for. it's also not 3/4 dunno why sieg mentioned that
  2. the second timing point exists for the sake of pick-up notes at a different bpm, so you do need the new section there. it's not a downbeat though, so you'll need to omit its bar line.
  3. offset shifts are just there because current offsets are not right yea
Topic Starter
Shiranai

pishifat wrote:

sieg asked me to look at the timing. if someone rebubbles this with the current timing it's just gonna get popped (again). use this: Sure

changes:
  1. first timing point is unnecessary. there's just a beat of pick-up notes which you don't need to include a timing section for. it's also not 3/4 dunno why sieg mentioned that Deleted
  2. the second timing point exists for the sake of pick-up notes at a different bpm, so you do need the new section there. it's not a downbeat though, so you'll need to omit its bar line. Ok
  3. offset shifts are just there because current offsets are not right yea
Thanks for checking pshifat, hope have better timing now, Updated!
Leorda
Seems fine~

Bubbled
Sieg
@pishifat
my bad with this 3/4 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
and we've got pretty much the same results :)

going to check this
Shohei Ohtani
#THELEORDACOMEBACK
Sieg
[General]
  1. uh, is Galau related diff name?
[Easy]
  1. 00:56:599 (1) - whistle on the end or on 00:58:303 (2) the start, to fill this missed whistle hs gap
  2. 01:19:780 (2) - how about spinner instead? this will be constant with other diffs and will add some variety for top scores
[Normal]
  1. 00:57:621 (2,3) - thy whistles on both, fitting well imo
[Galau]
  1. 00:58:303 (5) - how about removing this one? makes nice rhythm gap with pure piano follow
call me back
Topic Starter
Shiranai

Sieg wrote:

[General]
  1. uh, is Galau related diff name? Yes, I guess so. To make it simple, galau is a phrase or expresion on Indonesian that can be meant as "a confused feeling" well a bit related with the song title itself imo. So, it's ok if I want to keep that as my custom hardest diff name? I hope you can understand. Further information if needed (http://puu.sh/e18Dz/2780e279c5.png and https://translate.google.com/#id/en/Galau)
[Easy]
  1. 00:56:599 (1) - whistle on the end or on 00:58:303 (2) the start, to fill this missed whistle hs gap I guess no need to, I purely follow the drum sound dub dub thing (idk what it's name) same as Normal, yes there's also piano sound here 00:57:621 - but because I don't follow the piano here 00:56:940 - and here 00:57:110 - just make the sound weird if I put whistle there on the both point you said, sorry if my explaination hard to understand :p
  2. 01:19:780 (2) - how about spinner instead? this will be constant with other diffs and will add some variety for top scores Sure
[Normal]
  1. 00:57:621 (2,3) - thy whistles on both, fitting well imo Same reason as Easy
[Galau]
  1. 00:58:303 (5) - how about removing this one? makes nice rhythm gap with pure piano follow I guess no, I think that'll make the flow kinda not right well at least for me, that part is worth to map and should be have a note there to follow up the next circle that emphize the drum thing
call me back
Thank you Sieg for mod, Updated!
Sieg
alright :3
Artavia
Gratz.
Topic Starter
Shiranai
Yeeeey~
Thank you too much all modders, testers, and BATs :)
Hope my next map better~
Moecho
Oh I love this song! :3
Finally this gets ranked :D

osu! needs more JulySFX!
Gaia
Grats !
Sky Trias
Makooo Gratz
Time-
Congratulation kk

Galau ;;
Niva
try autoplaying the song with NC mod + 0.5x playback speed if you're feeling it's not galau enough as is *hides*

Congratulations on getting this ranked though!~
Xinely
Best diff name ever lmao

Grats mako ~
Slyk
[ WHO WANT THIS SB PM ME!!! ]