Total Posts
show more
Skeuddy

Nwolf wrote:

denied all because it doesn't fit map/song, sorry
It's only ur choice :3
I just trying to help with diffs
Dainesl
Denied all suggestions because I feel the map works better this way in relation to the song, I mean, it's meant to be quite similar in structure and design throughout.
Secretpipe
Just throwing some suggesstions for ryuu's normal

1. 00:23:023 (1,2,3) - Not a great fan of that 90 degrees flow in general, it plays weirdly.. I'd suggest you to add some curves , it'll be good to improve the cursor's movement :)
  2. 00:37:023 (1) - in my opinion , that slider could end on a red tick because it's better following the vocals although your slider isn't bad in general. A slider like 00:39:398 (5) - :)

Then call me back afterwards.
Secretpipe
ryuu fixed some herewegaaaaa
Topic Starter
Kyubey
Thank you!
Ameth Rianno
Hello there, Sorry for telling this at bubble (i don't know if the map bubbled then the map can't be updated again orwhat)
This needs some tags: suimusou Twilight Frontier team shanghai alice Collection of Illusionary Music 幻想曲抜萃 東方萃夢想 Gensoukyoku Bassui Night Fall 八雲 紫 th7.5

Hope this gets ranked~
Topic Starter
Kyubey
I will add «th7.5 team shanghai alice» within next update, but rest of the tags seems pretty useless for me, because I really doubt someone will use these. Btw, «東方萃夢想» is already in the tags.
Ameth Rianno
But Collection of Illusionary Music is the album source of the original Evening Star song, (CoIM is an IaMP OST), suimusou is for 萃夢想, and night fall is for 夜が降りてくる. The japanese main title (translated to english) should be in tags too.
It will helps player to find Collection of Illusionary Music arrangements. http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Immateria ... _Power_OST (Night Disc track 16)
Topic Starter
Kyubey
Eh, well, will add these too, but I still think people don't use these tags.
HabiHolic
Aaaaaaaa
Natteke desu
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Topic Starter
Kyubey
D:
T-thanks...
Well then, these tags aren't that important, asked some QAT to add them to the site.
Yuzeyun
ayy for responsiblest mapset ggs koobee
Nwolf
woop woop \:3/
meii18
Gratz Kyubey \:D/
nhule12345
Touhou project's maps always hard :|
Ciyus Miapah
idk why but for what this slider on oko's extra? 00:19:398 (3) -
just wandering how that slider works, but i didnt hear something there (especially for jump like that)
Okoratu
hi fort o/

there's an 1/4 thing going on from 00:19:273 - until 00:19:898 -, so i don't really know how you don't hear any sounds for the slider to snap to
what jump? the slider is pretty evenly spaced between previous and next, and if you interpret it as a dropoff, from 00:19:398 (3,4) - it's even more obvious how it's supposed to work.

Why an 1/4 slider like this?, It's been some time since i mapped that but i left 1/2 empty between 00:19:148 (2,3) - because just starting a stream on the blue tick feels beyond weird at this bpm.
and i can actually focus the vocal with it as well this way
also "why don't you make it 2 circles?"
as you can see most normal / regular stream in the entire map are 5 consecutive clicks only, so in order to not have 7 clicks in a stream once and never again, i decided to us this 1/4 slider to work around that.

Does that make any sense or explains the existence of that slider?

At least i think that were my intentions behind it
Ciyus Miapah
yeah i know this maybe just me lol
good job and gratz!
Des9
👌👌👌