forum

osu! UK Tournament 4 Over! bahamete wins! (6-0)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cozzzy
I'm suddenly really busy (a week behind after getting sick), and I'm not going to be around after this month anyway so it's best if I drop out. Sorry about this D:
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Cozzzy wrote:

I'm suddenly really busy (a week behind after getting sick), and I'm not going to be around after this month anyway so it's best if I drop out. Sorry about this D:
Sorry to see you go dude, (tbh you were about to run into doomsday probs :P, should have tiebreaker'ed him)

See you next time!
Crai

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

Cozzzy wrote:

Sorry to see you go dude, (tbh you were about to run into doomsday probs :P, should have tiebreaker'ed him)

See you next time!
let me take his spot i'm ready bro
Vuelo Eluko

Crai wrote:

let me take his spot i'm ready bro
that avatar though.
Starry-
Match dates, and the link to the times should be a lot more clear in the thread. (I don't believe the dates are in the thread at all). Just for clarification.
daredakke
A little short notice I know but the tournament's slipped my mind somewhat, but I'm gonna pull out here.

My return to university has brought along a ton of work, even more so now that I manage two group projects, so I'm gonna be really swamped up until March.

I don't really have the time or enthusiasm for osu! right now and I'm pretty worn out as it is.

Good luck with the rest of the tournament.
sullyjhf
t f w a r 8 i n r o 3 2 : ^ )
bahamete

sullyjhf wrote:

Seriously, why.
Jerome
deleted
sullyjhf
one that I don't have :(
Vuelo Eluko
its just ar8 l2read

#rekt like in the revolution
#rip red coats
gadrin
Love is a battlefield
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

bahamete wrote:

sullyjhf wrote:

Seriously, why.
idk lol, cptnxn put it there, Its quite fun imo
AJT
Assuming all these matches are on Saturday?
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Ascension wrote:

Assuming all these matches are on Saturday?
Map pool went out just as you posted this I think

And yes i didnt put the date did I cus i'm retarded i'll fix that.
Starry-
love this mappool C:
thanks for AR8, i might have a chance now
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Starry- wrote:

love this mappool C:
thanks for AR8, i might have a chance now
pm cptnxn and say thanks :^)
Lapis-
I'm kinda disappointed with the amount of noshows this tournament - People really need to take responsibility for theirselves when they join the tournament and check the thread regularly for updates.

Not showing up out of pure laziness/forgetting the match kinda ruins the intergity of the competition and makes it boring - people wanna play.

And now we're having a situation where both players don't show up so the game doesn't ever get played causing Mahiro un needed chasing stress and they don't reply to him?

Poor conduct really. Keep in mind there is being a blacklist made for those people, this may affect your participation in future OUKT's. You are wasting peoples time, and the staffs time.

Rant over.
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

PortalLife wrote:

I'm kinda disappointed with the amount of noshows this tournament - People really need to take responsibility for theirselves when they join the tournament and check the thread regularly for updates.

Not showing up out of pure laziness/forgetting the match kinda ruins the intergity of the competition and makes it boring - people wanna play.

And now we're having a situation where both players don't show up so the game doesn't ever get played causing Mahiro un needed chasing stress and they don't reply to him?

Poor conduct really. Keep in mind there is being a blacklist made for those people, this may affect your participation in future OUKT's.

Rant over.
^ ty, just wanna add, thanks to the people who actually messaged me saying "yo i cant do it because [reason]", Its mainly the people who just didnt show. obv some people made mistakes (IE Kardet) And just missread something, not your fault

This is mainly to the people who just never showed and never apologized
Ommetaphobia
Blue Stahli - Shotgun Senorita (Zardonic Remix) [Insane] Link is broken.
vidya
shake shake
Navi
Since I hardly get to play this tourney, if anyone wants to scrim or w/e feel free to ask. its the only thing I find fun atm.
sullyjhf

Navi wrote:

Since I hardly get to play this tourney, if anyone wants to scrim or w/e feel free to ask. its the only thing I find fun atm.
I'm pretty much always up for this I just never know who to invite lol so I'll be sure to give you a shout in the future :)
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Ommetaphobia wrote:

Blue Stahli - Shotgun Senorita (Zardonic Remix) [Insane] Link is broken.
Fixed
gadrin
Im still in r32 hype
Navi

sullyjhf wrote:

Navi wrote:

I'm pretty much always up for this I just never know who to invite lol so I'll be sure to give you a shout in the future :)
Wicked man, hola!
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
Hey guys,

Bad news,

I will be delaying OUKT4 for 1 week as I get some stuff sorted out.

I hope this is ok with players (and tbh bham comic con is on, so not all people will be here the weekend)

Please get in touch with me if you have issues.
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
Delaying this weekend to catch matches up

See you all on the 7th and 8th of march.
Jerome
deleted
AJT
:arrow:

Jerome wrote:

10 years since oukt.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the tournament. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon blink. i watch owc stream but it is no good. i flame reimu in his channel and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually watch some old oukt vods and cry myself to sleep.
RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Scootawoo

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

March passes... then April, somehow making it to June yet there are only 3 games left to be played for OUKT4 to be over, maybe OUKT5 will start before OUKT4 ends. Who knows!
Dawns

Scootawoo wrote:

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

March passes... then April, somehow making it to June yet there are only 3 games left to be played for OUKT4 to be over, maybe OUKT5 will start before OUKT4 ends. Who knows!
June is coming to an end and we're yet to see the end of OUKT.
Blink pls.
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
Updating whats going on

I plan to finish this asap, I apologize for the wait but life should always come over gaming.

I had to juggle a lot of stress from life and such, that it got to me really bad, I had to move out and find new work or be bankrupt basically. (Which I now have a new job!)

I lost motivation to continue this due to all the no shows. but I'll resume this in late july, early august. I will need a streamer to contact me to stream the event for me.

Thanks for all your patience and we will resume soon.
Lapis-
I'll be taking over to get the grand final finished.

Bear with me
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

PortalLife wrote:

I'll be taking over to get the grand final finished.

Bear with me
Confirmed
Jerome
deleted
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
21st August.

Its finally over (soon)
Lapis-
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/18399087