forum

Pierrot - The Rose-Colored World

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ztrot
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, March 13, 2010 at 11:21:02 PM

Artist: Pierrot
Title: The Rose-Colored World
Source: GetBackers
Tags: Barairo no Sekai
BPM: 167.92
Filesize: 10754kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.94 stars, 251 notes)
  2. Normal (2.79 stars, 98 notes)
Download: Pierrot - The Rose-Colored World
Download: Pierrot - The Rose-Colored World (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Whee Get backers 2nd op
yeahyeahyeahhh
loooool This is gunna be pointless.
orioncomet
☆ヽ(*^^*)
Luvdic
Starred

Just something that doesnt makes much sense to me, and that is:

Easy:
If 00:14:722 (1) and 00:20:439 (1) have new combo, why 00:26:156 (2) doesnt have new combo?. Besides this, i can see other new combos that are kinda placed randomly in my opinion in this difficulty, but telling them is kinda pointless to me as well... Lol

And also... timing sounds kinda off to me... >_>
Like... this slider, it sounds better to me if you were to start it at 00:29:104 and end it at 00:29:640 (in easy), with the respective repeat, and even then it still sounds quite weird. Even though the drums seems to match... AHHH i dont know D:
Also, i should note that im pretty noob at these timing things... so yeah, it may just be me.
Astom
star :3 and kudosu star gift :P
Andrea
IRC Modding about timing and preview point.

Bubbled~
Larto
Offset 445 was adjusted. ztrot said that this should have been the timing from the beginning but something/someone screwed up =P
Topic Starter
ztrot
thanks larto
Topic Starter
ztrot
timing was borked still larto but it's fine now <3
whymeman
Alright, checked the new timing out and it seems solid.
Starrodkirby86
Errr, a few things... Really minor, I guess, but they should definitely be addressed.

Change Source from "Get Backers" to "GetBackers". It's one word. :P Look at the video too~

You can always add "Barairo no Sekai" in the tags, the Japanese name for this song. Just sayin'. Doesn't matter if you do or not, my main concern was the Source. xD

[Normal]:
01:09:559 (1,2,3) - This seems a little...out of place? Only triplet that isn't a slider in the song. It's nothing unrankable though.

Yeah, that's really it.

EDIT: bubb
Topic Starter
ztrot
pop for a small fix again >:(
Starrodkirby86
Bubble repair. o.o
Andrea
After a lot of bubbles and stars, finally...

Ranked~
VTC
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;;