forum

Goals in gaming?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ImAugist
Any game really. I have wanted to become ranked 10k- on Osu!, and have over 3k pp by the end of next year. Also, I would love to be in the pro scene of CS:GO. Anyone else have any goals they would like to share? :3
Bweh
Moved to Surveys.
Vuelo Eluko

Milo Bear wrote:

Any game really. I have wanted to become ranked 10k- on Osu!, and have over 3k pp
same here, except my deadline for this is 2018
Topic Starter
ImAugist

Riince wrote:

Milo Bear wrote:

Any game really. I have wanted to become ranked 10k- on Osu!, and have over 3k pp
same here, except my deadline for this is 2018
But looking at your profile, you look so close! Do you not play often?
Vuelo Eluko
i play fairly often since a good half of my plays in the last few months are on unranked maps or stuff i modified to a lower AR so i could DT it, im just musing at how slowly i improve
Topic Starter
ImAugist
Oh, I see. :3 I see you play WoW? What server?
Therieri
My primary goals in gaming are to have fun!
Esupanitix
1. Have fun
2. Stop being shit at touhou
3. Git gud at Smash Bros again
Elcheer
For starters...get a gaming laptop.
Infeh
Nothing really, i just play osu just for fun and some times i like to challenge my self to get some good scores and then possibly getting some rank out of it. Ofc it bothers me to lose rank but thats the way it is, more good players pass you and the other end just goes behind you. I think this applies in real life aswel.
But then when it comes in starcraft2, i dont even bother to apply for tournaments. Even tho my friends say that i could possibly do good, i think i'm just garbage xD
Fangzy
I wanna try to get to 1k even though that might take me a while, and I want to have lots of fun while doing it :D
Vialle
Actually being capable of getting money from it