forum

I can't play Osu while people are in my room

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RainbowPrism
Anyone else? I just go full retard knowing that someone is watching me.
Lach
I opened this thread expecting it to be something like "...because of all the anime backgrounds and sexually provocative imagery in the skin I(you) use"

Pretty disappointed, to tell you the truth.
Nub1
same
Karuta-_old_1
I feel even more demoralized by comments made by my parents, I want to be isolated when I play osu!
Birdy
Yeah.

2011 new year, we were trying to play osu! at fabbbyyy v2's place. Too much pressure in serious playing, so we ended up being dumb retards at Taiko.
Ryneo
While I do admit that I get kind of nervous when someone watches me playing that doesn't mean I can't really play at all, and to my surprise, there are sometimes when I play better just because someone is watching me. I think it gives clicking circles a deeper meaning.
xGx

ColdTooth
I had like 30 people at school watch me play/map

I don't care, they think I'm a geek and a pro asian
Nathan
People who don't play osu! are easily impressed by it, you can always just put relax on and troll
ERA Puzzle

sukiNathan wrote:

People who don't play osu! are easily impressed by it, you can always just put relax on and troll
hahahahahaha
This is an amazing idea
Kouya-

sukiNathan wrote:

I remember when I was an uber noob (still am) put on relax and played Freedom Dive [Another] and failed horribly .

But, the 3 people watching me thought I was some sort of god or something ~
Athrun
I personally like to be isolated so that i can play osu. I can concentrate and FC more songs.
silmarilen
i get a bit uncomfortable when someone is watching me when i play, but i can still play
Gumpy
It's weird.
B1rd

DJPuzzle wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

hahahahahaha
This is an amazing idea
put auto on the Big Black and spam your pen around.
piruchan

I can't play properly when there are people watching as well. But I've never been good doing things in front of people on the first place.
Senpoii

sukiNathan wrote:

Already did this. Omg the reactions was priceless.

Image Material w/ relax and just sit there looking like a boss.
Vuelo Eluko
i play fine while being watched, i had a friend and some random id never even met before spectating me and when i set my second highest top rank a few days ago

maybe it'd be different if they were there irl
Therieri

RainbowWS wrote:

Anyone else? I just go full retard knowing that someone is watching me.
When I have someone IRL watching me it really doesn't bother me at all. But when I yesterday played multiplayer with me two friends I was really nervous even though they didn't even see me playing but I just played against them it really made my hand shake and so on. I guess competition with others really makes me nervous or something.
Kaitou Kid
If someone is watching me i start to smile and cursor dance to show off and generally miss more cause i try to be fancy