forum

Hello, I am Puzzle.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ERA Puzzle
I've been playing Osu on and off for about 2 years, although just recently I've decided I wanted to play it a lot more seriously. I've never really been involved in the Osu community in any way or shape, so I decided to browse the forums and make some posts and get involved with the community a little bit. I like the Forum Games ^^

I've never really played any Rhythm games before, but I've played quite a few online games. I think my first foray into multiplayer games was with a game called Shadowbane, back in 2008-2009. I can't really remember. Since then I've played League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Herathstone, Osu, Archeblade, a little bit of DoTA... And some other random games I can't remember. I enjoy the competitive aspect of games and that's why I've always played them. I think the achievement I'm most proud of after all of this gaming is hitting rank 1 on the leader boards of Archeblade and holding that position for a month. :D

I recently finally decided to quit League after 4 years, as I found the game stressful and unhealthy for me. I've enjoyed playing Osu since then, and I've been banging away on it pretty much every moment in my free time that I have. I was really involved in the Archeblade community when I played it, and enjoyed being a presence in the community, and would like to do the same with Osu.

Otherwise, I'd say my hobbies are playing/watching competitive Starcraft 2, MMA, and I do plan on watching competitive League of Legends, too.
Hello all!
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums~
owo
Topic Starter
ERA Puzzle

Harumi wrote:

Welcome to the forums~
owo
:D Thank you! ^^
das312
Well, hello, and welcome to osu! Hope ya have a good stay!
Topic Starter
ERA Puzzle

das312 wrote:

Well, hello, and welcome to osu! Hope ya have a good stay!
:D Much appreciated
Raisha Millenia
welcome to osu! and the forums!~
Topic Starter
ERA Puzzle
You stalker ostrich Raisha T~T
h-hi... b-b-bakka!
Eun-Fox
-smiles and twitches fox ears- hello and welcome to the forums! ~ ♥
Topic Starter
ERA Puzzle
Hi Hi Eun <3
Chaoslitz
o/

But you hate me ;w;
Topic Starter
ERA Puzzle
all of the FG people are finding my post, I am scared
I will sotp hating you if you gief cookie
Chaoslitz
cookies
cookies everywhere
Topic Starter
ERA Puzzle
*gasp*
ily
[ Mephisto ]
hi there DJ Taka ! \owowowo/
Topic Starter
ERA Puzzle
Hi Mephi!! <3
PatZar
hello Puzzle
welcome to forum !
Nathan
Welcom to the forums puzzle!

am I late
Kobi_old_1
Welcome to the forums! (Your signature is adorable.)