forum

osu! UK Tournament 4 Over! bahamete wins! (6-0)

posted
Total Posts
show more
vidya
shake shake
Navi
Since I hardly get to play this tourney, if anyone wants to scrim or w/e feel free to ask. its the only thing I find fun atm.
sullyjhf

Navi wrote:

Since I hardly get to play this tourney, if anyone wants to scrim or w/e feel free to ask. its the only thing I find fun atm.
I'm pretty much always up for this I just never know who to invite lol so I'll be sure to give you a shout in the future :)
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Ommetaphobia wrote:

Blue Stahli - Shotgun Senorita (Zardonic Remix) [Insane] Link is broken.
Fixed
gadrin
Im still in r32 hype
Navi

sullyjhf wrote:

Navi wrote:

I'm pretty much always up for this I just never know who to invite lol so I'll be sure to give you a shout in the future :)
Wicked man, hola!
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
Hey guys,

Bad news,

I will be delaying OUKT4 for 1 week as I get some stuff sorted out.

I hope this is ok with players (and tbh bham comic con is on, so not all people will be here the weekend)

Please get in touch with me if you have issues.
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
Delaying this weekend to catch matches up

See you all on the 7th and 8th of march.
Jerome
deleted
AJT
:arrow:

Jerome wrote:

10 years since oukt.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the tournament. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon blink. i watch owc stream but it is no good. i flame reimu in his channel and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually watch some old oukt vods and cry myself to sleep.
RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Scootawoo

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

March passes... then April, somehow making it to June yet there are only 3 games left to be played for OUKT4 to be over, maybe OUKT5 will start before OUKT4 ends. Who knows!
Dawns

Scootawoo wrote:

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

Mahiro Yasaka wrote:

March passes... then April, somehow making it to June yet there are only 3 games left to be played for OUKT4 to be over, maybe OUKT5 will start before OUKT4 ends. Who knows!
June is coming to an end and we're yet to see the end of OUKT.
Blink pls.
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
Updating whats going on

I plan to finish this asap, I apologize for the wait but life should always come over gaming.

I had to juggle a lot of stress from life and such, that it got to me really bad, I had to move out and find new work or be bankrupt basically. (Which I now have a new job!)

I lost motivation to continue this due to all the no shows. but I'll resume this in late july, early august. I will need a streamer to contact me to stream the event for me.

Thanks for all your patience and we will resume soon.
Lapis-
I'll be taking over to get the grand final finished.

Bear with me
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

PortalLife wrote:

I'll be taking over to get the grand final finished.

Bear with me
Confirmed
Jerome
deleted
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
21st August.

Its finally over (soon)
Lapis-
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/18399087