forum

score doesnt submit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wildcookie
soo I made an dt fc on this map - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/142349 and the score didnt submit for some reason, why is that? Even though i did bad accuracy i want to have that score ranked cause the map is pain in the ... . help D:
E m i
same with my long awaited 5 star fc :^)
and a few people have told me that they have minor issues with bancho, scores and avatars not loading...
i don't know :?
AdamMZ

Peppy wrote:

Due to the extremely negative feedback received in these comments, I've decided to revert this change. You can all have you disconnects back.
(I'm just joking)
winber1
if for any reason you are dc'ed or can't connect to bancho whether your fault or bancho's fault, the score will never be able to be submitted. All you can do is wait and hope it gets submitted, and suck it up if it doesn't.
Topic Starter
wildcookie
I didn't dc, I instantly checked my connection to bancho and my network as well and it was fine
winber1
if the score didn't submit it means there was some connectivity issue with the server, bro don't even. doesn't matter if it's your fault or bancho's fault, shit went down and you gotta suck it up.

if it didn't submit, it's never going to get submitted.

you can now commence operation whine in my closet
Topic Starter
wildcookie
kden it was 97acc only so would give like 2pp, shoulda gotten good acc sooner or later on it