Fixed audio lead-in
Fixed audio lead-in
- 00:32:229 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This stream is a bit too long and difficult to be in a hard. The difficulty gap between the normal and hard is already pretty large, so I recommend that you find a different way to map this. Maybe substitute it with sliders or something. changed to kick sliders. same for latter one.
- 00:42:092 (4,5,6) - These little triplets at the end of the sliders are kind of awkward imo. I found them a bit weird to play. Removing the blue tick circle was a lot more fun to play and was a bit of an easier pattern. I'd highly recommend you do this for all of the triplets you shoehorn at the end of the sliders so that the difficulty level is lowered. I remembered that as a newbie player, I always use same finger to hit the circle after a 3/4 circle. so the hitting is not as hard as what a higher player thinks.
- 01:14:969 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is an excellent example of how to avoid mapping difficult streams. Nice job! Apply that to 01:44:558 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - and you should be good to go.
- 01:45:380 (9) - The finish on this doesn't really seem to fit the song imo. Removing it/doing what you did 00:33:051 (9) - here works well. it's different from the previous condition. there is an obvious crash hit.
- 00:32:229 (1) - I highly recommend against this kind of slider in lower difficulties. They are kind of hard to read and normal players won't know when to let go. Just put a circle here and you'll be fine. changed
- 01:44:558 (1) - ^
Clean maps, call me back when you are finished applying everything!
Project Railgun wrote:Cool, it's bubbled. Going to post my late mod, maybe it'll be somewhat useful~
- 00:11:681 (3,4,5) - I suggest you increase the Spacing between Circle 3 and Slider 5, maybe follow the spacing at 00:39:627 (1,2,3) - because the player may aim for the closest circle instead of following the Approach Circle. Repeat for all places you see fit (e.g: 00:46:202 (1,2,3) - ). I think players should be aware of them by looking at the order of appearing, so should be fine
- Everything else looks fine.
- The Normal is cool, sorry if I can't mod it as much as you'd like.
- 00:32:229 (1) -, 01:44:558 (1) - I think these sliders would play better if you gave them a slight slant. Example below. already removed
- 00:55:757 (4) - I think this plays better with more flow (e.g: x:344 y:84). You may need to adjust your next pattern. I think breaking the flow also plays cool... especially this part is relatively slow
- 00:18:976 (5,6) - Slightly increase the Distance Snap here? I found it rather difficult to play with the Slider Tail covering most of it.hmm, i still like current pattern.
- 00:19:592 (7) - Personal preference, I would Ctrl+G this slider to give the feel of jumping on the 1/1. It plays somewhat better IMO. Another example would be 00:23:805 (4,5,6) -. I personally believe that the 1/1 should feature more sense of a jump for emphasis. Repeat for all occurrences you see fit. i'd prefer the consistence, so maybe keep current pattern.