"Remix by" means who did remix, it is not part of the artist, and i think inappropriate to include.
Edit: okay! i'm sorry for troubling you ;;
thanks for modding! updated.
From the christmas queue. (:3)
Bold: Fix quickly/unrakable stuff
Red: Highly recommend
- No issue.
- 00:42:092 (4) - Maybe move this sliderend a bit more to the upper-left: http://puu.sh/dd0yh/6a5872476c.jpg moved in a different angle to point the flow
- 00:51:544 (4) - Add whistle on the sliderend? Same at 00:58:120 (4) - 01:21:133 (4) - 01:27:709 (4) - , it feels better to add them here.
- Should be good to go.
- 00:25:448 (2) - Missed a whistle on sliderstart?
- 00:42:914 (1,2) - Flow could be smoother here: http://puu.sh/dd1s3/a11d0e7b47.jpg
- 01:01:818 (5,2) - This might be a bit tricky for a normal, maybe non-overlap them: http://puu.sh/dd1Kn/1ef9089ed6.jpg . Also would look better this way imo.
- 01:43:736 (5,1) - NC should be set on 5 already.
- Not sure bout this map, it has quite some diff peaks for a normal like mentioned in the previous mods.
Might be a good idea to even out the spread a bit by nerfing this one and make an easier hard diff here, as the gap between the normal and current hard is still pretty high.
- 01:13:325 (4) - NC here? You did it at the wub sounds in the beginning as well.
- 01:14:969 (5) - NC here.
- 01:20:620 (6) - There's not really a beat at this position in the track. Delete it. There's sound here, if you slow it down it is very clear. I'll consider more about this rhythm later.
- Hate quadruples, but really nice feeling here anyway.
Allright, that's so far from me. Still worrying about that gap between the Normal and Hard, but it should be good to go... i think. Have a christmas star! ☆
thanks for modding~!
From Christmas☆Queue 2014Default = Normal mods
Blue = Strongly recommended
Red = Unrankable issue
Could use some Audio Lead-In for players to ready, at least 500 (suggest 1500 tho) would help a lot
- There's a difference in the diff here (not displayed in AiMod), change the sampleset (Normal > Soft , constant for all I guess) in the .osu file:
- 01:30:585 - 5 circles here would look better (combo), maybe change 01:29:969 - to a short slider that stops 01:30:175 - it kinda reads less frendly, so nah
- 01:42:914 (3) - NC would fit a constant combo as you're doing 01:43:736 (1,2,1) -
- 00:02:229 (2) - I'd map it Ctrl+G~ (okay...) as explained before, I decide not to change...
- Looks good 0.0
thanks for modding!
00:15:380 (4,5) - 这两个不对称
00:19:284 (6) - 这个放在蓝线单点比较好 体现一个加速的节奏
00:32:229 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 应该加一些波折而不是直线下去 啊，减小一点难度
01:44:558 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^
00:46:202 (1) - 这音效不好听 ？？！？！
01:43:017 - 少了note 体现GC原谱的特色
00:50:517 (3,4) - 不好看 ？！？
01:29:969 (4) - 往上几格啊 体现一个直线感觉
- 00:32:229 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This stream is a bit too long and difficult to be in a hard. The difficulty gap between the normal and hard is already pretty large, so I recommend that you find a different way to map this. Maybe substitute it with sliders or something. changed to kick sliders. same for latter one.
- 00:42:092 (4,5,6) - These little triplets at the end of the sliders are kind of awkward imo. I found them a bit weird to play. Removing the blue tick circle was a lot more fun to play and was a bit of an easier pattern. I'd highly recommend you do this for all of the triplets you shoehorn at the end of the sliders so that the difficulty level is lowered. I remembered that as a newbie player, I always use same finger to hit the circle after a 3/4 circle. so the hitting is not as hard as what a higher player thinks.
- 01:14:969 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is an excellent example of how to avoid mapping difficult streams. Nice job! Apply that to 01:44:558 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - and you should be good to go.
- 01:45:380 (9) - The finish on this doesn't really seem to fit the song imo. Removing it/doing what you did 00:33:051 (9) - here works well. it's different from the previous condition. there is an obvious crash hit.
- 00:32:229 (1) - I highly recommend against this kind of slider in lower difficulties. They are kind of hard to read and normal players won't know when to let go. Just put a circle here and you'll be fine. changed
- 01:44:558 (1) - ^
Clean maps, call me back when you are finished applying everything!
Project Railgun wrote:Cool, it's bubbled. Going to post my late mod, maybe it'll be somewhat useful~
- 00:11:681 (3,4,5) - I suggest you increase the Spacing between Circle 3 and Slider 5, maybe follow the spacing at 00:39:627 (1,2,3) - because the player may aim for the closest circle instead of following the Approach Circle. Repeat for all places you see fit (e.g: 00:46:202 (1,2,3) - ). I think players should be aware of them by looking at the order of appearing, so should be fine
- Everything else looks fine.
- The Normal is cool, sorry if I can't mod it as much as you'd like.
- 00:32:229 (1) -, 01:44:558 (1) - I think these sliders would play better if you gave them a slight slant. Example below. already removed
- 00:55:757 (4) - I think this plays better with more flow (e.g: x:344 y:84). You may need to adjust your next pattern. I think breaking the flow also plays cool... especially this part is relatively slow
- 00:18:976 (5,6) - Slightly increase the Distance Snap here? I found it rather difficult to play with the Slider Tail covering most of it.hmm, i still like current pattern.
- 00:19:592 (7) - Personal preference, I would Ctrl+G this slider to give the feel of jumping on the 1/1. It plays somewhat better IMO. Another example would be 00:23:805 (4,5,6) -. I personally believe that the 1/1 should feature more sense of a jump for emphasis. Repeat for all occurrences you see fit. i'd prefer the consistence, so maybe keep current pattern.