posted
Total Posts
show more
LordRaika
ok, back and updated >>> http://puu.sh/jnibj.zip

ExUsagi wrote:

small check because mfw when i play...

mania diff :

00:56:916 (56916|6,57396|4,57876|6,58356|6) - idk, you may add 1 more notes to emphasize the horn / synth thingy..
yep, i got the sound, but no XD i cant add more note especially here 00:56:916 -
the special sound is 00:57:396 (57396|4) - hitsounded like this , while 00:57:556 (57556|4,57716|4) - the other two is not
just to let u know that i understand what u suggest ^^, thanks but no

03:19:340 (199340|4,199340|2) - still unable to understand why don't you put this in 03:19:447 - ...
and many other...
hmm,now i put more consistency into that....

03:40:019 (220019|1,220019|0,220019|2,220019|4,220019|6,220019|5) - .... https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3400883
last warn, you put 6 holds at once while there's no supporting sound on it, which definitely affect gameplay and technical aspect (nuff said quality)..
the host music / bga doesn't even *BANG* enough for players to play & feel the beat on that spot, meanwhile you left each spot in 03:40:019 -, 03:40:126 - & 03:40:233 - empty, although they has same cue sound that you don't layer at all..
sure, forget bout those single sound XD changed into mapping other sound instead ^^

03:40:876 (220876|0) - i hear this start at 03:40:769 -
03:50:733 (230733|0,231590|1) - oh well, some of these LNs in this part (and so on) doesn't snaps to the beat at all.. becareful & re-check the snapping
04:33:476 (273476|5,273532|6) - can you ctrl + j this?
sure things, and ive made them as close as possible to perfect consistency now...
( still hating a perfect consistency stuff can be determine by note amount and can be copy pasted orz )
AustinsGuitar
I have to say this because i feel like it will drive you to create and rank this beautiful map.
I LOVE THIS MAP NOW! it is 100x better than it was before, and i truly believe that this will be one of the greatest ranked maps in osu.
i could even see this as a hd map for OWC.
please continue to craft this master peace :))
have a good day~!
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek

AustinsGuitar wrote:

I have to say this because i feel like it will drive you to create and rank this beautiful map.
I LOVE THIS MAP NOW! it is 100x better than it was before, and i truly believe that this will be one of the greatest ranked maps in osu.
i could even see this as a hd map for OWC.
please continue to craft this master peace :))
have a good day~!
Thank you so much! :D
Blocko
where harby at

7K Column:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
[]
[LordRaika's ME!Ximum]
Mod inside
03:12:376 - I bet you made this on purpose.

04:49:896 - Add another note on 6 for increased impact.

05:11:032 - to 05:11:714 - I think this part is actually in 1/8. Using 1/6 just doesn't really follow the drums in this section, so I highly recommend using 1/8 for this one.

Poke me back if you have this applied.
LordRaika

Blocko wrote:

where harby at

7K Column:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
[]
[LordRaika's ME!Ximum]
Mod inside
03:12:376 - I bet you made this on purpose.

umm well yea XD its additional note for kick sound that makes it total 4 note
for the LN it represent the bass from the music, its quite long sound thou, so no change for all
they are all consistent enough

04:49:896 - Add another note on 6 for increased impact.
Sure ^^/

05:11:032 - to 05:11:714 - I think this part is actually in 1/8. Using 1/6 just doesn't really follow the drums in this section, so I highly recommend using 1/8 for this one.

Blocko, can u ask QAT about this? ive ask around but im sure it was 1/6
but some said, its 1/6 then 1/8 , it got increased speed halfway till the end...

Poke me back if you have this applied.

nevertheless just that last stream... and everything will be perfect,...
guess we need to confirm it directly with QAT

thanks for the check blocko, i actually smoothen the SV and the pattern afterwards with 6LN ^^
>>>>> Update <<<<<
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
updated
Akasha-
go go go :D
Kyousuke-
rank pls xD
WriggleNightbug
I've waited too long, This needed to be ranked 10 pages ago. Take it away Fry!

[ME!]

General - AR9 just feels too slow for this map, try changing it to AR9.5-AR10

00:27:876 (1,2) - Try Removing these circles and making (3) a NC

01:05:316 (4,5) - These just don't seem necessary at all to me, try removing them

01:35:057 (5) - While I do understand this is from the bass-drum kick, it just doesn't fit the rest of this Combo that more fits the Vocals track, try removing it

Sorry for short mod, I normally do short mods, plus this is the first Marathon map I've ever modded
Just Something
I kinda miss the old crazy beatmap...
ghm12

TheBronyGames wrote:

AR9 just feels too slow for this map, try changing it to AR9.5-AR10
let's use 9.5 in something which's 125bpm
yes
Akasha-
why offset is on: 12756
While the song begins at 00:05:076 -
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
fixed the offset and fixed stuff on my own :D
Krfawy
Hi, it's me checking the beatmap after so many months. o3o

General
  1. drum-hitclap8.wav and pause-overlay.jpg files are unused, so use them or delete them.
  2. The delay is over 5ms in those hitsounds, so fix them: scg_a5.wav, a2s.wav, lr3_bassdroppdgx.wav, drum-hitnormal99.wav, drum-hitclap7.wav, drum-hitwhistle6.wav, soft-hitclap20.wav
  3. Some hitsounds last shorter than 100ms: lr_tom hit 2.wav (lasts about 80 seconds), a2s.wav (lasts about 45 seconds)
  4. I guess there is some storyboard in the beatmap but there is no lr2_hato file, lol.
ME!Ximum by LordRaika
  • There are some unsnapped timing lines in yout difficulty. This kind of thing isn't anything harmful in o!s mode, but Blocko told me every timing line must be snapped properly otherwise you can get rekt, so please snap the lines. D:
  1. 01:21:273
  2. 01:21:753
  3. 01:23:673
  4. 01:25:593
  5. 01:27:513
Overdose by m1ng
  1. There is one doubled timing point at 01:33:724 - in your diff (red timing point and a green line but the green one doesn't change the speed of the sliders).
Call me back. \o3o/

PS.: You can KDS me since my last mod was written like a while ago. \w/

EDIT: #1 #OBŁOCZEK
Akasha-
Congrats <3
GIRLLL
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
ok, i let people recheck if drum-hitclap8.wav really wasn't used, and you were right :O
deleted it and updated the map
LordRaika
for the timing, yep... some 1/12 strange unsnapped XD, but its fixed now... thanks

but ..
there is no more delay or even hs with less than 100ms
the one u mention, even have longer than 1000ms XD

i double check the hs... im sure there is no issue,
anyway.... here is what i fix http://puu.sh/kgoGA.7z ( replace them )
LordRaika
@KK
U knw why i didnt reply ur check on my 4k?
1st... I did use LR2_HatO.wav
Why dont u check it manually? The hell.... I didnt remove it
Because its being used... Goddamnit...

2nd... U said people who mod my map is not a modder?
Cmon KK... Are u even serious? The hell happen? Orz

In short... In this beatmap as well... I use that hitsound on both SB and note hitsound...
Why.... WHY its an issue now? Dont trust program or artificial intelligence completely...
Check my river flows in you 7k 8k n 9k with aimod... U will see a goddamn stupid red warning...
But not on lower key...

Dont trust bot/ai completely....
Thts what i want to say....
Akasha-
Hey, sorry for my bad english before as misunderstanding

1st ... i did check it, while the hitsound you added is "LR2_HatO.wav" is a sample (storyboard hitsound) / hitsound note
it's been an error and not showed the hitsound's name on the right end of the top: http://puu.sh/kgzBF/1ef3cff92f.jpg
Example of other: http://puu.sh/kgzCb/770e9a0e00.jpg
Readd it and seem for me the error is gone: http://puu.sh/kgzDq/486093ef09.jpg
The code: http://puu.sh/kgzE7/33598e3b7c.png it's the only one which doesn't have the ".wav" as the extend
I not mean you to "remove it", i said you to fix the hitsound sample, after all! meanwhile i was asking you to "REMOVE HITSOUND SAMPLE AND READD IT, NOT REMOVE THE HITSOUND FILE"

Our chat:

2015-09-19 15:39 Kuo Kyoka: okay i got it
2015-09-19 15:39 Kuo Kyoka: http://puu.sh/kgrij/879a028abd.png
2015-09-19 15:40 Kuo Kyoka: since Raika remove those hitsound but it's not probably removed well so it's still on there
2015-09-19 15:41 Kuo Kyoka: ask Raika to fixs those, 100% removed! "LR2_HatO" mean like removed but still on there (i think this must be fixs this bug) and "LR2_HatO.wav" mean using it

and seem i was misunderstanding at that moments too, my aplogies for the trouble, was think you used the "reset button" on the hitsound: http://puu.sh/kgzMC/9803dfb8be.jpg

As you see, http://puu.sh/kgzPn/5c523f2619.png example of non-error hitsound

2nd ... i don't mean the modders you asked is "not" a modder, my notion is: "People whos know modding maps is a modder"
I mean: ask more mods on 4K, or ask a good modder to full mod your map, examples: like Kami, Zenx, etc.
And hell, 7K on here is already fine, why you mentioned your 4K on here?

Next, more: that's not the only thing i mentioned: http://puu.sh/kgzZp/4956c9c440.png (under 100ms)
Then, why "pause-overlay.jpg" is marked as unused file?
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning http://puu.sh/kgA4g/9b15be7c25.png
While: http://puu.sh/kgA52/6d67bd07c7.png

More: drum-sliderslide.wav / drum-sliderslide2.wav / drum-slidertick.wav not probably blanked because: http://puu.sh/kgA8Q/1b0cd9135f.png

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Every .wav file must be at least 100ms long to prevent issues with soundcards. If you want a silent/blank hitsound, then you must use a 0-byte .wav file
Then, i know how you're know hate me, but ... i will go to train up my english skill too

That's all i want to say, too
LordRaika
KK no bakaaa XD haha....
(your misunderstanding level is too high... And i dont hate u... Bakaaa)

Ok ok... No worry...
I think i jst have to rename the script...

It will works... Thanks anyway ^^
- Anima -
Yo what's up~!

This is my 2nd mod ever, I will try!!

m1ng's Overdose
This is a great, fast #ctb difficulty, but I have concerns.

At around 00:54:537 to 00:58:977 , the dununununun part, the sliders don't really seem to be going to it at all.
It might just be me, but I'm bringing it to the table just in case.

And I've noticed a lot of sliders are like this:

That's okay, but it's a bit 'extreme' I guess. Maybe a tad bit easier?

Like so:

But that's just my opinion ;)

I hope I wasn't too bad in my mods. I'm hoping to get better ;)

Sincerly,

- Anima -
koliron
@- Anima - mingmichael AFK
arviejhay
hello fatfan

here's the SB that lordraika requested

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cfnlc30mdt4uh ... o.rar?dl=0

Check the following things in the song setup --> design tab :
- Widescreen support
- Epilepsy warning

Right now we need SB mods to be able to check the errors of the SB.

NOW LET THIS POST REVIVE THE MAPSET
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
HOLY SHIT o.o
It's so fucking awesome!!
Hanjamon
nice SB lol, gj!
LordRaika
since i was responsible for most of the SB particle, im checking them now...

Before the mod, here is some highlight of awesome stuff :
00:12:276 - Nice Heart that actually form "ME" character hha
00:20:436 - Nice loop and most everything around here is ^^b

most breakdown part is also well timed.

02:54:168 - YES, YES, this part and forward, just as planned...
Nice extra colourized lighting on dubstep part
04:06:260 - ^^b

here is some thoughts to finalize this into one of the best SB >w< :
  1. 1)u havent use the "Opening SFX.mp3" that i gave you?
    if you want to use it, simply add this script to *.osb(yeah supposed to be manual since its negative offset)
    Sample,-18000,0,"Opening SFX.mp3",100

under this bracket
    //Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
    //Storyboard Sound Samples
    (here)
    supposed to be around -18scd since the SFX is only around 18scd
    -also, delete the file on SB\Opening SFX.mp3
    (im going to remake one with better volume and u should put it on song folder together with hitsound file)
  2. 2)00:50:676 - this 1/2 , you can add some effect like blinking/stutter/shake or stuff
  3. 3)01:22:356 - rotate this by 90? or -90? to make it different from 00:41:556 -
  4. 4)move the Background5 from 01:33:724 - to here 01:30:724 - , while starting with 0 opacity till 50
    then instantly to 100% here 01:33:724 - (just to make things smoother and better than simple black)
  5. 5)for dubstep part, your "untitled fdf.png" sprite doesnt works really nice here while
    -its supposed to start/appear not from bottom , but middle line(of the "center shape")
    or from the "center shape" 's horizon towards the top
    also hopefully this untitled fdf is behind equalizer right and left, and behind center shape and the glow.
    -its best not to dump the circle along with the line light, just the light(group of it)
    well, i could remake this for you >w<
  6. 6)04:08:078 - this part is nice but , tbh... its too fast to read it and we still have a few strong beat that have nothing to display...
    here is some suggestion :
    04:09:896 - display the previous 2 item again here... (beatmap by & Fatfan Kolek)
    this time, its scaling from small to a bit bigger
    04:11:487 - guest mapper
    04:11:942 - , 04:12:396 - , 04:12:851 - 3 GDers here for each of it
    04:18:760 - for this, i think it cant be help for this to blank, XD haha
    but you could spam 1 fog towards top left
    1 fog towards bottom right
    1 fog towards top right
    1 fog towards bottom left
    (this makes four and we are done here)
  7. 00:43:596 - add another ME!ME!ME! font here? this time, from left to right and its flipped vertical
    to fill some blank BG on bottom half.
  8. i also have found the caused of huge load,
    err yeah its because of my sprite "dimension size" is too big (1366x768)
To sum up, *phew...* just done more stuff :
>>>here is the update file<<<

-now you only have to reposition the "y" axis of stair1-4 and stairglow1-4 and center shape. XD

-delete the opening sfx.mp3 from sb, and add the script to osb.

-put the new opening sfx.mp3 and hopefully you dont mind readjust timing of your opening since -27scd
into around -19 scd, this time, make it faster... and the roomfull.jpg, can have a bit zoomed, and became zoomed out
(better than static) , and hopefully the buffer sound of the mp3 finally match your buffer SB hehe XD

-rescale or reposition the animation here 00:40:596 - (i jst remake them for consistent colour and size)

-change from which "y" axis the untitle fdf.png should start

-after this, if you still want to add some effect, you could use LR_Circle to spam where the light goes (above the center shape)
and random place. but in small size... an effect like you did here 00:09:116 -

Note:if i still have time before this getting ranked, i will get rid some white pixel around the outer image of "AnmV2" animation
doing this will be a bit time consuming but i will certainly do it for a better image quality , (no more annoying little white pixel)

^^b awesome stuff...
good luck, hope i didnt missed anything.
ah btw i think.... i will do the circle animation around dubstep part to emphasize the wooble. (aaaa but it will take some time)
arviejhay

LordRaika wrote:

since i was responsible for most of the SB particle, im checking them now...

Before the mod, here is some highlight of awesome stuff :
00:12:276 - Nice Heart that actually form "ME" character hha
00:20:436 - Nice loop and most everything around here is ^^b

most breakdown part is also well timed.

02:54:168 - YES, YES, this part and forward, just as planned...
Nice extra colourized lighting on dubstep part
04:06:260 - ^^b

here is some thoughts to finalize this into one of the best SB >w< :
  1. 1)u havent use the "Opening SFX.mp3" that i gave you?
    if you want to use it, simply add this script to *.osb(yeah supposed to be manual since its negative offset)
    Sample,-18000,0,"Opening SFX.mp3",100

under this bracket
    //Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
    //Storyboard Sound Samples
    (here)
    supposed to be around -18scd since the SFX is only around 18scd
    -also, delete the file on SB\Opening SFX.mp3
    (im going to remake one with better volume and u should put it on song folder together with hitsound file)
  2. 2)00:50:676 - this 1/2 , you can add some effect like blinking/stutter/shake or stuff
  3. 3)01:22:356 - rotate this by 90? or -90? to make it different from 00:41:556 -
  4. 4)move the Background5 from 01:33:724 - to here 01:30:724 - , while starting with 0 opacity till 50
    then instantly to 100% here 01:33:724 - (just to make things smoother and better than simple black)
  5. 5)for dubstep part, your "untitled fdf.png" sprite doesnt works really nice here while
    -its supposed to start/appear not from bottom , but middle line(of the "center shape")
    or from the "center shape" 's horizon towards the top
    also hopefully this untitled fdf is behind equalizer right and left, and behind center shape and the glow.
    -its best not to dump the circle along with the line light, just the light(group of it)
    well, i could remake this for you >w<
  6. 6)04:08:078 - this part is nice but , tbh... its too fast to read it and we still have a few strong beat that have nothing to display...
    here is some suggestion :
    04:09:896 - display the previous 2 item again here... (beatmap by & Fatfan Kolek)
    this time, its scaling from small to a bit bigger
    04:11:487 - guest mapper
    04:11:942 - , 04:12:396 - , 04:12:851 - 3 GDers here for each of it
    04:18:760 - for this, i think it cant be help for this to blank, XD haha
    but you could spam 1 fog towards top left
    1 fog towards bottom right
    1 fog towards top right
    1 fog towards bottom left
    (this makes four and we are done here)
  7. 00:43:596 - add another ME!ME!ME! font here? this time, from left to right and its flipped vertical
    to fill some blank BG on bottom half.
  8. i also have found the caused of huge load,
    err yeah its because of my sprite "dimension size" is too big (1366x768)
To sum up, *phew...* just done more stuff :
>>>here is the update file<<<

-now you only have to reposition the "y" axis of stair1-4 and stairglow1-4 and center shape. XD

-delete the opening sfx.mp3 from sb, and add the script to osb.

-put the new opening sfx.mp3 and hopefully you dont mind readjust timing of your opening since -27scd
into around -19 scd, this time, make it faster... and the roomfull.jpg, can have a bit zoomed, and became zoomed out
(better than static) , and hopefully the buffer sound of the mp3 finally match your buffer SB hehe XD

-rescale or reposition the animation here 00:40:596 - (i jst remake them for consistent colour and size)

-change from which "y" axis the untitle fdf.png should start

-after this, if you still want to add some effect, you could use LR_Circle to spam where the light goes (above the center shape)
and random place. but in small size... an effect like you did here 00:09:116 -

Note:if i still have time before this getting ranked, i will get rid some white pixel around the outer image of "AnmV2" animation
doing this will be a bit time consuming but i will certainly do it for a better image quality , (no more annoying little white pixel)

^^b awesome stuff...
good luck, hope i didnt missed anything.
ah btw i think.... i will do the circle animation around dubstep part to emphasize the wooble. (aaaa but it will take some time)
Thank you for the SB mod lordraika :)
i will give the update not soon because we need to prepare for the halloween project and make a research paper at school. but i will applied all of this and finish this faster
arviejhay
hi guys
here's the update for the SB
replace the old .osb (better maek a backup)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i56dm6ki51dqn ... 9.osb?dl=0

download the update that lordraika provided

http://puu.sh/kRolK.zip

then extract it to SB folder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be better to config the color of the title
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Changing_Title_Text

the appearance of the title and artist are good but the colour is plain.
i'm afraid i can't do it because i dont know how.

Best color fit for the artist is teal and the title is purple.
arviejhay
hello guys

Little update on the SB

- Fix the alignment on the dubstep
- add something in the near end
LordRaika
Tq Arvie,

here is what i update :
-added another SFX to fill the gap on intro
-make the room at intro only zoom in
-GREATLY remake 94 girl animation sprite, RIP me XD
-remake the "untitled fdf" to a better looks
-making the "untitled fdf" loop much much smoother by editting the loop script
-add circle animation effect around dubstep part manually with script (finally done)
-05:12:623 - readjust the glassbreak around here.

hmm yep thats all i think....
as for this :

arviejhay wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be better to config the color of the title
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Changing_Title_Text

the appearance of the title and artist are good but the colour is plain.
i'm afraid i can't do it because i dont know how.

Best color fit for the artist is teal and the title is purple.
you should ask QAT instead, only QAT can do that >w<

here is update for fatfan only :
http://puu.sh/l0JG1.zip(i include minor update for my stuff as well)

wait for Fatfan to update first

and arvie, i have 2 final note after u update from fatfan :
-i was wondering if you can make use of this additional Gear sprite on dubstep wooble here
03:37:340 - , 03:37:662 - , 03:38:304 - , 03:38:519 - ,
03:40:769 - , 03:41:090 - , 03:41:412 - , 03:41:733 - and so on
by adding the gear on the top most left/right part then rotate or something , fast slow , disappear, appear, idk XD ahaha
but i just think the gear stuff 'might' fits there.... (the gear is place on only shows around 1/4 of it because it was place like in corner,
err something like Blu's SB?)
-and... 04:33:532 - this four light here errr..., how bout use MASKD2 (with static as BG then...) 04:34:896 - suddenly it animated here (well its already start animated here ) just add the MASKD2 without any animation with eye closed to replace the four light?

Thats all ^^b
really awesome stuff is done.

sry took a bit of my time for all of that. (guess it should be final after this)

NB: the gear is not really necessary, you can really skip it if its just not really good after try putting it on some dubstep part.
arviejhay
hello guys
sorry for the delay
it was a busy week for me, i didn't expect this to happen.

LordRaika wrote:

and arvie, i have 2 final note after u update from fatfan :
-i was wondering if you can make use of this additional Gear sprite on dubstep wooble here
03:37:340 - , 03:37:662 - , 03:38:304 - , 03:38:519 - ,
03:40:769 - , 03:41:090 - , 03:41:412 - , 03:41:733 - and so on
by adding the gear on the top most left/right part then rotate or something , fast slow , disappear, appear, idk XD ahaha
but i just think the gear stuff 'might' fits there.... (the gear is place on only shows around 1/4 of it because it was place like in corner,
err something like Blu's SB?)
I didn't add this because it doesn't fit.

Also i reposition the centerglow and stair1glow because it was out of place.
added circle loop.
LordRaika
sry for late reply... aaaa

checked everything, yep, i have nothing more to say except.... it was beautiful >w<)b
awesome stuff arvie~

Let's get things rolling now...
Arzenvald
did you just move the video into the storyboard or what!?
i can't load the storyboard properly in my notebook, too much osb code, i wonder if its possible to reduce the code line or w/e

[storyboard]
adults material / no-safe for work imaginary might not safe for rankability, because yha.. :^)
00:15:876 - the cut-scene might works better if you follow the clap, or something like http://puu.sh/lhAKd.png
wigglish bewbs.. .-.

those cracks in ending, you can make 2 different cracks at once like http://puu.sh/lhB1f.jpg or rotate some crack sprites that used more than once so it doesn't looks too similar

02:48:390 - i remember the girl closes her eyes and fading out somehow, it would be neat if you grab some more sprite for it :^)

and i really want to say that, the panties, please don't show them in the screen, its too explicit imo..

for the mania map itself, omg i glad those LNs makes more sense now... xD
lemme continue to give hope for the mania diff somewhere later.. and it would be neat if someone edit the watermark in the sprites because its ewwww (i could do that)
arviejhay
hello a little update on SB.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6z9se4c97mt5 ... 9.rar?dl=0

Changelog:
applied exusagi suggestions, (not all of them)
add dot.png
add dot commands.
LordRaika

ExUsagi wrote:

did you just move the video into the storyboard or what!?
i can't load the storyboard properly in my notebook, too much osb code, i wonder if its possible to reduce the code line or w/e
hh XD , we use the story of the video, trying to animated it using 2d material... OwO
ehm Usagi, some note for HIGH 5-6x load, is due to "HUGE" dimension material in used for the SB

for example : while the WHITE flashy image is appear, which has full resolution , which is HUGE, increase the load...
so its like we almost cant do anything bout it.... while i already reduce most sprite dimension as fits as possible

[storyboard]
adults material / no-safe for work imaginary might not safe for rankability, because yha.. :^)
00:15:876 - the cut-scene might works better if you follow the clap, or something like http://puu.sh/lhAKd.png
wigglish bewbs.. .-.

BUT, its bikini, osu never forbid bikin, unless its a panty shot, correct me if i was wrong

02:48:390 - i remember the girl closes her eyes and fading out somehow, it would be neat if you grab some more sprite for it :^)

i will try to make one soon one XD

for the mania map itself, omg i glad those LNs makes more sense now... xD
lemme continue to give hope for the mania diff somewhere later.. and it would be neat if someone edit the watermark in the sprites because its ewwww (i could do that)
sure thing , pm me in-game anytime >w<
Tq for the check usagi....
XinCrin
Some Suggestions to reduce the huge SB load

1. 04:36:714 light_blah.png has a lot of unnecessary space between each point. You could use separated dots and you'll reduce around 2.0x of SB load (Take caution here since the SB load is always 5.0x +)
  2. 00:15:556 You can reduce the size of W.png since there are unnecesary extra space being used out of playfield
  3. BurstCircle has a looot of unnecesary transparent space. Just cut it in Photoshop or any other image editing software
  4. It looks like there are some corrupted codes since it crashes sometimes. Weird stuff since I did storyboard with much more lines of code (4728 lines of code only) ppy's update
  5. Well That's all, this is the most important part to be optimized 04:35:351
No kds

Good luck with your beatmap! :D
arviejhay

XinCrin wrote:

Some Suggestions to reduce the huge SB load

1. 04:36:714 light_blah.png has a lot of unnecessary space between each point. You could use separated dots and you'll reduce around 2.0x of SB load (Take caution here since the SB load is always 5.0x +) instead, i remove the light_blah.png flashing light and shorter the time of the W.png flash because i dont know how to rotate the separeted dots like the light_blah.png rotation, even i use sgl editor
  2. 00:15:556 You can reduce the size of W.png since there are unnecesary extra space being used out of playfield reduce
  3. BurstCircle has a looot of unnecesary transparent space. Just cut it in Photoshop or any other image editing software cut it
  4. It looks like there are some corrupted codes since it crashes sometimes. Weird stuff since I did storyboard with much more lines of code (4728 lines of code only) ppy's update
  5. Well That's all, this is the most important part to be optimized 04:35:351 optimized it maybe
No kds

Good luck with your beatmap! :D
Thank you Xincrin <3

Update for the SB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/skwrfz1nhoiiw ... 9.rar?dl=0

Changelog:
- remove light_blah.png flashing light
- crop unnecessary space in burstcircle
- shorter the flash time
- scale down the W.png
caren_sk
GO!GO!GO!