forum

Sticky a thread containing osu commands

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shrik
Just do what title says. Make a thread about all commands which can be used in osu like Ar=9 or star>5 stuff like that.
Would help new people. woulda helped me if I knew bout it.
Asagi Mutsuki
The key words are length, bpm, ar, od, cs, hp and star

Is a new thread really needed for this when there are literally just seven of them
Topic Starter
Shrik

cdhsausageboy wrote:

The key words are length, bpm, ar, od, cs, hp and star

Is a new thread really needed for this when there are literally just seven of them
I know all the commands, but Its just to help out the new scrubs in the game, ya know?

Also, imagine you just start the game. you won't know the commands. you look at the thread once, you know it all. It took me 4 months of playing every day to even know there WERE commands. And I only played for 6 months.
cheezstik
They should also be in game. Or better yet, maybe a better UI with actual buttons for these sort options, instead of this ghetto CMD shit. Not a big deal to me since I don't use this that often anyway.
Topic Starter
Shrik

cheezstik wrote:

They should also be in game. Or better yet, maybe a better UI with actual buttons for these sort options, instead of this ghetto CMD shit. Not a big deal to me since I don't use this that often anyway.
That'd be cool. I use the star and ar one pretty often and every time I have to go back to the main menu I press esc, which removes the stuff. ;_;
Its been recommended by alot of people tonnes of times for years though.
Pegram
what

what commands

oh damn am i a new scrub now
Topic Starter
Shrik

ReZero wrote:

what

what commands

oh damn am i a new scrub now
yus m9 git bek 2 tut or real