- Sorry if it's not that helpful.
- 00:32:720 (5) - Move to x:361 y:211.
- 00:46:495 (1) - Move to x:241.
- 00:47:108 (2) - Move to x:300 y:155?
- 00:49:250 (3) - Match the y-coordinate of slider (1)'s tail, so move to y:316. Move 00:48:944 (2) - to x:394 y:354 to preserve 0.90x distance snap as well as symmetry.
- 00:49:863 (4) - If ^ is done, to preserve 0.90x, move to x:304 y:145.
- 01:12:210 (3) - Move to y:338 to match y-coordinate of slider (1). If that's done, move 01:11:903 (2) - to x:221 to preserve 0.90x distance snap.
- 01:12:822 (4) - If ^ is done, move to x:70 y:159 to preserve 0.90x ds.
- 01:22:924 (1,1) - That's not a blanket right?
- 00:23:536 (1) - Could make the end a bit more circular.
- 00:42:822 (1,2,3,4) - Link Polarity switches to red, so slider start on red instead to switch polarity back to white?
- 00:44:659 (1,2,3) - ^
- 00:48:332 (1,5) - Move (5) to x:463 y:183 for symmetry due to the symmetry of (2,3,4)?
- 00:50:169 (1,2) - If ^ is applied and you don't want to change these sliders, select both and move to x:485 y:313 to preserve ds.
- 00:54:608 (4) - Move to x:191? If you do this, I recommend moving 00:54:301 (3) - to x:332 y:151, 00:53:995 (2) - to x:287, and 00:53:842 (1) - to x:304 y:358 for an equilateral triangle and to hold distance snap constant.
- 01:29:199 (1,2,3,4) - Link This instead? Heavy sound 01:29:659 - here and 01:30:118 - here, I think the sliders and circles would work nicely here.
- 01:33:332 (3,4,5,6,7) - Not sure if this is too fast or not. Maybe consider changing (5) into a slider? The sound there nicely transitions into slider (7)'s trill too.
- 00:35:169 (6) - Rotate 4 degrees around selection center.
- 01:16:189 (6,7) - Probably intentional, but these aren't symmetrical.
- 01:39:301 (3) - Maybe stack on x:264 y:184 instead? Smoothly transitions into the next section of the same pattern, as well as hold the down up motion of (1,2).
- 00:06:462 (1,2) - Probably intentional placement, but maybe move (2) to y:92 to match the y-coordinate of slider (1)'s tail?
- 00:07:686 (4) - Move to something like x:76 y:300 if ^ is followed. Drop in the piano piano pitch shouldn't call for a stack here, imho.
- 01:22:312 (16) - NC for emphasis?
- 5555555 漂亮的很 ;A;;;;;;;
- 01:03:102 (1) - End spinner 01:06:240 - here and start the second spinner 01:06:699 - here?
- 01:07:465 - End the second spinner 01:07:465 - here for recovery time?
- god I can't read ar9.8
- why can't i read ar9.8
- ffs i can't read ar9.8
- 00:07:534 (4) - Why a circle here?
- 01:22:312 (13) - NC?
- The stream transitioning is okay (I think) but I can't read them fast enough ;;
- PERFECT REPLAY