forum

Corrupt a wish!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Veloalopus
Granted; but the truth is much too painful for you to handle.

I wish for world peace.
Ochinchi-sama
Granted but humans are all exactly the same and think the exact same thoughts. Because to force peace on the world means taking away people's ideologies and their ability to think for themselves. As long as there is more than person in the world, peace is impossible because different ideas will always clash and conflict, resulting in violence. But since you wished for it, it happens, but we are no longer humans.

I wish I had a personal maid who would wear a french maid uniform and serve me every hour, and every day.
Aomi
Granted, but you didn't specify the age so you're stuck with a 90 year old grandma.

I wish I could come up with some ideas for my new layout.
kirueggy
granted, but alas; your layout mysteriously disappears.

i wish i could go on a lunch date with mariko shinoda
Syphist
Granted, but they end up killing you 5 minutes into it.

I wish I had access to any food 24/7.
Ameth Rianno
Granted;but you can't acces to any drink now.

I wish that i'm on another BETTER life.
Aiona
Granted, but it's in a doodle world and everyone in the doodle world questions who you are and then you end up forgetting that you're even human and then you die of overthinking. Oh no.

I wish for the truth about Syph from Demon.
Volta
Not granted, i'm not demon.

i wish everything is a lie
kirueggy
granted, you are the only truth

i really want mayu watanabe to give me a hug right now :(
Volta
Granted. but she stabs you from behind with a knife hidden in her sleeve.

i wish my room is clean.
kirueggy
granted, but you are not. one or the other can only be clean. choose

i want minami takahashi to father my children flying pan please don't grant this wish
Garpo
Wish granted but they will all be miscarriages

I wish for good hearing
Aiona
Granted, but all you can hear is my voice. :P

I wish for a good guy to stay by my side.
kirueggy
granted, that guy is me, good luck with me, xdee

I wish for people to stop being so sensitive :(
Zaphkael
Sure, but now all other things become sensitive you are way too sensitive

I wish for more time
Garpo
wish granted but you age twice as fast

I wish for a sense of morality
kirueggy
granted, but everyone else you know is now corrupt and you must now spend the rest of your life fixing everyone so peace and tranquility will be once again restored

i wish kojima haruna spoke fluent english so i could fly to japan and have a conversation with her
Aiona
Granted, but your conversations are only about coffee, as she only knows how to say things about coffee.

I wish that my senpai likes me.
kirueggy
you evil person

granted, but that senpai is not garpo

i want to eat lunch with atsuko maeda
Aiona
God dang it.

Granted, but she ends up talking about nonsense and drives you to insanity. Aw no.

I wish for Garpo-senpai to like me.
kirueggy
;'((

Granted, but he likes you AS A FRIEND DUN DUN DUN XDEE MEMED

I want to go on a successful downtown LA bank heist with Chieri Sono and fuck bitches with our money
Aiona
THAT'S STILL GOOD AHAH I DIDN'T SPECIFY IN WHICH WAY~
Okay I'll calm.

Granted, but you end up making all those girls pregnant and they all want you to take care of them, but it's too much too handle and you collapse.

I wish to be noticed.
The Gambler

ionatheotaku wrote:

THAT'S STILL GOOD AHAH I DIDN'T SPECIFY IN WHICH WAY~
Okay I'll calm.

Granted, but you end up making all those girls pregnant and they all want you to take care of them, but it's too much too handle and you collapse.

I wish to be noticed.
You're now officially on the FBI's top ten most wanted... Have fun being on the news

I wish I could simultaneously do news reports and be a comedian at the same time.
kirueggy
congratulations, a rapist in your neighborhood that looks strikingly very similar to you gets his APB from U.S. law enforcement broadcast on Canada's news stations and the police in Canada mistake you for him without a doubt causing your career to be over; if only you had stayed longer in the news business for more people to vouch for you, as you've only been successful for two days. whoops

i want the yuko oshima the 9th/hikari kimishima to seductively tease me as i am lying down in my bed
Garpo
Wish granted but your bed is now a bed of rusty nails

I wish for nerves of steel
kirueggy
granted, but you can no longer feel anything from an external source (sounds more horrible than it looks)

i wish minami takahashi would fly over from japan and confess her secret love for me
Volta
Granted. she fly with me, but we don't know where you are so we have to travel around the world together. by the time we found you, you're already 99 years old. and single.

i wish for an ice cream
kirueggy
stop snatching my wife

granted, but it's butter pecan flavored. MUUAHAUHAHUHAUAHAAUHAH

i wish minami takahashi would fly over from japan in a private airplane without flying pan on it with no problems happening to the flight and with her meeting me at the airport and confessing her secret love to me before my proposal and our honeymoon
Garpo
Wish granted but she meets an exact clone of you and she confesses her love to said clone... you are left behind

I wish for a true purpose
kirueggy
damn i hate this fucking forum game so much-

granted, but alas, your purpose is literally "nothing"

i wish for takamina to be my fake girlfriend for a day and go to my school and prove all of the bullies in my grade who made fun of me for not having a girlfriend wrong
Garpo
"corrupt a wish" not "grant that person their wish"

Wish granted but she is open with being your fake girlfriend and tells everyone

I wish for this wish to not get corrupted
kirueggy
is there nothing worse than living for nothing? is that just me
also, are you on flying pan's side or

not granted

i wish for a minami takahashi to go on a lovely lunch date with me so i can make everyone making fun of me jealous and in shock
Garpo
Wish granted but it quickly turns into a stormy rainy day

I wish for fg to be alive when I'm awake
Gumpy
Wish granted, but you can't post or read it.

I wish school wasn't a 50 min bus ride away.
kirueggy
granted, it is now 100 minutes away from you now! ^.^

i wish i had a real life photo of me with minami takahashi with both of us in cop outfits looking badass
HaruryuuSan
inb4 she shoots u

i wish i had big boobs
Trash Boat
granted but everybody starts looking at you awkwardly

I wish for steam money
IppE
granted, but it is in BRITISH POUNDS STERLING which reminds you of falklands and you get really depressed and kill yourself

I wish for more hidamari sketch
Trash Boat
Lol jokes on you, the currency autoconverts to the one you use

Granted but thats the only kind of sketch you'll ever get

I wish for a paradox
Zaphkael
But if you wish for a paradox, a paradox will be created, but because that paradox is created by a wish it's actually not a paradox, since it's just a wish that creates it, and not something that causes a real paradox, like a cat sandwich (sandwich always falls on the side where the butter is, cat always lands on his legs, what force wins). Because of that the paradox causes a paradox that stabilises it, and just because I can: it kills you in the process.
tl;dr rip trash boat

Edit: rip I killed this thread
Now I wish for a cute dog.
show more