1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted

ghm12 wrote:

WHITE PRISM IS A SEQUEL OF BLACK BOARD? WHY NOBODY TOLD ME? NOW I WANNA FINISH MY BLACK BOARD DIFFS
Hi, random bad mod ~

[General]
Maybe add "vocaloid" to the tags? Sure, done. and it's "Fictional World" the correct name, please change the tags, they are "Frictional worlds" Silly mistake by me :( , thank you for your information.
The quality of the mp3 is 128kbps, here's a 192kbps version from the original album, for me the same timing is fine (and that's not normal i think, lol) Yea, the timing is almost the same. I will test to make sure if they are the same. Thank you for your better mp3
Maybe this bg looks better Nice BG for taiko mode

Kiai should finish in 00:22:853 - and not in 00:22:504 - imo ok
Kiai should finish in 00:45:179 - and not in 00:44:830 - imo ok
Kiai should start in 01:07:504 - and not in 01:06:807 - / Finish in 01:18:667 - and not in 01:18:318 - imo (some diffs have a break before my suggested end. In this case, maybe it can finish in 01:17:969 - because there's a break, but i think its better you place some notes and finish in 01:18:667 - ) 01:18:667 - changed to this time
Kiai should start in 01:57:737 - and not in 01:57:388 - / Finish in 02:08:900 - and not in 02:08:551 - imo ok
02:36:458 - I think this timing point is TOTALLY unnecessary, if you want to change the volume, use a Inherited one As you said, i just want to change the volume here. inherited line used

I'll mod the diffs when they're done, star ~
Thank you for ur star :D And also your good modding.
posted
hi~.from my modding queues

[ about]
  1. d is don note
  2. k is kat note
  3. D is big don note
  4. K is big kat note


[ General]


  • I think Futsuu=easy?




[ Kantan]


  • SV1.0→1.2 or 1.4 (1.0=very easy) HP3→4

    00:17:989 - add notes
    00:20:765 - ^
    00:40:290 - ^
    00:43:085 - ^
    01:06:456 - add k.because,follow the vocal.
    01:08:202 - ^
    01:09:259 - ^
    01:09:601 - add d
    01:11:001 - add notes
    01:13:800 - ^
    01:16:589 - add d
    01:24:952 - add notes
    01:27:736 - ^
    01:53:883 - add d.because,follow the vocal.
    01:56:697 - ^

    01:57:742 - 02:08:903 - 01:07:508 - 01:18:666 - try to reference.

    02:32:978 - add notes.
    02:33:311 - ^
    02:35:752 - ^
    02:36:112 - ^

    02:49:379 - 03:00:528 - 01:07:508 - 01:18:666 - try to reference.

    03:01:233 - add notes.
    03:04:019 - ^
    03:06:830 - ^
    03:09:619 - ^
    03:17:961 - ^
    03:20:756 - ^



[ Futsuu]


  • 00:23:214 - move to 1/2 right
    00:26:004 - ^
    00:28:780 - ^
    00:31:573 - ^

    00:33:488 - add d.

    00:45:179 (1,2,1) - hmm.I think hard.00:45:440 - delete.
    00:48:225 - delete.
    00:51:028 - ^
    00:53:813 - ^

    00:46:235 - add notes
    00:49:017 - ^
    00:51:811 - ^
    00:54:593 - ^

    00:52:510 - changek
    00:55:818 - add k
    01:01:056 - ^

    01:30:522 - move to 1/2 left
    01:33:315 - ^
    01:36:117 - ^
    01:38:906 - ^

    01:30:884 - add notes.
    01:33:657 - ^
    01:36:460 - ^
    01:39:246 - ^

    01:34:888 - add d

    01:40:989 - 01:51:809 - 01:29:829 - 01:40:650 - try to reference.

    02:18:318 (1,1) - swap (Ctrl +G)

    02:50:939 - add note.because,Last Kiai,so try add? (option)
    02:53:736 - ^
    02:56:506 - ^



someday,I will mod Muzukashii.call me when you ready.Good luck :)
posted

Charlotte wrote:

hi~.from my modding queues

[ about]
  1. d is don note
  2. k is kat note
  3. D is big don note
  4. K is big kat note


[ General]


[ Kantan]


  • SV1.0→1.2 or 1.4 (1.0=very easy) HP3→4 Ok, changed to 1.2. And HP changed.

    00:17:989 - add notes k
    00:20:765 - ^ k
    00:40:290 - ^ k
    00:43:085 - ^ k
    01:06:456 - add k.because,follow the vocal. ok
    01:08:202 - ^ k
    01:09:259 - ^ k
    01:09:601 - add d prefer k
    01:11:001 - add notes k
    01:13:800 - ^ k
    01:16:589 - add d ok
    01:24:952 - add notes k
    01:27:736 - ^ k
    01:53:883 - add d.because,follow the vocal. ok
    01:56:697 - ^ ok

    01:57:742 - 02:08:903 - 01:07:508 - 01:18:666 - try to reference. reference? You mean a finish? all add except 02:08:903

    02:32:978 - add notes.
    02:33:311 - ^
    02:35:752 - ^
    02:36:112 - ^ all add d

    02:49:379 - 03:00:528 - 01:07:508 - 01:18:666 - try to reference. all added.. since you say it twice -w-

    03:01:233 - add notes. d
    03:04:019 - ^ k
    03:06:830 - ^ d
    03:09:619 - ^ d
    03:17:961 - ^ k
    03:20:756 - ^ k



[ Futsuu]


  • 00:23:214 - move to 1/2 right
    00:26:004 - ^
    00:28:780 - ^
    00:31:573 - ^ all keep... they are a part of my style...

    00:33:488 - add d. ok

    00:45:179 (1,2,1) - hmm.I think hard.00:45:440 - delete.
    00:48:225 - delete.
    00:51:028 - ^
    00:53:813 - ^ umm... one of my style again QAQ.. I may delete it if somebody say it is hard again...

    00:46:235 - add notes
    00:49:017 - ^
    00:51:811 - ^
    00:54:593 - ^ Since I'm not going to change as what you recommended before, I think its necessary to give time for player to prepare for this 1/3

    00:52:510 - changek ok
    00:55:818 - add k ok
    01:01:056 - ^ Keep. That will be xtremely hard.. I do only set this at the end of the song.

    01:30:522 - move to 1/2 left
    01:33:315 - ^
    01:36:117 - ^
    01:38:906 - ^

    01:30:884 - add notes.
    01:33:657 - ^
    01:36:460 - ^
    01:39:246 - ^ get the idea and made some other changes.

    01:34:888 - add d ok

    01:40:989 - 01:51:809 - 01:29:829 - 01:40:650 - try to reference. Added some big notes, but not all of them

    02:18:318 (1,1) - swap (Ctrl +G) all changed to k

    02:50:939 - add note.because,Last Kiai,so try add? (option)
    02:53:736 - ^
    02:56:506 - ^ sure. add some notes at the end.



someday,I will mod Muzukashii.call me when you ready.Good luck :)
Thank you :)
posted
Hi Virus~ here a mod

  • d=Don
    D=Big Don
    k=Katsu
    K=Big Katsu


[General]

  • Some notes are unsnapped (AiMod can't detect this), I recommend you to do a Auto-Snap in all diffs, you can do this easily with F6, Snap objects to the new timing, and ok


[Kantan]

  • 00:11:690 (1) - why no finish here? i recommend add a finish here, fits good (you can apply these finishers suggestions to other diffs too, so you can apply them more easy, btw, don't apply if they are a 1/4 pattern like the Oni)
    00:17:272 (1) - here too, add finish?
    00:21:458 (1) - resnap this slider ;w; (you can do that removing and adding a new slider or trying to lengthen)
    00:22:853 (1) - same as before, add finish here?
    00:28:435 (1) - add finish here too?
    00:39:598 (1) - ^ finish here?
    00:42:388 (1) - ^ finish here?
    00:43:783 (1) - same as before, resnap this slider
    00:45:179 (1) - same as before, add finish here?
    00:50:760 (1) - ^ finish here?
    00:56:341 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:01:923 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:13:086 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:15:876 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:24:249 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:27:039 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:28:434 (1) - same as before, resnap this slider
    01:29:830 (1) - same as before, add a finish here?
    01:35:411 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:40:993 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:46:574 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:52:156 (1) - ^ finish here?
    01:54:248 (1) - maybe remove finish here and change to k? sounds good imo
    01:54:946 (1) - same as before, add a finish here?
    01:57:039 (1) - same as 01:54:248 (1) - , remove finish and change to k? i think sounds better
    02:03:318 (1) - same as before, add a finish here?
    02:06:108 (1) - ^ finish here?
    02:14:481 (1) - ^ finish here?
    02:17:272 (1) - ^ finish here?
    02:20:062 (1) - ^ finish here?
    02:25:644 (1) - ^ finish here?
    02:31:225 (1) - ^ finish here?
    02:34:016 (1) - ^ finish here?
    02:36:806 (1) - ^ finish here?
    02:57:736 (1) - ^ finish here?
    03:06:109 (1) - ^ finish here?
    03:08:899 (1) - ^ finish here?
    03:10:295 (1) - same as before, resnap this slider
    03:11:690 (1) - same as before, add a finish here?
    03:17:272 (1) - ^ finish here?
    03:20:062 (1) - ^ finish here?

    You are free to reject these finishers suggestions but imo sounds better with them, anyway, good kantan here :3


[Futsuu]

  • 00:21:458 (1) - same as Futsuu, resnap slider
    00:43:783 (1) - ^ resnap slider
    00:45:440 (2) - i think is better to delete this note, 1/4 beat is a bit confuse for a Futsuu
    00:48:231 (1) - ^ delete?
    00:51:022 (1) - ^ delete?
    00:53:812 (2) - ^ delete?
    00:58:086 (1) - maybe delete this note too? I see this with few breaks..
    01:02:272 (1) - ^ delete? same reason
    01:28:434 (1) - same as before, resnap slider
    01:31:923 (1) - maybe delete this note? same as before
    01:37:504 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason
    02:09:597 (1) - delete this note? i think sounds good and is easier
    02:12:388 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason
    02:15:528 (1,1,1) - delete these notes? the actual pattern is so hard imo
    02:20:411 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason
    02:23:202 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason
    02:25:993 (1,1) - delete these notes? ^ same reason
    03:10:295 (1) - same as before, resnap this slider


[Muzukashii]

  • 00:32:621 (1) - I don't recommend the use of ddk/kkd etc.. in a Muzukashii, change to d this note? (ddd)
    00:54:947 (1) - change to d? (ddd) ^ same reason
    01:09:074 (2,3,1) - This ddk is fine for me because is the kiai and is a short pattern, so you can keep this
    01:39:598 (1) - change to d? (ddd) same reason as before
    01:50:761 (1) - change to d? (ddd) ^ same reason
    01:52:330 (2) - i think this is better without note
    01:55:121 (2) - if you deleted ^ delete this too for consistency?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    02:08:900 - From here, why this is so hard? This is not okay for a Muzu imo, I recommend this

    02:09:074 (2,3,2,3) - Delete these notes, is better without triplets here
    02:11:865 (2,3,2,3) - Same here, delete these notes
    02:13:871 (2,3,4) - Delete these notes, less triplets and more break
    02:14:655 (2,3,2,3) - Delete these notes, same as before and change 02:14:830 (1,1) - to k? i think sounds better
    02:16:225 (1) - I think is better to have a simple ddd here so change to d?
    02:17:621 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo
    02:20:236 (2,3,2,3) - delete these notes, same as before
    02:23:027 (2,3,2,3) - delete these notes ^ same
    02:25:033 (2,3,4) - same as before, delete these notes for more break
    02:25:817 (2,3,2,3) - same as before delete these notes, also, 02:25:992 (1) - change this to k? sounds better imo
    02:27:387 (1) - as before, change to d (ddd)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    02:33:318 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo
    02:39:248 (2) - imo is better deleting this, is a calm part, so this need more breaks, also, this makes consistency with 02:36:458 -
    02:42:039 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason
    02:49:190 (2) - why are you doing this so hard? lol, delete this note first
    02:50:586 (4) - Deleting this note too is better
    02:51:982 (3) - Delete ^ same reason
    02:53:376 (4) - Delete ^ same reason
    02:54:772 (3) - Delete ^ same reason
    02:56:167 (4) - Delete ^ same reason
    03:02:098 (2) - Delete, a 1/1 break is good
    03:04:190 (2,3) - Delete these notes, without the triplet ddk is better and a 1/1 break too
    03:07:679 (2) - Delete, same as before
    03:13:173 (2,3) - Delete these notes, same as before
    03:15:353 (2,3) - Delete these notes, same ^
    03:18:754 (2,3) - Delete these notes, same as before, need breaks this


[Oni]

  • 00:05:934 (1) - Delete this note for a mini-break? is a Oni but need breaks too
    00:43:435 (1,1) - control+g? (k d) sounds better imo
    01:34:365 (1,1) - control+g? (k d) sounds better imo
    03:02:882 (2) - Delete, i don't think is necessary to make this last part harder
    03:05:673 (2) - Delete, same ^
    03:12:126 (2,2) - Delete these notes, same ^
    03:14:917 (2,2,1) - Delete these notes, same ^
    03:16:836 (2) - Delete these notes, same ^

    Consider to make the Oni more easier, the spread from Muzukashii to Oni is not good imo


[Inner Oni]

  • 00:06:283 (1) - delete this note? a doublet works fine i think
    00:07:679 (1) - delete this note? ^ same
    00:11:081 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo
    00:12:650 (1,1) - control+g these notes? (kkddkdk) kkdkddk is a bit weird here and kkddkdk fits better imo
    00:15:353 (1) - change to k? (kkddkkd) kkddkkd is simple and more easier i know but i don't think kkdddkd fits well here
    01:33:667 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo
    01:54:248 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo
    02:19:190 (1,1) - maybe change these notes to k? (ddddkdkkd) i think sounds good
    02:26:080 (1,1) - control+g? (ddk) sounds better imo
    02:33:317 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo
    03:22:504 (11) - change to k? i think sounds better


[IMT's Oni]

  • 01:23:725 (472,473) - control+g? i think sounds better
    02:23:434 (833,834,835) - i don't see any reason for have a 1/3 here, 1/4 dkd or dk will work better imo
    02:27:388 (862) - change to k? i think sounds better
    02:37:155 - This long break is not necessary i think, I recommend to add more notes
    02:55:208 (57) - so many triplets lol, i think is better deleting this note
    02:56:254 (65) - delete this note too? ^ same reason
    02:57:301 (73) - move this note to 02:57:475 - and change to k? (kkd) sounds better imo
    02:58:173 - maybe add a k here too (ddkkd) sounds good imo
    03:25:295 (257) - delete this note and move 03:25:411 - this note to 03:25:382 - and change to k? sounds better imo


[YYJ's Inner Oni]

  • 01:03:231 (117) - move to 01:03:318 - and 01:03:144 (116) - to 01:03:057 - ? sounds better imo
    01:03:318 (117) - change to k? sounds better imo
    01:04:452 (125) - delete this note, is not necessary, also, 01:04:365 (124) - change to k? i think sounds better
    01:03:667 - add a d here? (ddd) sounds weird without note
    01:40:557 (82) - change to k? (ddkkdkd) sounds better imo
    02:36:371 (37) - move this note to 02:36:458 - and add a k in 02:36:632 - ? sounds a lot better than the actual pattern
    02:37:155 - same as IMT's Oni, this long break is not necessary i think, add more notes?
    02:48:667 (9) - maybe change this to K? sounds good at the end of these D D D D D D.....
    03:22:679 (10,11) - lot what, delete these notes o.o

    Also, are unsnapped notes in AiMod, resnap all notes (i think Love1yV1ruS will do this)


And... this is all lol, good luck ^^
posted

Hanjamon wrote:

Hi Virus~ here a mod

  • d=Don
    D=Big Don
    k=Katsu
    K=Big Katsu


[General]

  • Some notes are unsnapped (AiMod can't detect this), I recommend you to do a Auto-Snap in all diffs, you can do this easily with F6, Snap objects to the new timing, and ok


[IMT's Oni]

  • 01:23:725 (472,473) - control+g? i think sounds better NO :v
    02:23:434 (833,834,835) - i don't see any reason for have a 1/3 here, 1/4 dkd or dk will work better imo o3o
    02:27:388 (862) - change to k? i think sounds better \o3o/
    02:37:155 - This long break is not necessary i think, I recommend to add more notes ?, NOOOOOo it's kind of prepare to triplet storm
    02:55:208 (57) - so many triplets lol, i think is better deleting this note nope
    02:56:254 (65) - delete this note too? ^ same reason nope , My style.
    02:57:301 (73) - move this note to 02:57:475 - and change to k? (kkd) sounds better imo no no ,i make it consist ddk ddk ddk xxx ddk ddk ddk xxx ddk d k ddk d k ddk just like this
    02:58:173 - maybe add a k here too (ddkkd) sounds good imo ^ also i leave to use 5-plet cuz it's only make this part harder
    03:25:295 (257) - delete this note and move 03:25:411 - this note to 03:25:382 - and change to k? sounds better imo nahhhh this should not have that sudden note drop like this ,it's make this harder xD



Also, are unsnapped notes in AiMod, resnap all notes (i think Love1yV1ruS will do this)[/list]

And... this is all lol, good luck ^^
Lovely Virussss ~ here : http://puu.sh/dr2th/4056a62cd9.osu
posted

[I]MMoRTal[S] wrote:

Hanjamon wrote:

Hi Virus~ here a mod

  • d=Don
    D=Big Don
    k=Katsu
    K=Big Katsu


[General]

  • Some notes are unsnapped (AiMod can't detect this), I recommend you to do a Auto-Snap in all diffs, you can do this easily with F6, Snap objects to the new timing, and ok


[IMT's Oni]

  • 01:23:725 (472,473) - control+g? i think sounds better NO :v
    02:23:434 (833,834,835) - i don't see any reason for have a 1/3 here, 1/4 dkd or dk will work better imo o3o
    02:27:388 (862) - change to k? i think sounds better \o3o/
    02:37:155 - This long break is not necessary i think, I recommend to add more notes ?, NOOOOOo it's kind of prepare to triplet storm
    02:55:208 (57) - so many triplets lol, i think is better deleting this note nope
    02:56:254 (65) - delete this note too? ^ same reason nope , My style.
    02:57:301 (73) - move this note to 02:57:475 - and change to k? (kkd) sounds better imo no no ,i make it consist ddk ddk ddk xxx ddk ddk ddk xxx ddk d k ddk d k ddk just like this
    02:58:173 - maybe add a k here too (ddkkd) sounds good imo ^ also i leave to use 5-plet cuz it's only make this part harder
    03:25:295 (257) - delete this note and move 03:25:411 - this note to 03:25:382 - and change to k? sounds better imo nahhhh this should not have that sudden note drop like this ,it's make this harder xD



Also, are unsnapped notes in AiMod, resnap all notes (i think Love1yV1ruS will do this)[/list]

And... this is all lol, good luck ^^
Lovely Virussss ~ here : http://puu.sh/dr2th/4056a62cd9.osu
get ~
posted

Hanjamon wrote:

Hi Virus~ here a mod :D

  • d=Don
    D=Big Don
    k=Katsu
    K=Big Katsu


[General]

  • Some notes are unsnapped (AiMod can't detect this), I recommend you to do a Auto-Snap in all diffs, you can do this easily with F6, Snap objects to the new timing, and ok
ok

[Kantan]

  • 00:11:690 (1) - why no finish here? i recommend add a finish here, fits good (you can apply these finishers suggestions to other diffs too, so you can apply them more easy, btw, don't apply if they are a 1/4 pattern like the Oni) agreed
    00:17:272 (1) - here too, add finish? yes
    00:21:458 (1) - resnap this slider ;w; (you can do that removing and adding a new slider or trying to lengthen) done
    00:22:853 (1) - same as before, add finish here? nope, quite calm here.
    00:28:435 (1) - add finish here too? ok
    00:39:598 (1) - ^ finish here? done
    00:42:388 (1) - ^ finish here? done
    00:43:783 (1) - same as before, resnap this slider done
    00:45:179 (1) - same as before, add finish here? nope, same as before
    00:50:760 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    00:56:341 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:01:923 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:13:086 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:15:876 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:24:249 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:27:039 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:28:434 (1) - same as before, resnap this slider done
    01:29:830 (1) - same as before, add a finish here? nope, same as before
    01:35:411 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:40:993 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:46:574 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:52:156 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    01:54:248 (1) - maybe remove finish here and change to k? sounds good imo done
    01:54:946 (1) - same as before, add a finish here? nope, 2 finishes are too close and no reason for this
    01:57:039 (1) - same as 01:54:248 (1) - , remove finish and change to k? i think sounds better ok
    02:03:318 (1) - same as before, add a finish here? ok
    02:06:108 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    02:14:481 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    02:17:272 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    02:20:062 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    02:25:644 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    02:31:225 (1) - ^ finish here? nope, light vocal is coming
    02:34:016 (1) - ^ finish here? nope
    02:36:806 (1) - ^ finish here? nope
    02:57:736 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    03:06:109 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    03:08:899 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    03:10:295 (1) - same as before, resnap this slider done
    03:11:690 (1) - same as before, add a finish here? nope, same as before
    03:17:272 (1) - ^ finish here? ok
    03:20:062 (1) - ^ finish here? ok

    You are free to reject these finishers suggestions but imo sounds better with them, anyway, good kantan here :3
thank you for your recommendations :D

[Futsuu]

  • 00:21:458 (1) - same as Futsuu, resnap slider ok
    00:43:783 (1) - ^ resnap slider ok
    00:45:440 (2) - i think is better to delete this note, 1/4 beat is a bit confuse for a Futsuu ok, Charlotte mentioned as well.
    00:48:231 (1) - ^ delete?
    00:51:022 (1) - ^ delete?
    00:53:812 (2) - ^ delete? all ok
    00:58:086 (1) - maybe delete this note too? I see this with few breaks.. ok
    01:02:272 (1) - ^ delete? same reason ok
    01:28:434 (1) - same as before, resnap slider ok
    01:31:923 (1) - maybe delete this note? same as before ok
    01:37:504 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason ok
    02:09:597 (1) - delete this note? i think sounds good and is easier ok
    02:12:388 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason ok
    02:15:528 (1,1,1) - delete these notes? the actual pattern is so hard imo
    02:20:411 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason
    02:23:202 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason
    02:25:993 (1,1) - delete these notes? ^ same reason got the point and made some other changes
    03:10:295 (1) - same as before, resnap this slider
ok

[Muzukashii]

  • 00:32:621 (1) - I don't recommend the use of ddk/kkd etc.. in a Muzukashii, change to d this note? (ddd) nope, cuz im quite sure that they are acceptable.
    00:54:947 (1) - change to d? (ddd) ^ same reason ^
    01:09:074 (2,3,1) - This ddk is fine for me because is the kiai and is a short pattern, so you can keep this
    01:39:598 (1) - change to d? (ddd) same reason as before ^
    01:50:761 (1) - change to d? (ddd) ^ same reason ^
    01:52:330 (2) - i think this is better without note ok
    01:55:121 (2) - if you deleted ^ delete this too for consistency? ok
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    02:08:900 - From here, why this is so hard? This is not okay for a Muzu imo, I recommend this

    02:09:074 (2,3,2,3) - Delete these notes, is better without triplets here ok
    02:11:865 (2,3,2,3) - Same here, delete these notes ok
    02:13:871 (2,3,4) - Delete these notes, less triplets and more break make some different changes
    02:14:655 (2,3,2,3) - Delete these notes, same as before and change 02:14:830 (1,1) - to k? i think sounds better ok
    02:16:225 (1) - I think is better to have a simple ddd here so change to d? nope
    02:17:621 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo
    02:20:236 (2,3,2,3) - delete these notes, same as before I'll keep most of the remaining of this part to make a surprise ;) .
    02:23:027 (2,3,2,3) - delete these notes ^ same
    02:25:033 (2,3,4) - same as before, delete these notes for more break
    02:25:817 (2,3,2,3) - same as before delete these notes, also, 02:25:992 (1) - change this to k? sounds better imo
    02:27:387 (1) - as before, change to d (ddd)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    02:33:318 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo ok
    02:39:248 (2) - imo is better deleting this, is a calm part, so this need more breaks, also, this makes consistency with 02:36:458 - ok
    02:42:039 (1) - delete this note? ^ same reason ok
    02:49:190 (2) - why are you doing this so hard? lol, delete this note first I asked a player with about #3000 rank, he said he was excited at the end of the song and glad to see it became a little bit harder here. But, if somebody recommend as well, I will change the patterns. And changed
    02:50:586 (4) - Deleting this note too is better
    02:51:982 (3) - Delete ^ same reason
    02:53:376 (4) - Delete ^ same reason
    02:54:772 (3) - Delete ^ same reason
    02:56:167 (4) - Delete ^ same reason
    03:02:098 (2) - Delete, a 1/1 break is good
    03:04:190 (2,3) - Delete these notes, without the triplet ddk is better and a 1/1 break too
    03:07:679 (2) - Delete, same as before
    03:13:173 (2,3) - Delete these notes, same as before
    03:15:353 (2,3) - Delete these notes, same ^
    03:18:754 (2,3) - Delete these notes, same as before, need breaks this
fixed almost

[Oni]

  • 00:05:934 (1) - Delete this note for a mini-break? is a Oni but need breaks too ok
    00:43:435 (1,1) - control+g? (k d) sounds better imo ok
    01:34:365 (1,1) - control+g? (k d) sounds better imo ok
    03:02:882 (2) - Delete, i don't think is necessary to make this last part harder ok
    03:05:673 (2) - Delete, same ^ want to keep this
    03:12:126 (2,2) - Delete these notes, same ^ ok
    03:14:917 (2,2,1) - Delete these notes, same ^ ok
    03:16:836 (2) - Delete these notes, same ^ keep

    Consider to make the Oni more easier, the spread from Muzukashii to Oni is not good imo


[Inner Oni]

  • 00:06:283 (1) - delete this note? a doublet works fine i think
    00:07:679 (1) - delete this note? ^ same keep
    00:11:081 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo ok
    00:12:650 (1,1) - control+g these notes? (kkddkdk) kkdkddk is a bit weird here and kkddkdk fits better imo ok
    00:15:353 (1) - change to k? (kkddkkd) kkddkkd is simple and more easier i know but i don't think kkdddkd fits well here keep
    01:33:667 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo ok
    01:54:248 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo ok
    02:19:190 (1,1) - maybe change these notes to k? (ddddkdkkd) i think sounds good keep
    02:26:080 (1,1) - control+g? (ddk) sounds better imo ok
    02:33:317 (1) - change to k? sounds better imo ok
    03:22:504 (11) - change to k? i think sounds better
ok

And... this is all lol, good luck ^^
Thank you so much, very helpful :)
posted

Hanjamon wrote:

Hi Virus~ here a mod

  • d=Don
    D=Big Don
    k=Katsu
    K=Big Katsu


[General]

  • Some notes are unsnapped (AiMod can't detect this), I recommend you to do a Auto-Snap in all diffs, you can do this easily with F6, Snap objects to the new timing, and ok



[YYJ's Inner Oni]

  • 01:03:231 (117) - move to 01:03:318 - and 01:03:144 (116) - to 01:03:057 - ? sounds better imo keep,It's my style :3
    01:03:318 (117) - change to k? sounds better imo keep,It's my style :D
    01:04:452 (125) - delete this note, is not necessary, also, 01:04:365 (124) - change to k? i think sounds better keep,It's my style D:
    01:03:667 - add a d here? (ddd) sounds weird without note keep,It's my style ;w;
    01:40:557 (82) - change to k? (ddkkdkd) sounds better imo maybe right
    02:36:371 (37) - move this note to 02:36:458 - and add a k in 02:36:632 - ? sounds a lot better than the actual pattern
    02:37:155 - same as IMT's Oni, this long break is not necessary i think, add more notes? \(^o^)/OK
    02:48:667 (9) - maybe change this to K? sounds good at the end of these D D D D D D..... OK
    03:22:679 (10,11) - lot what, delete these notes o.o It's a mistake o.o

    Also, are unsnapped notes in AiMod, resnap all notes (i think Love1yV1ruS will do this)


And... this is all lol, good luck ^^
posted



[General]
:idea: Artist name (romanized): space between "feat. Hatsune Miku"

[Taiko]
:idea: Perceived Ratings: 2★ Kantan/1★ Futsuu/4★ Muzu/8★ Oni/9★ YYJ/8★ IMT/9★ Inner Oni
:idea: <Kantan><Futsuu> Very deficient. The complexity of this song warrants way more 1-beat and 1/2-beat separations. Refer Senbonzakura authentic Kantan and Futsuu (lowest two rows)
:idea: <All diffs> 02:36:458 ~ 02:49:365 - Keep simple as a deserved break. Refer Senbonzakura authentic Ura Oni (2:12)
:idea: <All diffs> (except <IMT>) 03:22:853 (1) - (or wherever that last fuusen is) Should have been mapped over normally.
:!: <IMT> 00:08:202 (41) / 01:06:807 (362) / 01:12:562 (395) / 02:02:795 (678) / 03:00:004 (91) - Drumroll ends never replace legitimate notes because they are optional. Shorten and add note. (PS 02:35:760 (915) is OK because going to break anyway)
posted

tetsutaro wrote:




[General]
:idea: Artist name (romanized): space between "feat. Hatsune Miku" I keep. I see some map type this way too, example:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/107420 and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/25935

[Taiko]
:idea: Perceived Ratings: 2★ Kantan/1★ Futsuu/4★ Muzu/8★ Oni/9★ YYJ/8★ IMT/9★ Inner Oni 2 star kantan... 1 star futsuu...
:idea: <Kantan><Futsuu> Very deficient. The complexity of this song warrants way more 1-beat and 1/2-beat separations. Refer Senbonzakura authentic Kantan and Futsuu (lowest two rows) I see the authentic one, but osutaiko is different, we generally play by keyboard and the difficulty of my kantan and futsuu is already very low. (you can see the evaluation of Charlotte above)
:idea: <All diffs> 02:36:458 ~ 02:49:365 - Keep simple as a deserved break. Refer Senbonzakura authentic Ura Oni (2:12) sorry I keep.
:idea: <All diffs> (except <IMT>) 03:22:853 (1) - (or wherever that last fuusen is) Should have been mapped over normally. Sure, Im going to make approvement about this part
:!: <IMT> 00:08:202 (41) / 01:06:807 (362) / 01:12:562 (395) / 02:02:795 (678) / 03:00:004 (91) - Drumroll ends never replace legitimate notes because they are optional. Shorten and add note. (PS 02:35:760 (915) is OK because going to break anyway)
posted
Well if not more there are equally many maps that has the space after "feat.". Your move.

And to clarify: I would like to see your Kantan and Futsuu more difficult, because now it is disproportionately easy.
posted

tetsutaro wrote:

Well if not more there are equally many maps that has the space after "feat.". Your move.

And to clarify: I would like to see your Kantan and Futsuu more difficult, because now it is disproportionately easy.
er... I don't want to change the 'feat.' because I think it is just an issue of habit. And if I change the name, the people who already downloaded this map will see this map 'not submitted' and therefore not able to see changes I made. I'm really unwilling to see that happen.

And sorry for misunderstood your meaning. I'll try to make kantan and futsuu harder than before.

Thank you for your modding :)
posted
厄 路过说一下 到了官方网站看了一下,基本上那里都是用“蝶々P feat. 初音ミク”,简单来说就是feat. 前后空格

个人是强烈建议改啦,不然到时候rank的时候un的几率非常大

而且针对那些看到"not submitted"的 你可以在beatmap description 打个-> redownload after *更新的日期* OwO

no kd
posted

cdhsausageboy wrote:

厄 路过说一下 到了官方网站看了一下,基本上那里都是用“蝶々P feat. 初音ミク”,简单来说就是feat. 前后空格

个人是强烈建议改啦,不然到时候rank的时候un的几率非常大

而且针对那些看到"not submitted"的 你可以在beatmap description 打个-> redownload after *更新的日期* OwO

no kd
Uploaded. :)
posted
hi~.from game in chat

[ about]
  1. d is don note
  2. k is kat note
  3. D is big don note
  4. K is big kat note


[ General]


  • Muzu tag=add Taiko?



[ Muzukashii]


  • 00:11:169 - move to 00:11:266 - because,follow the rhythm
    00:11:346 - move to 00:11:508 - ^

    00:12:216 -add note. (option)
    00:15:004 - ^
    00:15:357 - ^
    00:17:789 - ^
    00:20:593 - ^
    00:20:928 - ^

    00:34:022 - 00:36:464 - This pattern=I think easy.so try think again.
    00:39:588 - 00:42:051 - ^

    01:08:382 - add d.
    01:11:172 - ^
    01:13:952 - ^

    01:16:224 - add k
    01:16:921 - ^

    01:16:576 - not finish.

    01:17:626 - move to 01:17:542 -
    01:17:795 - add D

    01:18:675 - 01:28:086 - same as first kiai time.

    02:01:405 - add d
    02:04:189 - ^

    02:07:864 - move to 02:07:771 -
    02:08:025 - add K

    02:25:990 - move to 02:26:175 -

    02:59:485 - move to 02:59:393 -
    02:59:658 - add D



Good luck :)
posted

Charlotte wrote:

hi~.from game in chat

[ about]
  1. d is don note
  2. k is kat note
  3. D is big don note
  4. K is big kat note


[ General]


  • Muzu tag=add Taiko? ok



[ Muzukashii]


  • 00:11:169 - move to 00:11:266 - because,follow the rhythm
    00:11:346 - move to 00:11:508 - ^ ok

    00:12:216 -add note. (option)
    00:15:004 - ^
    00:15:357 - ^
    00:17:789 - ^
    00:20:593 - ^
    00:20:928 - ^ changed some pattern

    00:34:022 - 00:36:464 - This pattern=I think easy.so try think again.
    00:39:588 - 00:42:051 - ^ made some changes

    01:08:382 - add d.
    01:11:172 - ^
    01:13:952 - ^ made similar changes

    01:16:224 - add k
    01:16:921 - ^ keep

    01:16:576 - not finish. ^

    01:17:626 - move to 01:17:542 -
    01:17:795 - add D i do this in oni and i choose to make it easier

    01:18:675 - 01:28:086 - same as first kiai time. done

    02:01:405 - add d
    02:04:189 - ^

    02:07:864 - move to 02:07:771 -
    02:08:025 - add K

    02:25:990 - move to 02:26:175 - made some changes.

    02:59:485 - move to 02:59:393 -
    02:59:658 - add D all denied because of former reason.



Good luck :)
Thank you for your continuous mod :)
posted
mod from queue request

[ Kantan]

  1. 貌似沒什麼問題,個人建議1/2的三連音以後若要擺音符 擺一個就夠了,留一點空間
    1. 例: ooo x o o 改為 ooo x _ o


[Futsuu]

  1. 00:19:539 k 合理一點
  2. 00:28:086 k 高音


[Muzukashii]

  1. 我不太建議在Muzukashii放dddkkk以外的1/4三連音組合,原因其一 因為本家也極少這樣,其二 跟Futsuu難度差距會太大
    所以像 00:32:621 - 00:54:946 - 01:09:248 - 01:39:597 - 01:50:760 - 02:02:272 - 02:16:225 ... 這類的可以改為 d
  2. 02:05:062 k
  3. 這個Muzukashii跟Futsuu差距有點大,可以簡化一些 :D


[ Oni]

  1. 00:55:818 和 00:55:993 交換顏色感覺不錯
  2. 01:26:516 k
  3. 01:34:888 和 01:35:062 交換顏色
  4. 01:40:469 和 01:40:644 同上,後面相同例子就不列了.. XD


[ IMT's Oni]

  1. It's possible to have some more breaks by removing notes such as for example - 01:18:144 and 01:18:231
  2. Seems fine :)


[ Inner Oni]

  1. 01:23:812 k 聽起來順耳
  2. 02:46:836 和 02:47:097 可以改為 k ? 前後音調都是一樣的
  3. 後面的串放得不錯 :)


[ YYJ's Inner Oni]

  1. 00:06:719 和 00:08:115 建議移除,因為那時間點真的沒有聲音 :o
  2. 00:27:388 ~ 00:28:434 建議改為和 00:32:795 相似的音符
  3. 01:06:109 - 01:06:196 - 01:06:458 - 01:06:545 - 改為d 會順些
  4. 整體上算不錯 :)


SB做得很漂亮 :D
posted

tetsutaro wrote:



[Taiko]

:idea: <All diffs> 02:36:458 ~ 02:49:365 - Keep simple as a deserved break. Refer Senbonzakura authentic Ura Oni (2:12) :arrow:? no ,Keep
:!: <IMT> 00:08:202 (41) / 01:06:807 (362) / 01:12:562 (395) / 02:02:795 (678) / 03:00:004 (91) - Drumroll ends never replace legitimate notes because they are optional. Shorten and add note. (PS 02:35:760 (915) is OK because going to break anyway) hmm ok

mliencheng wrote:

mod from queue request


  1. It's possible to have some more breaks by removing notes such as for example - 01:18:144 and 01:18:231 NO !
  2. Seems fine :)


[ Inner Oni]
Update : http://puu.sh/dG8k7/9815203509.osu
posted

mliencheng wrote:

mod from queue request

[ Kantan]

  1. 貌似沒什麼問題,個人建議1/2的三連音以後若要擺音符 擺一個就夠了,留一點空間
    1. 例: ooo x o o 改為 ooo x _ o
除了歌曲的最后一段 全部都留了空间

[Futsuu]

  1. 00:19:539 k 合理一點 fixed
  2. 00:28:086 k 高音
fixed

[Muzukashii]

  1. 我不太建議在Muzukashii放dddkkk以外的1/4三連音組合,原因其一 因為本家也極少這樣,其二 跟Futsuu難度差距會太大
    所以像 00:32:621 - 00:54:946 - 01:09:248 - 01:39:597 - 01:50:760 - 02:02:272 - 02:16:225 ... 這類的可以改為 d ok
  2. 02:05:062 k
  3. 這個Muzukashii跟Futsuu差距有點大,可以簡化一些 :D
简化了一部分pattern

[ Oni]

  1. 00:55:818 和 00:55:993 交換顏色感覺不錯 ok
  2. 01:26:516 k 我还是喜欢kkdkd这个组合。 kkdkk有点卡手
  3. 01:34:888 和 01:35:062 交換顏色 ok
  4. 01:40:469 和 01:40:644 同上,後面相同例子就不列了.. XD
done. 后面的也done了 :D

[ IMT's Oni]

  1. It's possible to have some more breaks by removing notes such as for example - 01:18:144 and 01:18:231
  2. Seems fine :)


[ Inner Oni]

  1. 01:23:812 k 聽起來順耳 ok
  2. 02:46:836 和 02:47:097 可以改為 k ? 前後音調都是一樣的 做了一定的改动
  3. 後面的串放得不錯 :)
谢谢 :)

[ YYJ's Inner Oni]

  1. 00:06:719 和 00:08:115 建議移除,因為那時間點真的沒有聲音 :o
  2. 00:27:388 ~ 00:28:434 建議改為和 00:32:795 相似的音符
  3. 01:06:109 - 01:06:196 - 01:06:458 - 01:06:545 - 改為d 會順些
  4. 整體上算不錯 :)


SB做得很漂亮 :D
谢谢 太好了 :D

Thank you for your modding!
posted
Hi ~

[Kantan]
I think this Kantan is ok, but some pattern are sometimes too hard for kantan diff.

  1. 00:13:086 (1,2,1) - do not use 1/2 triplet on kantan diff. It's a way too hard for kantan 172bpm.
  2. 00:15:876 (1,2,1) - 00:18:667 (1,2,1) - 00:32:969 (2,3,1) - 00:35:411 (1,2,1) - 00:38:202 (1,2,3) - 00:40:993 (1,2,1) - 00:49:365 (1,2,3) - 01:08:900 (1,2,3) - 01:12:039 (1,2,1) - 01:14:481 (1,2,1) - 01:20:062 (1,2,1) - 01:25:644 (1,2,1) - 01:59:132 (1,2,1) - 02:01:923 (1,2,3) - 02:05:062 (1,2,1) - 02:32:621 (1,2,3) - 02:35:411 (1,2,3) - 03:01:923 (1,2,1) - 03:04:714 (1,2,1) - 03:07:504 (1,2,1) - 03:13:086 (1,2,3) - 03:18:667 (1,2,1) - 03:21:807 (1,2,1) - ^
  3. 00:21:458 (1,1,2) - even thought there's 1/1 break for all note. It may be kinda hard with the fact you "stream" for the drum roll, and then d k 1/1 after. I think it will be better to finish the drum roll here : 00:22:155 - .
  4. 00:43:783 (1,1) - kinda the same as this one ^. Reduce de drum roll to here ? 00:44:481 -
  5. 00:52:155 (1,2,3,4,1) - I think there's too much 1/1 note. Maybe try oo oO or ooo O.
  6. 00:59:132 (1,3) - add a finish to make it as big note ? both have a strong cymbal sound.
  7. 01:04:714 (1) - ^
  8. 01:28:434 (1,1) - same reason as simular pattern : reduce the drum roll to here ? 01:29:132 -
  9. 01:33:318 (2) - I think this note should be there 01:32:969 - . Since the music is stronger.
  10. 01:36:807 (1,2,1,2,1) - I think there's too much 1/1 note. Maybe try oo oo or ooo o.
  11. 01:54:946 (1) - change as D. The drum here is really strong, + there's also a cymbal sound.
  12. 02:08:900 (1) - ^
  13. 02:10:295 (1,2,1,2,1) - I think there's too much 1/1 note. Maybe try oo oo or ooo o.
  14. 02:28:434 (1) - 02:31:225 (1) - change both as D. You did it for simular pattern like those one 02:25:644 (1) - 02:17:272 (1) - 02:20:062 (1) - etc...
  15. 02:36:807 (1) - change as D ? there's a cymbal sound.
  16. 02:54:946 (1) - ^ + the drum is strong. And you did it here : 02:57:737 (1) - .
  17. 03:10:295 (1,1) - same as simular pattern. Reduce the slider roll to here ? 03:10:993 - .
    Also, the finish is missing here : 03:11:690 (1) - .
  18. 03:14:481 (1) - I don't think a D is necessary here since this note is not so strong. I think a simple d is ok abd better.
  19. 03:16:574 (1,2) - swap as d k ? This one 03:16:923 (2) - as k sounds better with the cymbal.


[Futsuu]


  1. 00:10:295 (1) - change as D for the cymbal sound ?
  2. 00:11:690 (1) - ^. Also it'll mark the fact it's a new part of the song.
  3. 00:18:667 (1,2,1,1,2,1,1) - instead of ddd kkk d, I think a ddd k kkd sounds better with the piano and also the drum.
  4. 00:35:411 (1,2,1,1,2,1,1) - ^
  5. 00:39:597 (1) - add finish to make it as D ? It'll sounds better with the drum.
  6. 00:50:760 (1) - ^
  7. 00:56:341 (1) - ^
  8. 01:04:714 (1) - ^ ; as K.


no kd for now, I'll finish the mod asap
show more
Please sign in to reply.