forum

Corrupt a wish!

posted
Total Posts
show more
kirueggy
you sick person how dare you kill my waifu

granted, but whoops remember that shit flies both ways so BAM they're all dead

i want mayu watanabe to come over to my high school and talk to me during my free periods
Ochinchi-sama
Plot twist: but since its all those beautiful ladies versus just one guy I let them take control so I sit back and relax, avoiding a hardcore rape murder.

Granted but one of your teachers watch hentai and is into banging younger girls because of it. Japanese girls reminds him of it. He rapes mayu Watanabe. Realising this is your fault you get depressed and kill yourself.

I wish I had the power to make any girl serve as my maid.
kirueggy
Plot twist: shit

Granted, but the real life/anime Minami Takahashi is exempt from your reign of terror. You'll never have her because she belongs to me

I wish Tomomi Itano was my fashion stylist so I could look extra fresh every single day
Zaphkael
Plot twist: it's not a reign of terror so shotgun gurl get your waifu's too (if they aven't died yet, of course)

Sure, he/she can be your stylist but he/she turns blind and makes you dress like a piece of crap every day.

I wish for you waifu's (the living ones)
kirueggy
come on now man

Granted, but my waifu is excluded because I'm already married to her. Sorry bud

I wish, at my command, Haruna Kojima could pop up out of nowhere and give me a hug when I most need it
Aiona
Granted, but she'll give you a hug so tight, it suffocates you.

I wish for Demon to get out of my life.
Garpo
Granted but it is cast upon your closest friend'

I wish for more time in each day
KatouMegumi
Granted. Now day lasts infinity.

I wish I actually not doing what what my avatar said.
Aiona
Granted. But instead you delete osu completely, instead of putting it into the recycle bin.

I wish for good luck.
Volta
Granted. but your luck make more people become poor and more hunger children in this world. do you feel bad?

i wish for new pc
Aiona
Granted, but when you install it, you get up to get a drink and trip over a wire, and end up breaking it. Oopsies.

I wish for better friends.
kirueggy
granted but you only get two

i want hikari kimishima/oshima yuko the 9th to seductively tease me
Pituophis
Granted, but she turns out to be a futa and face rapes you instead.

I wish to become good at osu!
kirueggy
granted, but you suck ass at everything else now

i want akira igarashi/sayako akimoto the 10th to be my personal chef
Garpo
Granted but she poisons everything she makes

I wish to have emotion
kirueggy
granted but everyone else does not

i wish ayako kuroki/yukirin the 6th would play pranks with me on people i dislike
Aiona
Granted, but you are all caught and all get into trouble. You then end up seperated from them.

I wish for a UR Maid Rin in JP ver of LLSIF
Garpo
Granted but your account gets deleted afterwards

I wish for my cat to be more passive
kirueggy
granted but he doesn't recognize you anymore

can hikari kimishima /yuko oshima the 9th like just make love to me already
Ochinchi-sama
Granted but all the other Japanese girls you wished for turn yandere and rip hikari kimishima/yuko oshima to shreds.

I wish Asian girls had bigger oppai in general.
kirueggy
granted but you are now an attack helicopter and are not attracted to boobs anymore.

i wish the real life takamina would give me a big hug
Railey2
granted, you get squished

I wish that my wish doesn't get granted
kirueggy
yes but your other wish ends up getting granted xdee

i want the anime minami takahashi to make love to me and only me thx
Railey2
if my wish gets granted, it doesn't get granted, which is what I wanted in the first place.
If it gets granted, it also doesn't get granted, which is what I wanted in the first place.

I win!

*throws confetti*

granted, however, minami gives you AIDS and gets pregnant. Or gets you pregnant, whatever your gender is.

I wish that whoever grants my wish dies before he reads my wish and, and can never come back to life or do anything to fulfill my wish.
fat pear

Railey2 wrote:

if my wish gets granted, it doesn't get granted, which is what I wanted in the first place.
If it gets granted, it also doesn't get granted, which is what I wanted in the first place.

I win!

*throws confetti*

granted, however, minami gives you AIDS and gets pregnant. Or gets you pregnant, whatever your gender is.

I wish that whoever grants my wish dies before he reads my wish and, and can never come back to life or do anything to fulfill my wish.
wish granted, but your body hacks into my account and grants this wish.

i wish that i was dead.
Zaphkael
Ok, but you didn't say when exactly, so you can stay with us for another 60 years
I wish that my senpai finally notices me
Aiona
Granted, but he notices you as the person who stalks him/her everyday.

I wish for the truth.
Veloalopus
Granted; but the truth is much too painful for you to handle.

I wish for world peace.
Ochinchi-sama
Granted but humans are all exactly the same and think the exact same thoughts. Because to force peace on the world means taking away people's ideologies and their ability to think for themselves. As long as there is more than person in the world, peace is impossible because different ideas will always clash and conflict, resulting in violence. But since you wished for it, it happens, but we are no longer humans.

I wish I had a personal maid who would wear a french maid uniform and serve me every hour, and every day.
Aomi
Granted, but you didn't specify the age so you're stuck with a 90 year old grandma.

I wish I could come up with some ideas for my new layout.
kirueggy
granted, but alas; your layout mysteriously disappears.

i wish i could go on a lunch date with mariko shinoda
Syphist
Granted, but they end up killing you 5 minutes into it.

I wish I had access to any food 24/7.
Ameth Rianno
Granted;but you can't acces to any drink now.

I wish that i'm on another BETTER life.
Aiona
Granted, but it's in a doodle world and everyone in the doodle world questions who you are and then you end up forgetting that you're even human and then you die of overthinking. Oh no.

I wish for the truth about Syph from Demon.
Volta
Not granted, i'm not demon.

i wish everything is a lie
kirueggy
granted, you are the only truth

i really want mayu watanabe to give me a hug right now :(
Volta
Granted. but she stabs you from behind with a knife hidden in her sleeve.

i wish my room is clean.
kirueggy
granted, but you are not. one or the other can only be clean. choose

i want minami takahashi to father my children flying pan please don't grant this wish
Garpo
Wish granted but they will all be miscarriages

I wish for good hearing
Aiona
Granted, but all you can hear is my voice. :P

I wish for a good guy to stay by my side.
show more