This hurts my very being.
blissfulyoshi wrote:Yay, my first Christmas mod, and also the 3rd time I had to deal with this mp3 xD (mine, Gabe, and now yours)
00:16:388 (2,3) - please don't overlap the head or tail of a slider with another slider's track. It doesn't look great i think its fine imo
00:28:988 (5) - new combo to be consistent with your pattern of a new combo every 3 measures added
00:36:188 (1, 2) - align the start and end on the same y-axis, I could notice the misalignment while playing T_T (not going to say symmetry since the new slider algorithm always has a line of symmetry in the 3 point line) fixed
Repeat mod for repeated 2nd half
00:13:088 (11) - It is a little messy to put a not under a slider like this i like how this looks kinda
00:14:588 (1) - blanket 00:13:988 (14) better (I am not really looking for nazi, but since I found it, just going to state it) i think this is barely noticeable, good enough imo
00:14:588 (1,3) - if possible, try to rearrange these (and the surrounding notes) so that 1's start does not touch the track of 3 and 1's track does not touch 3's end. i like how these flow and imo not that big of a deal
00:32:588 (7) - bend this a bit more to point more directly at 00:33:488 (8) the flow is still the same even if it was pointing directly at it, i feel that it is even more so like this
00:39:788 (1) - Since you do new combos every 3 measures, I recommend you remove this new combo for consistentcy added NC to accent a more distinct part in the music as well as to capture the pattern
00:39:788 (1) - I am not sure what you are trying to make here, but I encourage you to blanket 00:39:188 (5) meh i like how this looks
00:43:388 (1) - please make the entire slider blanket 00:41:588 (2) evenly, not just 60-70% of it not really meant to be a blanket
00:43:388 (1,2) - why did you want these sliders to overlap? i like overlaps ;w;
Repeat mod for repeated 2nd half
I seriously did not expect to write this much for this song xD. Not a bad map, but I don't think anything made me impressed either. For now, please just remove the overlaps, so I don't have to be depressed when looking at them. (As a note, I really feel like I should have nazied the map more) haha i understand where you're coming from, but I like how my patterns turned out for the most part. thanks for the feedback though!
From Christmas☆Queue 2014Red - UnrankableNormal
Blue - Highly recommended
Black - Suggestion
- This applies to both diffs. The song does have waltz-like rhythm, that means you have to use 3/4 signature, not 4/4. It afflicts both taiko and nightcore mode.
- Also applies to both diffs. The normal artist should be in its original language, so エナメルP. Its romanised version is also not enameruP but Enamel-P as listed on official website. We cannot forget the katakana is used mostly for foreign languages, thus it is not romanised how it reads in japanese. fixed the two above
- You should probably use a custom hitsound for soft-hitwhistle as the current is quite inaudiable and boring. Here is example of two hitsounds you could use, this applies to both diffs. http://puu.sh/dsNsR/4a8e166f95.wav or http://puu.sh/dsNzs/f643c3ef0d.wav meh i like how mine sounsd
- 00:07:388 (1,3) - A detail, but this slider would look better if you move the white points before/after red point exactly between start/end and the red point. Actually the part of the slider looks like this, what's not really cool. You could improve it to this shape.i like how i have it
- The combo lengths are extremely long considering it is EN mapset, on this song, you should put the new combo once each 2 downbeats. For example on 00:10:988 (8) and others. Additionally, the end of combo restores health bar, thus 10 combo for newbies is not really a nice thing, no matter how slow the song is. I NC to the music not to the pattern, I feel that this comboing reflects the song better
- 00:30:788 - I guess you forgot a whistle here added
- 00:30:188 (3,4) - You might move it a bit lower, so the gap between the objects is similar to distance snap. That's just because you used a lot of consistency in this map, so I think it is always good to improve it to maximum. I'm not sure what you mean here, its already 1.00x?
- 00:50:588 (1,3) - Same as I mentioned on 00:07:388 (1,3)
- 01:13:388 (3) - Same suggestion as 00:30:188 (3,4)
- 00:13:088 (11,12,13) - I think it is a terrible idea to hide objects under slider, especially on such a song and difficulty. You might do something like this to avoid this overlapping, the flow is better here, and the overlap is not visible anymore, if it is hard to read, 11 is on the start of 10, I also had to make a blanket so I made higher angle on the slider, so if you want to keep symmetry and use this idea, you would have to remake even 00:10:988 (8), should not be problem anyway:this would ruin the structure i have set here, i think its fine imo
- 00:55:388 (10,11,12,13,14) - Same as previous issue.
- 01:30:188 (1) - I recommend to end the slider on 01:31:988 as the sound in the background is solid, while the voice on 01:33:788 is fading, so you cannot determinate its end properly. If you fixed this, you should also put whistle on the spinner. This applies also to an easy. that would make the spinner too short imo, this gives enough time for normal and easy players to spin accordingly
- 00:12:788 (4) - The same think I mentioned on hard, try to make such sliders more symmetrical to not make weird curves on the slider. i like how this looks and plays
- 00:30:788 (6) - You probably forgot a whistle here, seems you copied it from normal diff, so that's why. done
- 00:55:988 (4) - Same as 00:12:788 (4)
- 01:22:988 (3,4,1) - For a better and more logical flow it might be on 371;219 flows fine to me
- You have to use more new combos as I mentioned on easy, it makes really long combos and thus making it hard for newbies while it is easy diff.
I think this is one of the best Christmas maps so far and I have nothing to say than very few issues and some suggestions. Good luck with a rank in December. I will shoot a start when I have it. :3
LexiaLovesU wrote:Hello Hentai you wanted me to mod xD
- 00:10:988 (3,4) - The Flow between these notes is very bad since you made 3's Body curve extremely away from 4's Placement causing a conflict in flow. Considering how calm this song is the flow should be very smooth don't you agree? Try this maybe owo This flow into the next note a lot better owo this is intentional, the direction and flow change is due to the change in the music
That's all all the hitsounds are there and the flow is nice owo
- 00:39:788 (1,2) - Are you sure jumping in normal is the best thing to do especially in this song its so calm that have a jump is just unexpected im almost 100% sure they will mistake this for a 1/1 note [/color]
That's all XD I know you love your overlaps :>
Ill ask Xinely or Hinsvar if they can look at it if you want :>