forum

Corrupt a wish!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ochinchi-sama
Granted but you get raped by pedophilic otakus.

I wish I had superhuman memory.
Annadine
Granted, but you also remember painful memories perfectly. You can't move on from the past and it just makes you feel depressed and ended up killing yourself.

I wish my little brother won't disturb me while I'm playing osu! EVER again.
Ochinchi-sama
Granted but the pain your poor little brother suffers because of not being able to spend precious time with his beloved older sibling is too great for him and ends up killing himself.

I wish my post count would actually change every time I post.
KatouMegumi
Not granted, because you posting on FG. Post in OT.

I wish... Milky Bunny - I Wish (TV Size)
kirueggy
Beatmap gets deleted for copyright infringement

I want Minami Takahashi to call me every single day for my alarm and speak to me seductively in French
Ochinchi-sama
Granted but Minami spends too much time calling you and trying to learn French that she loses her job as an idol and lives on the streets. She becomes a prostitute. You realise this is your fault so you get depressed and kill yourself.

I wish I had some fresh pusi to sate my appetite.
Cthru

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Granted but Minami spends too much time calling you and trying to learn French that she loses her job as an idol and lives on the streets. She becomes a prostitute. You realise this is your fault so you get depressed and kill yourself.

I wish I had some fresh pusi to sate my appetite.
Wish granted, but instead you get a truckload of furry kittens that suffocate you with their kawaiiness andkill you instead

I wish...... I had friends :(
Ochinchi-sama
Granted but they would no longer be human - just puppets bending according to your will because of your wish.

I wish I had more condoms with me.
Wuxo
Granted but condoms was already used

I wish a wacom manga.
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

You cruel mother effer. Are you secretly Flying Pan? My life is ruined ;'(

OT: Granted, but the manga's text is in comic sans
I wish for Minami Takahashi to belong only to me and love me more than anything
Cthru
Granted, but she goes full yandere, killing anyone who tries to approach you. She then gets the bright idea to stop people from approaching you by killing you and consuming you so that you two are one forever

I wish i could stop procrastinating and get work done...
kirueggy
Ehh, your corruption isn't THAT bad. At least I'll be in Minami Takahashi forever iukwim

Granted, but your time = bye bye

I want Hikari Kimishima/Yuko Oshima the 9th to make love to me
Volta
Granted. but not now, maybe around 70 or 80 years later. i hope you're not depressed and eat poisonous mushroom while waiting

i wish more people playing taiko.
Aiona
Granted, but then all those annoying trolls play too and you get sick of them so you end up quitting osu.

I wish to not go back to school today.
kirueggy
flying pan strikes again

granted, but you're now homeschooled

i want minami takahashi :(
Wuxo
Granted, but you will have her's dead body. Police will think you are the murder

I wish to have more than 150fps in osu ;-;
kirueggy
granted but your computer sucks ass if it tries to run any other game

I want to wake up one morning with Takamina the 5th on top of me
Ochinchi-sama
Granted but she's lying dead ontop of you because you let your excitement get the better of you and raped her so furiously that she ripped in half last night.

I wish all the members of SCANDAL would submit to me and serve as my maids.
kirueggy
you sick person how dare you kill my waifu

granted, but whoops remember that shit flies both ways so BAM they're all dead

i want mayu watanabe to come over to my high school and talk to me during my free periods
Ochinchi-sama
Plot twist: but since its all those beautiful ladies versus just one guy I let them take control so I sit back and relax, avoiding a hardcore rape murder.

Granted but one of your teachers watch hentai and is into banging younger girls because of it. Japanese girls reminds him of it. He rapes mayu Watanabe. Realising this is your fault you get depressed and kill yourself.

I wish I had the power to make any girl serve as my maid.
kirueggy
Plot twist: shit

Granted, but the real life/anime Minami Takahashi is exempt from your reign of terror. You'll never have her because she belongs to me

I wish Tomomi Itano was my fashion stylist so I could look extra fresh every single day
Zaphkael
Plot twist: it's not a reign of terror so shotgun gurl get your waifu's too (if they aven't died yet, of course)

Sure, he/she can be your stylist but he/she turns blind and makes you dress like a piece of crap every day.

I wish for you waifu's (the living ones)
kirueggy
come on now man

Granted, but my waifu is excluded because I'm already married to her. Sorry bud

I wish, at my command, Haruna Kojima could pop up out of nowhere and give me a hug when I most need it
Aiona
Granted, but she'll give you a hug so tight, it suffocates you.

I wish for Demon to get out of my life.
Garpo
Granted but it is cast upon your closest friend'

I wish for more time in each day
KatouMegumi
Granted. Now day lasts infinity.

I wish I actually not doing what what my avatar said.
Aiona
Granted. But instead you delete osu completely, instead of putting it into the recycle bin.

I wish for good luck.
Volta
Granted. but your luck make more people become poor and more hunger children in this world. do you feel bad?

i wish for new pc
Aiona
Granted, but when you install it, you get up to get a drink and trip over a wire, and end up breaking it. Oopsies.

I wish for better friends.
kirueggy
granted but you only get two

i want hikari kimishima/oshima yuko the 9th to seductively tease me
Pituophis
Granted, but she turns out to be a futa and face rapes you instead.

I wish to become good at osu!
kirueggy
granted, but you suck ass at everything else now

i want akira igarashi/sayako akimoto the 10th to be my personal chef
Garpo
Granted but she poisons everything she makes

I wish to have emotion
kirueggy
granted but everyone else does not

i wish ayako kuroki/yukirin the 6th would play pranks with me on people i dislike
Aiona
Granted, but you are all caught and all get into trouble. You then end up seperated from them.

I wish for a UR Maid Rin in JP ver of LLSIF
Garpo
Granted but your account gets deleted afterwards

I wish for my cat to be more passive
kirueggy
granted but he doesn't recognize you anymore

can hikari kimishima /yuko oshima the 9th like just make love to me already
Ochinchi-sama
Granted but all the other Japanese girls you wished for turn yandere and rip hikari kimishima/yuko oshima to shreds.

I wish Asian girls had bigger oppai in general.
kirueggy
granted but you are now an attack helicopter and are not attracted to boobs anymore.

i wish the real life takamina would give me a big hug
Railey2
granted, you get squished

I wish that my wish doesn't get granted
show more