forum

Way to quickly obtain all .mp3 songs in osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NinjaNick
I have a pretty simple question, is there a way I can get all of the .mp3 files from my osu! song folder and put them into another folder without having to go to each and every song folder to get the .mp3?

It would be awesome to be able to import them to my MP3 Player. ( I'm too poor to own a IPod :'( )
Nathan
Maybe type .mp3 into the search bar when you're in your songs folder, then just copy everything
B1rd
yep, just right click the osu! icon, select 'open file location', then search mp3 in the search bar.
Green Platinum

sukiNathan wrote:

Maybe type .mp3 into the search bar when you're in your songs folder, then just copy everything
This will also get you all the custom hitsounds too, I also don't really recommend obtaining them all since alot are named incorrectly if you care about knowing what song you are listening too
sayonara_sekai

Green Platinum wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

This will also get you all the custom hitsounds too, I also don't really recommend obtaining them all since alot are named incorrectly if you care about knowing what song you are listening too
you can just sort by size and ctrl c the files that are 1mb+
Nathan

Green Platinum wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

Well hitsounds are .wav, but yeah alot of the mp3 names are random
Topic Starter
NinjaNick

sukiNathan wrote:

Well, problem solved!