forum

osu! UK Tournament 4 Over! bahamete wins! (6-0)

posted
Total Posts
show more
helix

Minifrij wrote:

My internet seems to have completely died at home, and doesn't look likely to be back on by tomorrow. This, obviously, means that I can't play.

GG Helix. Good luck in RO64.
Nah, the match is rescheduled. You won't get off 1v1ing me that easy. ;)
Hydria
A guide for you people going towards the RO64:
camas_old
looks cool
Hydria
Memories of the OUKT4 forum:

Cya next year~
VirtualMuffin
As I got through on a bye i should probably make sure i pass all the round 1 maps before round 2 mappool is announced...
ChicagoTed
I'm actually gunna miss the AR8 maps. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Decelvice
ahhh sullyjhf is going to trash me in 2 hours
Jerome
good luck!
Navi
new map pools?!!??!/!~
VirtualMuffin

Navi wrote:

new map pools?!!??!/!~
Last set of matches in ro128 is on tommorrow. So i'm guessing either late tommorrow or on Sunday :)
uee
Internet still isn't fixed, getting a new router on Monday I think.
Did I miss my chance?
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Minifrij wrote:

Did I miss my chance?
you are still in it if you can play by this wednesday
Jerome
deleted
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Jeromelol wrote:

I know twitch memes are fun, but I wish the commentators could you know... actually talk about the match? There are like 4 or more commentators but I watched the VOD and not a single word was said about the match, just a skype group of people laughing and then "oh this guy won" at the end. Kinda ruins the fun for the players, last year was better imo.
Sorry dude, my days not been great and that was making me laugh. I'm not exactly enthusiastic right now, also this happened in ro64 last year and noone gave a shit \o/
Jerome
deleted
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Jeromelol wrote:

My game against Navi last year was actually really good to watch, people talking about the match the entire time and it was really fun to rewatch. I'm not complaining too much but I just thought I'd voice my thoughts, of course I appreciate all the hard work you guys do
Don't worry jerome, I fell asleep watching the last match, its ok g fucking g
Droopy_old_1
Missed my match due to me being in Taiwan. Am I able to play it still?
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Megalonyx wrote:

Missed my match due to me being in Taiwan. Am I able to play it still?
Unfortunately no, if you told me before hand I could have cancelled the match
helix

Minifrij wrote:

Did I miss my chance?
we have until wednesday
uee
Router might come today, not looking likely though.
Sorry Helix.

Fuck that, internet is working again now.
Cozzzy
I'm suddenly really busy (a week behind after getting sick), and I'm not going to be around after this month anyway so it's best if I drop out. Sorry about this D:
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Cozzzy wrote:

I'm suddenly really busy (a week behind after getting sick), and I'm not going to be around after this month anyway so it's best if I drop out. Sorry about this D:
Sorry to see you go dude, (tbh you were about to run into doomsday probs :P, should have tiebreaker'ed him)

See you next time!
Crai

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

Cozzzy wrote:

Sorry to see you go dude, (tbh you were about to run into doomsday probs :P, should have tiebreaker'ed him)

See you next time!
let me take his spot i'm ready bro
Vuelo Eluko

Crai wrote:

let me take his spot i'm ready bro
that avatar though.
Starry-
Match dates, and the link to the times should be a lot more clear in the thread. (I don't believe the dates are in the thread at all). Just for clarification.
daredakke
A little short notice I know but the tournament's slipped my mind somewhat, but I'm gonna pull out here.

My return to university has brought along a ton of work, even more so now that I manage two group projects, so I'm gonna be really swamped up until March.

I don't really have the time or enthusiasm for osu! right now and I'm pretty worn out as it is.

Good luck with the rest of the tournament.
sullyjhf
t f w a r 8 i n r o 3 2 : ^ )
bahamete

sullyjhf wrote:

Seriously, why.
Jerome
deleted
sullyjhf
one that I don't have :(
Vuelo Eluko
its just ar8 l2read

#rekt like in the revolution
#rip red coats
gadrin
Love is a battlefield
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

bahamete wrote:

sullyjhf wrote:

Seriously, why.
idk lol, cptnxn put it there, Its quite fun imo
AJT
Assuming all these matches are on Saturday?
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Ascension wrote:

Assuming all these matches are on Saturday?
Map pool went out just as you posted this I think

And yes i didnt put the date did I cus i'm retarded i'll fix that.
Starry-
love this mappool C:
thanks for AR8, i might have a chance now
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Starry- wrote:

love this mappool C:
thanks for AR8, i might have a chance now
pm cptnxn and say thanks :^)
Lapis-
I'm kinda disappointed with the amount of noshows this tournament - People really need to take responsibility for theirselves when they join the tournament and check the thread regularly for updates.

Not showing up out of pure laziness/forgetting the match kinda ruins the intergity of the competition and makes it boring - people wanna play.

And now we're having a situation where both players don't show up so the game doesn't ever get played causing Mahiro un needed chasing stress and they don't reply to him?

Poor conduct really. Keep in mind there is being a blacklist made for those people, this may affect your participation in future OUKT's. You are wasting peoples time, and the staffs time.

Rant over.
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

PortalLife wrote:

I'm kinda disappointed with the amount of noshows this tournament - People really need to take responsibility for theirselves when they join the tournament and check the thread regularly for updates.

Not showing up out of pure laziness/forgetting the match kinda ruins the intergity of the competition and makes it boring - people wanna play.

And now we're having a situation where both players don't show up so the game doesn't ever get played causing Mahiro un needed chasing stress and they don't reply to him?

Poor conduct really. Keep in mind there is being a blacklist made for those people, this may affect your participation in future OUKT's.

Rant over.
^ ty, just wanna add, thanks to the people who actually messaged me saying "yo i cant do it because [reason]", Its mainly the people who just didnt show. obv some people made mistakes (IE Kardet) And just missread something, not your fault

This is mainly to the people who just never showed and never apologized
Ommetaphobia
Blue Stahli - Shotgun Senorita (Zardonic Remix) [Insane] Link is broken.
show more