thank you Alarido!

time to find a taiko BN
DakeDekaane

Zero__wind wrote:

time to find a taiko BN
Hi.

[General]
Metadata blablabla
:!: It looks like you have two .osb files (http://puu.sh/h7c0q.png), remove the one that shouldn't be there.
:!: Add the epilepsy warning for Taiko diffs too?

Taiko
:!: 01:27:182 - 01:36:557 - I'm a bit afraid of this part as note density is almost the same in the two difficulties, you should do something about this, either remove notes in Muzukashii or add notes in Oni. I'd suggest more the former.
02:32:807 - 02:40:307 - ^

[ Muzukashii]
00:27:650 (85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92) - I think this could fit better the vocals as d d k kkk k D. Since vocals in the last part doesn't change that much.
01:01:400 (26,27) - Considering the kat placement in the previous pattern, this one feels a bit odd being d k, change to k d? Though I think you'll keep due vocals, but I think it's worth to mention. Same for similar spots.
01:02:572 (28,29,30,31,32,33) - Maybe use d k ddd k for simplicity? Actual pattern is fine though. (Apply for the other patterns like this).
03:56:713 (149) - Probably remove notes like this one, considering you mostly focus on vocals, this note feels weird.

[ Oni]
01:26:947 (1) - I'd suggest to remove this note, although it follow the vocals, it'd be a bit better to begin the pattern along with the strong beat in 01:27:182 - , imo.
03:56:713 (287) - As in Muzukashii. (Also for the other notes like this).

Nice Taiko diffs.
I'll look with more detail the whole set later, so I can bubble this.
Nardoxyribonucleic

DakeDekaane wrote:

Zero__wind wrote:

time to find a taiko BN
Hi.

Taiko
:!: 01:27:182 - 01:36:557 - I'm a bit afraid of this part as note density is almost the same in the two difficulties, you should do something about this, either remove notes in Muzukashii or add notes in Oni. I'd suggest more the former.
02:32:807 - 02:40:307 - ^ fixed both by removing notes in Muzukashii.

[ Muzukashii]
00:27:650 (85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92) - I think this could fit better the vocals as d d k kkk k D. Since vocals in the last part doesn't change that much. changed 00:29:057 (92) - to D.
01:01:400 (26,27) - Considering the kat placement in the previous pattern, this one feels a bit odd being d k, change to k d? Though I think you'll keep due vocals, but I think it's worth to mention. Same for similar spots. Following the snares would be good as well, but I would like to keep the vocal mapping here just like 00:54:838 (5,6) and 00:56:713 (11,12) - for consistency.
01:02:572 (28,29,30,31,32,33) - Maybe use d k ddd k for simplicity? Actual pattern is fine though. (Apply for the other patterns like this). I had thought of the suggested pattern before. I think that the current one could reflect the pitch changes better.
03:56:713 (149) - Probably remove notes like this one, considering you mostly focus on vocals, this note feels weird. fixed

[ Oni]
01:26:947 (1) - I'd suggest to remove this note, although it follow the vocals, it'd be a bit better to begin the pattern along with the strong beat in 01:27:182 - , imo. I would prefer keeping this to make it consistent to 00:21:322 (80) -
03:56:713 (287) - As in Muzukashii. (Also for the other notes like this). fixed

Nice Taiko diffs.
I'll look with more detail the whole set later, so I can bubble this.
Thanks for your mod and comment Dake~ :)

Update: http://puu.sh/h7pEd.rar
Topic Starter
Zero__wind
UPDATED!
Kibbleru
why :X
Topic Starter
Zero__wind

Kibbleru wrote:

why :X
eh sorry……but what's actually wrong with it?
Okoratu
it's
text
on top of text
i suppose

and that looks like you dunno how to arrange...... text
Topic Starter
Zero__wind
oh but... does it really matter?
it's just a part of the bg pic which you can see it all the time
and, I don't think the text overlapping seems messy or brings up trouble of lyric reading = =
DakeDekaane
Sorry for the late =w=

[General]
Make the pink color a bit brighter so it doesn't blend that much with the BG?

[ Normal]
00:06:557 (1) - Remove NC? Hard and Insane don't have it :u
00:25:307 (1) - Potential blanket?

[ Hard]
03:50:385 (3) - While the reverse arrow isn't covered with default skin, it may be covered in some custom skins.
04:06:088 (5) - I think this note could be better unstacked, actual pattern is a bit tricky due that.

I'm not a big fan of mapping every sound in the song, but I won't force you to change the 1/8 sliders here, but I have to say the sliders you use feel late while playing (being strict, they're 5 repeats in 1/6, but that would suck to play).

[ Insane]
00:49:682 (1,2,3,4) - I don't think these suit fine as sliders, as most of them are single hits in the song, not proper held notes. Only circles would be better, imo.
01:55:307 (1,2,3,4) - ^
03:00:932 (1,2,3,4) - ^ Here it's more notorious they aren't held notes.

01:07:963 (1) - This speed up feels really random, nothing in the music suggest to go faster (the stronger hit would suggest a big jump, but not a speed up, imo).
02:13:588 (1) - ^
03:21:088 (1) - ^

00:51:439 (1) - Uh, I don't think this object should start on the blue tick, given the 00:51:557 - should have a hit object due its intensity and to fit better with the next rhythm pattern.

Also same comment about the 1/8, though here it's more tolerable.

Sorry if I looked a bit rude in the end, but pointed stuff that it's recommended to change, other than that, the difficulties are very good. Poke me back.
Topic Starter
Zero__wind

DakeDekaane wrote:

Sorry for the late =w=

[General]
Make the pink color a bit brighter so it doesn't blend that much with the BG? changed only a little bit because I hate bright combo colors

[ Normal]
00:06:557 (1) - Remove NC? Hard and Insane don't have it :u ok
00:25:307 (1) - Potential blanket? done

[ Hard]
03:50:385 (3) - While the reverse arrow isn't covered with default skin, it may be covered in some custom skins. it was unrankable in the past but no longer a problem now
04:06:088 (5) - I think this note could be better unstacked, actual pattern is a bit tricky due that. it's same as 03:43:353 (4,5) - and also consistent with those in Insane diff, the back and forth jump at these double claps is a way to express my understanding to the music and I don't want to change that.

I'm not a big fan of mapping every sound in the song, but I won't force you to change the 1/8 sliders here, but I have to say the sliders you use feel late while playing (being strict, they're 5 repeats in 1/6, but that would suck to play). yes ikr but it's acceptable. I don't have 1/8-beat gap in Hard like 00:52:963 (5,1) - in Insane, so I think it's nothing bad.

[ Insane]
00:49:682 (1,2,3,4) - I don't think these suit fine as sliders, as most of them are single hits in the song, not proper held notes. Only circles would be better, imo. sorry I know they're not like something commonly accepted but I think they somehow fit the music
01:55:307 (1,2,3,4) - ^
03:00:932 (1,2,3,4) - ^ Here it's more notorious they aren't held notes.

01:07:963 (1) - This speed up feels really random, nothing in the music suggest to go faster (the stronger hit would suggest a big jump, but not a speed up, imo). yes it's a sudden sv x2 but it doesn't require you to actually move twice as fast because of the slider shape and tickrate 1. I believe there should be an effect like this to emphasize the music so I did the acceleration, I also used a custom hitsound and flashlight in storyboard to help express this feeling and I don't feel like to change it. It's easy to play, won't fuck players off if they know how the sliders' leniency works.
02:13:588 (1) - ^
03:21:088 (1) - ^

00:51:439 (1) - Uh, I don't think this object should start on the blue tick, given the 00:51:557 - should have a hit object due its intensity and to fit better with the next rhythm pattern. no there is. there is a sliding/smashing (anyway) sound from 00:51:439 - (though not precisely) to 00:51:557 - and I think it's suitable for an acceleration. same for 03:02:689 (1) -

Also same comment about the 1/8, though here it's more tolerable.

Sorry if I looked a bit rude in the end, but pointed stuff that it's recommended to change, other than that, the difficulties are very good. Poke me back.
So overall, I changed like almost nothing but I hope at least I gave the reasoning. Also I think it should still be fine for you to bubble the mapset as long as you are fine with the taiko diffs, while there are no unrankable issues above. I have got the standard icon already, after all.
gave the kd without thinking orz
BeatofIke
Sharlo's voice so kawaii o3o
Have my star >////<
DakeDekaane
Let me state why 00:51:439 (1) - is wrong: sudden 2.00x speed with no visual cue (I know you put NC for that, but that's a poor choice), making it think it's a 1/2 slider, misleading the player to hit either on a red/white tick even if the player already knows the song; the start doesn't follow anything relevant in the song, making it really hard to guess it's mapped to a noise, forcing the player to memorize this part instead going with the song.

About 02:13:588 (1,1) - if you could at least fix the weird flow break (you go fast to one direction and then you change both direction and lower speed), it'd be better.

I'm sorry, but I can't give a bubble even if I'm okay with Taiko diffs and you got the std icon. Sure it's rankable, but it doesn't mean it's a good choice.
Topic Starter
Zero__wind
No.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Let me state why 00:51:439 (1) - is wrong: sudden 2.00x speed with no visual cue (I know you put NC for that, but that's a poor choice), making it think it's a 1/2 slider, misleading the player to hit either on a red/white tick even if the player already knows the song; the start doesn't follow anything relevant in the song, making it really hard to guess it's mapped to a noise, forcing the player to memorize this part instead going with the song. Sorry but it's not a "noice", it's an properly arranged effeect/element just like human vocal and all the other instruments. Yes it comes sudden, it's decided by the song itself. I just followed it and expressed it.

About 02:13:588 (1,1) - if you could at least fix the weird flow break (you go fast to one direction and then you change both direction and lower speed), it'd be better. You should know it's played in the blue path instead of red, if you've ever learnt how to play standard mode.

I'm sorry, but I can't give a bubble even if I'm okay with Taiko diffs and you got the std icon. Sure it's rankable, but it doesn't mean it's a good choice.
I'm also sorry that you can't get my point in doing these. They might not be the best choices in your opinion but to me, they are, and with reasoning.
BeatofIke
I read 02:13:588 (1,1) just fine though :/
ZZHBOY
taiko diffs seemed fine through DakeDekaane's posts
diao
Topic Starter
Zero__wind
thank you ZZHBOY
BeatofIke
Good luck for qualify Zero. \owo/
Preview Time is unsnapped *runs*
Flask
[General]
  1. tag可以加上Lucky star
  2. Snap preview time (53197 -> 53209)
[Reset!]
  1. 02:12:416 (2,3,4) - 以(2)為對稱軸把(3,4)對稱過去? 這樣(4,5,6)就比較像個圓flow了
  2. 03:19:916 (2,3,4) - 這間距
  3. 04:21:088 (8,1) - 我覺得這都已經到最後幾個object了可以來個跳 你可以試試(7,8,1)做個正三角之類的 (後面的2,3記得也移走呀)
[Hard]
  1. 03:17:807 (6) - 是不是該nc
我們可以飛了
Topic Starter
Zero__wind

Flask wrote:

[General]
  1. tag可以加上Lucky star 实测游戏内搜索lucky star能查到 所以不需要
  2. Snap preview time (53197 -> 53209) 改timing的锅
[Reset!]
  1. 02:12:416 (2,3,4) - 以(2)為對稱軸把(3,4)對稱過去? 這樣(4,5,6)就比較像個圓flow了 ok
  2. 03:19:916 (2,3,4) - 這間距 肯定是不小心手贱挪了一格
  3. 04:21:088 (8,1) - 我覺得這都已經到最後幾個object了可以來個跳 你可以試試(7,8,1)做個正三角之類的 (後面的2,3記得也移走呀) 方向没变 间距稍微调大了一些 之前是想刚好落在中心接spinner来着
[Hard]
  1. 03:17:807 (6) - 是不是該nc 嗯 之前有的后来重画滑条忘了加= =
我們可以飛了
飞飞飞
Flask
Fly
Naryuga
<3
Congratulations!
JUDYDANNY
congratz :D
P o M u T a
gratz
Aka

Zero__wind wrote:

You should know it's played in the blue path instead of red, if you've ever learnt how to play standard mode.
wow no, i have never played it like the blue path.. i automatically follow sliders till the very end most of time to avoid random sliderbreaks, and this case is not an exception. its not about ability to play standard mode, but perception of patterns, flow between them
^imo^

grats on qualify anyway :)
Muu-chan
Yayyyyy omg omg ><" sharlo chan at Lucky Star <3
Sharlo chan is <3
Lucky Star is <3
congratulations zero san :D sharlo chan too :3
Kyouren
Gratzz, moe~ nyan~ :3
Topic Starter
Zero__wind
thank you everyone~

Aka wrote:

wow no, i have never played it like the blue path.. i automatically follow sliders till the very end most of time to avoid random sliderbreaks, and this case is not an exception. its not about ability to play standard mode, but perception of patterns, flow between them
^imo^
wow really. people have such different habits
Dangaard

:(
OzzyOzrock
cute!!!
lolcubes
Hello!
I am sorry but we have to disqualify the set due to some issues present in the taiko diffs.

[Muzukashii]
  1. The general problem with this difficulty is that is pretty dense the whole time, lacking contrast between the kiai and non-kiai parts. A few more break sections are needed.
    This is most notable in parts like 01:27:182 - for example - after the chorus you are still continuing into the nonstop pattern chain. The first verse could have a few less notes as well.
  2. 02:59:057 - This part has a really long pattern, it would be best if notes 02:59:760 (86) - and 03:00:697 (90) - were removed entirely.
  3. 04:10:307 - This part is a bit too empty. The emphasis you did was nice and can be noticed really well, but it was emphasized so much that it can bring confusion because the rhythm is missing. This can be fixed by adding a few notes, for example 04:11:244 - and 04:11:713 - , etc.
[Oni]
  1. Also, the problem is that it's a bit too dense. The patterns were alright and the overall difficulty (not OD) isn't high, however it's lacking contrast between the verses and the choruses. Consider using slightly shorter 1/4 patterns outside of the chorus.
  2. 04:10:307 - Same thing like in Muzukashii.
It's a bit unfortunate, however nothing that can't be easily fixed thankfully.

###M

Also, while I don't believe the issue Dangaard posted is completely unrankable, if it can be fixed, I'd recommend to fix it. :3
Sharlo
好吧原谅你~
Topic Starter
Zero__wind

Sharlo wrote:

好吧原谅你~
OAQ
Nardoxyribonucleic

lolcubes wrote:

Hello!
I am sorry but we have to disqualify the set due to some issues present in the taiko diffs.

[Muzukashii]
  1. The general problem with this difficulty is that is pretty dense the whole time, lacking contrast between the kiai and non-kiai parts. A few more break sections are needed.
    This is most notable in parts like 01:27:182 - for example - after the chorus you are still continuing into the nonstop pattern chain. The first verse could have a few less notes as well. Deleted some notes for a few 2/1 breaks. In fact, there are considerable number of 2/1 breaks in the chorus, like 01:01:635 and 01:18:510 - . Therefore, I tried to add one more break at the end of the first verse to make the 1/1+1/2 patterns shorter.
  2. 02:59:057 - This part has a really long pattern, it would be best if notes 02:59:760 (86) - and 03:00:697 (90) - were removed entirely. fixed
  3. 04:10:307 - This part is a bit too empty. The emphasis you did was nice and can be noticed really well, but it was emphasized so much that it can bring confusion because the rhythm is missing. This can be fixed by adding a few notes, for example 04:11:244 - and 04:11:713 - , etc. I would prefer the current patterns to make it consistent to the previous ones like 03:55:658 and 04:03:158 - . Moreover, a longer break could serve as a buffer for the 1/4 dd and kk used. It won't bring any confusion since all of the notes are vocal-oriented.
[Oni]
  1. Also, the problem is that it's a bit too dense. The patterns were alright and the overall difficulty (not OD) isn't high, however it's lacking contrast between the verses and the choruses. Consider using slightly shorter 1/4 patterns outside of the chorus. Did some modifications to lower the number of 1/4 patterns in the first verses. However, please understand that the amount of vocal in verses is a way greater than that in the choruses, resulting in the relatively high note density.
  2. 04:10:307 - Same thing like in Muzukashii. same as Muzukashii. I would prefer emphasizing the vocal by leaving breaks there.
It's a bit unfortunate, however nothing that can't be easily fixed thankfully.

Also, while I don't believe the issue Dangaard posted is completely unrankable, if it can be fixed, I'd recommend to fix it. :3
Thanks for the check.

Update: http://puu.sh/hBZqK.rar
Topic Starter
Zero__wind
Taiko and Storyboard updated!
no change for Standard
Athrun
gl :D
Loneight
ok, All fine for me!
ReBubbled!ヽ( ・д・´)
Kayano
Both std and taiko look fine to me

but maybe we can fix storyboard issue at 02:29:057 - the left part of ス is slightly hidden, it can be easily fixed by changing the code
Topic Starter
Zero__wind
Fixed!
Kayano
Re-qualified!

Edit: I checked the map with my laptop but now I'm only able to use my mobile to set this icon (but I clicked yellow color wrongly in the beginning lol xD)
Lanturn
Ugh.. Why yellow? light blue

re-grats ;)
show more