forum

Multiplayer and Solo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bowmantorch
Just a quick question, how come my scores from playing multiplayer with my friends don't show up on the same song when I go to play alone?
I'm a bit confused since I got an "S" for a song while in multiplayer, but I want to go look at it when I'm playing solo. However, it's not there.

Any clarification would be nice! :D
cheezstik
Replays you get while playing multiplayer aren't saved, to save them I think you press F2 at the results screen, or it is lost forever. If it is your highest score on that map though, it will still show up if you click global rankings while playing single player, and your highest score on a map is uploaded to the database and is the one that gives you PP, so you can still earn PP while playing multiplayer ofc.
Oinari-sama
Your mp score should appear in the Online Ranking if you didn't fail throughout the map (plus if you've beaten your solo score). MP scores still aren't auto saved as Local score iirc.
Lhijn

Oinari-sama wrote:

Your mp score should appear in the Online Ranking if you didn't fail throughout the map (plus if you've beaten your solo score). MP scores still aren't auto saved as Local score iirc.
pretty much all you need to know
-sev

Hey_its_Neji wrote:

pretty much all you need to know
Thanks for clarification m8, 8/8