forum

Notification that host is changing beatmap [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,202
show more
Guy-kun
@Strager, true
What about making the map displayed to the room not visible or disabled/ non-downloadable while the host is in song selection
Or maybe just a greying of the map 'tab'
-David
a
Frog
support!
Not really an important feature, but it would be nice.
I hate it when i join a room only to have the host change songs.
Chacha17
+1 Support. I've always encountered hosts that you couldn't tell whether they are doing other things or they're having a hard time choosing a good map to play.
Umandsf
This also gets my full support. Of course, I have awesome patience, so it's not that bothersome to me. :p
FireballFlame
Yes.
Please.
Numbbi
Totally supporting this.
Firo Prochainezo
Support. I get mad when they keep changing a song.
Kitsunemimi
Moar support. Don't know why we don't have this already.
deadbeat
good idea. support :)
Lemon Water_old
Support because people think I'm always AFK and then leave.
Zetta
Supportang.

Can't tell you how many times I've wondered if someone is AFK or just picking a beatmap.
Shael_old
support
Luna
+support
Hyguys
support~
OzzyOzrock
support~

maybe something that tells you if the map has already been played in that multiplayer match as well
jjrocks
Support, Whenever I wasn't a supporter it would kill me to realize that they were changing maps.
AceOfArrows
Absolutely supporting this.

On another note, I am an idiot who occasionally does not notice when Host has been passed to me (I'm sure I'm not the only one), and so when the top of the screen goes from "You are a player" to "You are the host," I figure it should flash a few times to catch the new host's attention.
Fight69
Support !
Sorun
I would love this. I find it irritating when a host chooses a song and then decides to change it leaving you with a map you didn't really need.
[Sora]_old
I agree on this idea.
Support
100kV
I support this idea as well :)
Megurine Luka
Strongly support. It will be easier for players to identify whether it's ok to download the map especially they have low bandwidth.
Mianki
Support~
Sy[K]es
Great Idea!:3333 :D Hope It Happens!:3
haha5957
/Support
Prinz_Lunok
Support!!! :)

I was always annoyed when I entered a room and they changed the map :|
Rikers
YESYESYESYESTHIS

Ace Of Hearts wrote:

On another note, I am an idiot who occasionally does not notice when Host has been passed to me (I'm sure I'm not the only one), and so when the top of the screen goes from "You are a player" to "You are the host," I figure it should flash a few times to catch the new host's attention.
THISTOO
Maxer00
"Some ideas are born small. Small and genius" (support)
zsr123
+1
-Mantis-
great idea, want to see it in the game too.
Chaofun
Excellent idea~ :D
Sometimes when I enter a room and start downloading then the host suddenly changes the beatmap and screws me over D:
Soly
r-Beatz
I support this. Although, I believe it isn't that hard to just use the chat and notify the other players when changing the current beatmap :/
Luna

r-Beatz wrote:

I support this. Although, I believe it isn't that hard to just use the chat and notify the other players when changing the current beatmap :/
People join while the host is changing maps and download the old map.
I doubt anyone leaves the songs list every few seconds while deciding on a song just to check for new players and inform them of the upcoming map switch~
anthonyyy0
Yeah, this would be really helpful.
Aoko
Yessssssssssss super. I agree one this one! >w<
K a Y e
This would be great! Support!♥
AngelLonely
AGREEEEEEEEEEE
Mercurial
May be.
show more